- » Vermicelli Pilaf
Vermicelli Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vermicelli pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vermicelli pilaf recipes.
Vermicelli And Rice Pilaf
In a bowl, place the rice and the 1/2 tablespoon of salt; cover with boiling water.
Stir, cool, and drain.
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter; lightly brown the pieces of vermicelli.
Add the remaining butter, chicken broth, salt, and pepper.
Bring to... - 36.2195
Fides Or Vermicelli And Rice Pilaf With Mushrooms
In a saucepan that has a tight-fitting cover, melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
Add the onion and cook until the onion is soft.
Add the fides and rice; stir until they are coated with butter.
Stir in the hot broth, cover, and simmer over low heat for 20... - 35.9239
Rice Vermicelli Pilaf
1. In 2-quart nonstick saucepan melt margarine; add vermicelli and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vermicelli is lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1 cup water and the remaining ingredients and stir to combine; cover and bring mixture to a... - 27.8415
You May Also Like!
Pilaf With Vermicelli
In a heavy skillet, over moderate heat, saute the vermicelli in the heated butter, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
In a saucepan, combine the bulgur or rice, boiling water, vermicelli and salt.
After it comes to a full boil, reduce heat and simmer,... - 28.1742
Rice Pilaf Vermicelli
1) In a skillet preferably electric melt butter.
2) Crumble vermicelli in it and add rice.
3) Stir until vermicelli and rice browns together.
4) Gently pour consomme and water.
5) Cook covered in simmer for 30 minutes.
6) Before serving, heat... - 36.845
Plain But Perfect Pilaf
1. Break vermicelli into 1-inch or 2-inch pieces and brown in 1/2 cup chicken broth until it takes on a golden color.
2. Add rice and stir lightly until rice is crisp.
3. Pour in hot chicken broth. Cover. Simmer over low heat for about 60 minutes. - 21.0816
Brown Rice Vermicelli And Liver Pilaf
Place livers in broiler pan and broil 4 inches from source of heat 3 to 4 minutes, turning until all sides are browned.
Transfer to saucepan and add vegetables.
Cook 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 10 minutes.
Divide evenly. - 31.8998
Brown vermicelli in margarine.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Add bouillon mixture and washed rice to vermicelli.
Cook covered on low for 1 hr. - 24.558
In a 2-quart sauce pan, melt butter.
On medium or medium-low heat brown broken up vermicelli.
Watch carefully; vermicelli burns easily.
Add consomme with water, onions, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil and add rice and stir once.
Cover and simmer slowly... - 27.3144
1) In a frying pan, heat margarine.
2) Brown the broken vermicelli in margarine until golden brown.
3) Add 2 cups of rice to the browned vermicelli and stir lightly until the rice is crisp.
4) Add salt, and pour in the hot chicken broth.
5) Cover and... - 37.3783
Bring stock to a boil.
Use a heavy vessel and keep it covered as the rice steams.
Add the rice which has been washed well and drained.
Bring to a boil and reduce to very low heat.
While this is steaming, melt butter in a separate pan and brown the vermicelli... - 25.6783
Melt butter in three quart size pot.
Add all vermicelli and brown, stirring constantly, until near burning point.
Add all of rice and stir mixture.
Add 2 cans chicken broth and stir.
Give a couple of shakes of salt and pepper and stir mixture well.
Cover and... - 39.9377
1) In a skillet, melt the butter. Prefer using an electric skillet.
2) Into the butter, crumble the vermicelli and brown along with the rice till the rice has browned.
3) Add the consommé and water very gradually and carefully.
4) Cover the skillet... - 37.7405
Vermicelli Pilaf Recipes By Category