- » Vermouth Fish Steak
Vermouth Fish Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vermouth fish steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vermouth fish steak recipes.
Fish Steaks With Vermouth
Mix the breadcrumbs with salt and pepper and use to coat the fish steaks.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the fish steaks and brown on both sides.
Transfer the steaks to a baking dish and pour over the butter from the pan.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice... - 33.5764
You May Also Like!
This Vermouth Salmon is created for those with refined culinary tastes. If you are craving to have an out of this world treat for dinner tonight , try out this easily prepared wined fish and you'll be grateful to yourself for having tried it. If you want to... - 41.1037
Cut fish into 1-inch pieces.
In bowl combine oil, vermouth, lemon juice, salt, oregano, and garlic.
Place fish pieces in marinade.
Cover; marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
Drain fish, reserving marinade.
Pour some boiling water over mushrooms in... - 41.1802
Gourmet Barbecued Fish Steaks
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
2. Thaw frozen fish.
3. Chop the fish equally into serving size portions.
4. In a shallow baking dish, keep the fish in a single layer.
5. In a cup, blend rest of the ingredients to form a sauce.
6. Pour the... - 44.9444
Creamy Dill Fish Steaks
Pat fish dry.
Cut into serving size pieces.
Place butter and dill weed in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
Stir in vermouth.
Arrange fish in a single layer on bottom of dish; spoon some... - 35.0851
Poached Salmon Steaks
1. In a 9 inch round (or any shape) bowl, mix the water, wine, onion, lemon, salt, peppercorns, dill and parsley cover with microwave safe plastic wrap, make a few holes for the steam to escape and cook for 3 minutes at full power or until it boils.
2.... - 40.5031
Grilled Salmon Steaks
1. Place the salmon steaks in a large pan. Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the top. Allow to stand three to four hours, turning once.
2. Preheat broiler. Remove the steaks from the marinade, reserving the marinade. Place the fish on greased... - 28.9456
Grilled Salmon Steaks With Watercress Sauce
Grilled salmon steaks with watercress sauce is a simple yet elegant seafood recipe. Made with an Italian dressing and watercress marinade, the salmon steaks are grill cooked with frequent bastings. Cooked to doneness, the fish steaks are served with a... - 36.349
Salmon Steaks With Sorrel
Sprinkle salt and pepper over the base of a dish and pour the white wine and Vermouth into it.
Rinse the salmon steaks under cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and arrange in the dish, side by side.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and microwave... - 41.2654
Aycock Tuna Steaks
1. Prepare a marinade using vermouth, lemon juice, oil, cilantro, pepper and seasoned salt.
2. In a shallow dish, keep a plastic bag and place tuna or salmon steaks into it.
3. Pour the marinade over tuna or salmon and close bag.
4. Keep the... - 45.8857
Salmon Steaks With Apple Sauce
Wipe fish clean with damp cloth.
Rub it with lemon, salt and pepper on both sides.
Oil bottom of clay baker.
Add: carrot, shallots, lemon.
Close and bake. - 34.0842