- » Vermicelli Pilaf
Vermicelli Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vermicelli pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vermicelli pilaf recipes.
Fides Or Vermicelli And Rice Pilaf With Mushrooms
In a saucepan that has a tight-fitting cover, melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
Add the onion and cook until the onion is soft.
Add the fides and rice; stir until they are coated with butter.
Stir in the hot broth, cover, and simmer over low heat for 20... - 38.2867
Vermicelli And Rice Pilaf
In a bowl, place the rice and the 1/2 tablespoon of salt; cover with boiling water.
Stir, cool, and drain.
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter; lightly brown the pieces of vermicelli.
Add the remaining butter, chicken broth, salt, and pepper.
Bring to... - 37.7997
Rice Vermicelli Pilaf
1. In 2-quart nonstick saucepan melt margarine; add vermicelli and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until vermicelli is lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 1 cup water and the remaining ingredients and stir to combine; cover and bring mixture to a... - 29.4392
You May Also Like!
Pilaf With Vermicelli
In a heavy skillet, over moderate heat, saute the vermicelli in the heated butter, stirring constantly, until golden brown.
In a saucepan, combine the bulgur or rice, boiling water, vermicelli and salt.
After it comes to a full boil, reduce heat and simmer,... - 29.1363
Brown Rice Vermicelli And Liver Pilaf
Place livers in broiler pan and broil 4 inches from source of heat 3 to 4 minutes, turning until all sides are browned.
Transfer to saucepan and add vegetables.
Cook 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 10 minutes.
Divide evenly. - 33.7182
Rice Pilaf Vermicelli
1) In a skillet preferably electric melt butter.
2) Crumble vermicelli in it and add rice.
3) Stir until vermicelli and rice browns together.
4) Gently pour consomme and water.
5) Cook covered in simmer for 30 minutes.
6) Before serving, heat... - 35.9235
Plain But Perfect Pilaf
1. Break vermicelli into 1-inch or 2-inch pieces and brown in 1/2 cup chicken broth until it takes on a golden color.
2. Add rice and stir lightly until rice is crisp.
3. Pour in hot chicken broth. Cover. Simmer over low heat for about 60 minutes. - 23.4307
Brown vermicelli in margarine.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Add bouillon mixture and washed rice to vermicelli.
Cook covered on low for 1 hr. - 25.6874
Cracked Wheat Pilaf
This Cracked Wheat Pilaf is a regular dinner option for me! A delicious substitiute for rice, this Cracked Wheat Pilaf tastes good with green salads, seasonings and relishes. Try it out and tell me if you like it ! - 38.3283
In a 2-quart sauce pan, melt butter.
On medium or medium-low heat brown broken up vermicelli.
Watch carefully; vermicelli burns easily.
Add consomme with water, onions, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to a boil and add rice and stir once.
Cover and simmer slowly... - 28.9678
In 3-quart grill-safe casserole, combine rice, vermicelli, almonds and butter.
Remove cooking grid.
Place casserole directly on lava rock grate, arranging rocks around dish.
Cook and stir at MEDIUM with hood open until vermicelli and rice are light golden... - 40.6123
1) In a frying pan, heat margarine.
2) Brown the broken vermicelli in margarine until golden brown.
3) Add 2 cups of rice to the browned vermicelli and stir lightly until the rice is crisp.
4) Add salt, and pour in the hot chicken broth.
5) Cover and... - 37.7538
1) In a skillet, melt the butter. Prefer using an electric skillet.
2) Into the butter, crumble the vermicelli and brown along with the rice till the rice has browned.
3) Add the consommé and water very gradually and carefully.
4) Cover the skillet... - 36.9509
Vermicelli Pilaf Recipes By Category