- » Vermicelli Salad
Vermicelli Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vermicelli salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vermicelli salad recipes.
Mix the above ingredients and let the vermicelli marinate for a few hours before consuming - 35.3379
Toss vermicelli, onion, tomato, cucumber, bell pepper, and zucchini.
Sprinkle with bottle of Salad Supreme.
Add Italian dressing.
Seal tightly and marinate overnight. - 33.7881
You May Also Like!
Farfalle Salad In Vermicelli Bird Nests
1. In a medium bowl, combine onion, olives, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, oil, vinegar, marjoram, and dill. Allow to sit for 2 or 3 hours. It is not necessary to refrigerate this.
2. Cook the farfalle until al dente. Drain well and transfer to a cloth kitchen... - 29.9852
Italian Style Vermicelli Salad
Following package directions, cook vermicelli in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Drain marinade from artichoke hearts into a large bowl; chop hearts and set aside.
To marinade,... - 40.0674
Cold Rice Vermicelli And Bean Sprouts Salad
In a saucepan, heat the oil and cook the eggs as for an omelet; cook until just set.
Turn onto a plate, cool, then cut into 2-inch-long shreds and place in a large mixing bowl.
Add the bean sprouts, cucumbers, chives, and pork to the eggs in the mixing... - 38.2209
Butterflied Shrimp And Vermicelli Salad
1. For preparing dressing, in a food processor add yellow onion and vinegar and process using on/off pulses such that onion is finely chopped.
2. Process again after adding sugar, salt and mustard such that the mixture is blended.
3. To the running... - 43.6784
Curried Vermicelli Noodle Salad
In large pot of boiling water, cook vermicelli according to package directions or for 3 to 5 minutes, just until al dente (tender but firm).
Don't overcook, because noodles become mushy.
Rinse under cold water; drain well and set aside.
On a pie plate, bake... - 40.1712
Vermicelli Rice Noodles Salad
1. Cut the vegetables and set aside. In a bowl of cold water, soak the rice noodles.
2. In a pot, boil water and put the soaked noodles. Toss for a few minutes. Drain the water and rinse the noodles in cold water.
3. In a mixing bowl,... - 0
Korean Kimchi Bibim Guksu
Summer is the time for cool, nutritious and light dishes that need little or no cooking. This kimchi bibim guksu recipe is Korean cold noodle salad with spicy kimchi. Thought noodle salads are an anytime favorite, this cold one is great for lunch on a hot day... - 133.048
Bring 21/2 quarts salted water to boil; add oil.
Cook vermicelli in boiling water 7 to 8 minutes, until just tender; drain thoroughly.
Place in serving bowl; keep warm.
Wash mushrooms carefully in cold water; drain.
Melt butter in small... - 34.2793
Cook the broken vermicelli according to package directions; drain vermicelli well.
For salad, combine cooked and drained vermicelli, halved artichoke hearts, and sliced mushrooms. Toss lightly.
For vinaigrette dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the salad... - 31.692
Vermicelli With Vegetables
Place noodles in a plastic bag, arranging in one layer.
With a rolling pin, break into small pieces.
Heat butter and oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When butter is melted, add onion, garlic, and chiles and cook, stirring,... - 37.3887
Vermicelli Salad Recipes By Category