- » Vermont
Vermont food is famous for dairy products and seafood dishes, which form an essential part of the cuisine of New England. The state Vermont is situated in New England area of Northern Eastern United States, which is ... More »
Vermont Cheese Soup
This recipe for Vermont Cheese Soup comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. A yummy Appetizer dish that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Vermont Cheese Soup. Please try this recipe of Vermont Cheese Soup... - 51.1564
Cheddar Crust Vermont Apple Pie
This Cheddar Crust Vermont Apple Pie tastes incredible ! Try this spicy cheese and apple bake for dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Cheddar Crust Vermont Apple Pie are welcome ! - 47.256
Vermont Lemon Bread
Beat 1 cup sugar, eggs, and shortening together until light and flurry.
Mix together and sift the dry ingredients, except cinnamon.
Combine 1 teaspoon vanilla and milk.
Add dry ingredients alternately with liquid to creamed mixture.
Stir in grated... - 46.1506
Vermont Turkey Pie
1. Thaw the biscuits or prepare the dough using your favorite recipe.
2. Grease a 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
4. Combine the turkey and vegetables in the casserole and keep aside.
5. Make the... - 45.4759
Vermont Cheddar Cheese Pie
Preheat the oven to 250°.
Wrap the outside of a 10-inch spring-form pan in aluminum foil.
Butter the bottom and sides of the pan and sprinkle with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
In a large bowl beat together the cream cheese, eggs, yolks, cream and flour... - 43.5674
Vermont Bread Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a pan, melt the butter over medium heat
3. Remove from heat
4. Dip both sides of the bread halves in the hot butter and arrange on both sides of the pan and in the center of the bottom of the pan
5.... - 43.4389
Vermont Baked Beans With Ham
Soak beans in water overnight in slow-cooking pot.
Cover and cook on high for 2 to 3 hours or until tender but not mushy.
Drain, saving liquid.
Return beans to slow-cooking pot.
Stir in ham, mustard, brown sugar, maple syrup, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup liquid... - 43.0296
Vermont Maple Chiffon Pie
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup water.
Combine milk, maple syrup and salt in double boiler.
Cook, stirring constantly until bubbling.
Pour hot syrup over beaten egg yolks beating constantly.
Cook in double boiler until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add gela- tin;... - 42.9513
Old Vermont Cocoa Layer Cake With Maple Ana Nut Frosting
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Grease 3 9-inch round cake pans and line the bottoms with waxed paper.
In a small bowl combine the cocoa and boiling water.
Set the mixture aside.
In a large bowl cream the butter, shortening, sugar, salt and vanilla until... - 42.1523
1. In medium sized sauce pan, combine gelatin and water. Keep aside for 5 minutes.
2. Once soaked, add ¼ cup maple syrup, mix well and heat gently till gelatin dissolves.
3. Remove off flame and ads milk and vanilla extract. Mix well.
4. Refrigerate... - 42.1442
Vermont Apple Pie
1. In medium bowl, combine 2 1/4 cups flour, Cheddar, and salt. With pastry blender or two knives used scissor-fashion, cut in shortening and 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle in ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing lightly... - 40.8348
Vermont Maple Apple Pudding
Melt butter in 2-quart casserole dish.
Stir together brown sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Combine milk, syrup, and vanilla.
Pour over flour mixture; blend until smooth.
Pour batter over melted butter in casserole; do not stir.
Place apples... - 39.3541
Vermont Beef Brisket
Vermont Beef Brisket is a mouth watering main course meal recipe. Try this Vermont Beef Brisket dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 39.2068
Vermont Baked Beans
Place beans in a medium saucepan with 8 cups water.
Bring beans to a boil over medium heat.
Continue boiling for 2 minutes.
Remove beans from heat and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Return to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and continue... - 38.7745
Vermont Maple Syrup Muffins
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together.
In a separate bowl, whisk egg, milk, syrup and butter.
Gradually pour this egg mixture into a well in the bowl with the dry ingredients.
Batter will be lumpy.
Do not overheat or muffins will be... - 38.0695
Vermont Vegetable Stew
Saute onion in oil in Dutch oven until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender. - 36.0823
Vermont Fruit Salad
Mix first 3 ingredients in small bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in large serving bowl.
Pour sauce over and toss lightly .
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Toss before serving. - 36.0632
Vermont Quartered Apples
Vermont quartered apples are made with tart apples along with maple sugar. Baked with a topping of maple sugar and butter mix, the vermont quartered apples make a delicious and soft dessert. - 35.3385
Vermont Cheddar Cheese Soup
1. ln a large saucepan, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the celery, 1/2 cup of the green onions and the yellow onion. Saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in the flour, nutmeg, and black pepper and cook for 2 minutes, stirring... - 35.0738
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Put the butter, maple syrup, salt, cloves, mustard, and pepper into a 13"x9"x2" baking dish. Place the dish in the oven and heat until the butter melts.
2. Remove the dish from the oven, stir the mixture in the dish, then coat... - 34.5768
Vermont Cheddar Apple Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F; butter a 13" x 9" x 3" ovenproof dish. Using 2 tablespoons of the butter, thinly coat one side of each bread slice. Cut each slice into 4 triangles, making 32; line the dish with 16 triangles, buttered-side-up.
2. In a... - 34.5599
Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
Sift dry ingredients together in a medium-size bowl.
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender.
Add oil and milk and mix well to make a stiff dough.
Roll out as thin as possible.
Cut with a cookie cutter or with a knife and place... - 33.325
A Taste Of Vermont Sopping Syrup
1) In a medium saucepan, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Heat the mixture to boiling point.
3) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 20 minutes, uncovered.
4) Serve or use as preferred. - 31.986
Vermont Maple Cream
Soften gelatin in milk in top part of double boiler.
Place over hot water and heat to scalding.
Beat salted egg yolks, stir in syrup, and add to milk.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, until mixture begins to thicken.
Remove from heat and cool... - 31.8885
1) In a large bowl, place the nectarines.
2) Drizzle maple syrup on top of the nectarines.
3) Toss to coat evenly.
4) Sprinkle toasted walnuts and serve. - 31.1484
Vermont Cheddar And Maple Crackers
Mix the cheese, pecans, mayonnaise, maple syrup, and worcestershire sauce together in a medium-size bowl.
Spread the mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls evenly on crackers.
Place the crackers on a flat pan or cookie sheet and run it under the broiler until the... - 29.9894
Stir and pour over 2 cups boiling water.
When tepid add 1 yeast cake dissolved in 1/2 cup lukewarm water.
Add 5 cups bread flour.
Put on board with 1 more cup flour and knead for 3 minutes.
Let rise about 2 hours (more than double in bulk).
Form into 2 loaves... - 29.664
Vermont Ham Steak And Vegetable Bake
This Vermont Ham Steak and Vegetable bake is an interesting confluence of meat fruit and vegetables. Try this smoked ham, apples and cabbage with creamy maple syrup poured over for your next meal. If you want to more about this delicious Vermont Ham Steak and... - 27.9922
Vermont Commune Loaf
1. Crumble bread into milk in a large bowl. Add pork, sausage, egg, apple, celery, wheat germ, parsley, salt, pepper, basil, thyme and nutmeg; stir until well blended. Shape into a loaf in shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 1 1/4 hours. - 27.4972
Vermont Baked Apples
I hadn't made Vermont Baked Apples in a few years in spite of the fact that it was on my favorites list. And after I got back this Vermont Baked Apples, it's the dish that is cooked the largest number of times at home. Your family will love you for it! - 22.8133
Combine all ingredients in 2-cup glass measure.
Stir until blended.
Cook on HI, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until syrup boils. - 22.7976
Vermont Recipes By Category