- » Vermicelli Mushroom Onion
Vermicelli Mushroom Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vermicelli mushroom onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vermicelli mushroom onion recipes.
Mushroom Sauce Supreme On Vermicelli
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup boiling water; set aside.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a skillet.
Stir in dissolved bouillon, undiluted soup, wine, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
Cook vermicelli according to package directions, omitting... - 34.5669
Vermicelli With Mushroom Sauce
In a saucepan, heat the oil.
Add the onions and sausage slices; saute for 10 minutes.
Stir in the ham, tomato sauce, bacon, salt, and pepper.
Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir in the mushrooms and chicken broth; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
Taste... - 39.6129
Vermicelli With Mushrooms And Pine Nuts
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and chopped onion; saute until tender.
Add flour; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened and... - 40.1285
Fides Or Vermicelli And Rice Pilaf With Mushrooms
In a saucepan that has a tight-fitting cover, melt 3 tablespoons of butter.
Add the onion and cook until the onion is soft.
Add the fides and rice; stir until they are coated with butter.
Stir in the hot broth, cover, and simmer over low heat for 20... - 38.2867
Vermicelli With Pork
1) Take 2 large bowls; cover vermicelli and mushrooms with hot water separately in them and leave aside for 30 minutes.
2) In the meantime, slice two onions into thin pieces and save the remaining for garnish by cutting it into 1 1/2-inch... - 42.8583
Vermicelli With Vegetable Sauce
Heat oil in a 3- to 3 1/2-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion, basil, tarragon, fennel seeds, and oregano; cook, stirring often, until onion begins to soften (about 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, zucchini, mushrooms, and bell pepper.
Cook, stirring often,... - 39.8976
In a soup pot or Dutch oven, brown vermicelli in hot oil.
Add onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Add peas and carrots, tomatoes with their liquid, green chilies, chicken broth and mushrooms.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 36.427
Fry onion, bell pepper and celery in cooking oil until tender.
Add tomato sauce and mushroom soup.
Season well with salt, black pepper and red pepper.
Cook slowly about 15 minutes.
Add chicken and Velveeta cheese.
Simmer on very low heat about 30... - 36.9252
Chinese Rice And Vermicelli
1. In a large 9-inch skillet, place the margarine
2. Place the pan over medium-heat till the butter is bubbly
3. Add scallions or onions to the pan and sautÃ© gently
4. Add garlic and sautÃ© again briefly for about a minute or till done
5. Add... - 45.4225
Chicken Almond Vermicelli
1) Cut chicken into thin, long strips.
2) Dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
3) Meanwhile, blend cornstarch and soya sauce to a smooth paste.
4) Add this paste to dissolved bouillon cubes.
5) In a skillet, add oil.
6) Cook chicken in hot... - 48.0112
1) In a pot of boiling water, cook the vermicelli as per its packet instructions.
2) Do not add any salt to the vermicelli. Drain and set aside.
3) Spray a large skillet with cooking oil. Add in olive oil. Heat over medium flame.
4) Add in the... - 46.7753
Salmon Sauced Vermicelli
Cook vermicelli according to package directions.
Drain well and keep warm.
Meanwhile, drain salmon.
Remove skin and bones and discard.
Break salmon into large chunks.
For sauce, in a medium saucepan cook peas and green onions in margarine or butter till... - 46.8718
Farfalle Salad In Vermicelli Bird Nests
1. In a medium bowl, combine onion, olives, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, oil, vinegar, marjoram, and dill. Allow to sit for 2 or 3 hours. It is not necessary to refrigerate this.
2. Cook the farfalle until al dente. Drain well and transfer to a cloth kitchen... - 32.3114
Korean Vermicelli With Beef And Vegetables
Place vermicelli in a large bowl; add warm water to cover.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Combine chicken broth and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Heat... - 43.8954
Brown Rice Vermicelli And Liver Pilaf
Place livers in broiler pan and broil 4 inches from source of heat 3 to 4 minutes, turning until all sides are browned.
Transfer to saucepan and add vegetables.
Cook 3 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 10 minutes.
Divide evenly. - 33.7182
Seasoned Vermicelli And Rice
Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Add rice and vermicelli; saute, stirring constantly, 3 to 5 minutes or until rice and pasta are lightly browned.
Add water and next 5 ingredients to rice mixture, stirring... - 39.6449
Vermicelli Chicken Tetrazzini
Prepare vermicelli as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
Place bacon in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until brown and crisp, stirring once.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon to paper towel.
Reserve 2... - 42.5918
Saute green onions and mushrooms in oil until soft, sprinkling with cayenne, salt, oregano and lemon juice while cooking.
Add stock, bring to boil and stir in vermicelli.
Cook 7 minutes after the soup comes back to a boil.
Reheat with Chicken Balls or diced... - 38.4939
Mongolian pot is a chicken recipe made in true mongolian style! Prepared with thin strips, the chicken is flavored with soy sauce and ginger and cooked in hot chicken broth along with vegetables. The mongolian pot also has mushrooms in the broth which is... - 43.6799
1) In a saucepan heat butter. Saute onion and mushrooms until soft.
2) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add vermicelli, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 54 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back vermicelli into the pot.
5) Stir... - 50.1189
Pad Thai Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well and reserve.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and garlic. Fry until just golden. Add the egg and stir quickly to break it up.
3. Cook for a few seconds before adding the... - 43.2578
Angel Hair With Veal Mushrooms And Peas
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the veal across the grain into thin strips. Coarsely chop the onion. Halve the mushrooms if they are large.
3 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, 1/2 teaspoon of the oregano, the salt and... - 41.701
Chicken Casserole With Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In boiling salted water, add a few ribs of celery and cook hen.
3) When the meat is tender, remove from the stock.
4) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
5) In a deep pan, heat butter... - 46.6544
Shanghai Pork And Mushrooms
Trim fat from tenderloin; cut tenderloin into 1/2-inch strips.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add pork; seal bag, and shake until pork is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Remove stems from... - 40.9983
Sesame Noodle Salad
Prepare Sesame Seed Dressing and set aside.
If using dried mushrooms, soak in warm water to cover until soft and pliable (20 to 30 minutes).
Cut off and discard stems; set caps aside.
If using fresh mushrooms, set caps aside and cut stems into thin... - 43.3966
These tasty spring rolls are packed with vegetables, seafood and pork. They contain a lot of ingredients but are worth the effort. Serve them with your favorite sauce. - 42.0251
Healthier Version Of Your Favorite Spring Rolls
Spring rolls have and will always remain on top of the list as a preferred appetizer on the menus of Chinese Restaurants. They are variously stuffed and usually deep fried to a crisp golden color. - 0
Betty's Terrific Chicken (or Turkey) Tetrazzini
1. Follow package direction and cook vermicelli.
2. Grease an 8-inch by 12-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. In a large bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, milk, Parmesan cheese,... - 0
Stir-fried Pork And Pasta
Trim fat from pork.
Cut pork into strips, 2 X 1 X 1/8 inch.
Toss pork, cornstarch, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, the salt and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate 20 minutes.
Heat oil in 12-inch skillet or wok over high heat until hot.
Add pork, garlic and red pepper; cook... - 40.7343
Chinese Vegetables And Noodles
This Chinese Vegetables And Noodles is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Chinese Vegetables And Noodles dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 39.0448
Bean Threads With Minced Pork
Place bean threads and dried mushrooms in separate bowls.
Cover each with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes; drain.
Cut bean threads into 4-inch pieces.
Squeeze out excess water from mushrooms.
Cut off and discard stems; cut caps into thin slices.2.
Cut chili... - 42.868
In a skillet heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons margarine.
Cook over medium-high heat until brown.
Remove chicken; reserve 2 tablespoons pan drippings.
To the drippings add mushrooms, green peppers, onion and garlic.
Stir-fry until onion is... - 45.0281
Phat Wun Sen
Put the rice vermicelli into a large bowl and just cover with boiling water.
Set aside to soak for 10 minutes, then drain thoroughly and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it is hot, add the garlic, chilli and spring onions... - 36.6423
Cook the vermicelli in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
Drain and keep warm.
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the steak strips and stir-fry until they lose their pinkness.
Add the spring onions (scallions) and garlic to the... - 38.6643
1)Place vermicelli in water and add salt to it. Bring to boil and strain.
2)In a deep frying pan, warm some oil. Add in beef strips and stir fry.
3)Now add garlic, green onion and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes. Add in prawns, mushrooms and fry for... - 40.7143
Beef Chow Mein
1. In a cup, blend together the corn flour, soy sauce and sherry.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and add vegetable oil to it.
3. Add vermicelli and cook until it is just tender.
4. Drain out the water and rinse vermicelli with hot... - 48.4024
Dru's Spaghetti Sauce
Cook all this about one hour.
Then add one pound ground beef that has been boiled in a little water, salt and pepper.
Add this to tomato sauce and cook slowly 1-1/2 hours.
Serve over vermicelli - Serves four or five. - 33.5562
Fish And Vegetable Soup
Cut cucumber lengthwise into halves; remove seeds.
Cut each half crosswise into thin slices.
Heat chicken broth, water, soy sauce, ginger and pepper to boiling in 3-quart saucepan; stir in vermicelli.
Heat to boiling; cook uncovered just until tender, about 4... - 43.8104
1.Ina pan, heat water and add fish bones, mushrooms, parsley and onion and cook unti boiled.
2.Let the ingredients boil for 3 minutes.
3.Drain and take out fat deposits if any.
4.Dice the carrot, celery, leek and tomatoes into pieces of an inch.
5.In a... - 45.1734
Spicy Pasta Pie
Cook vermicelli according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook turkey sausage, mushrooms, onion, and garlic till sausage is no longer pink and onion is tender.
Drain fat, if necessary.
Stir in undrained tomatoes,... - 42.9405
Noodles Sprouts is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs vegetables. Specially great for kids holiday. - 37.1048
Pig In A Haystack
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms; saute until tender and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.
Add bacon, green onions and capers; toss to combine.
Add vermicelli, 1 cup Parmesan, cream and pine nuts; toss until sauce thickens... - 34.941
Beef And Broccoli Stir Fry
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; cook onion over medium heat until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add broccoli, mushrooms, oyster sauce, parsley, and 2 tablespoons water. Cover and cook over medium heat until broccoli is... - 32.314
Tomato Chicken Casserole
Saute the onion and bell pepper in the butter in a large skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms, tomatoes with green chiles and Velveeta cheese; heat until melted and well blended, stirring constantly.
Stir in... - 37.7217
Turkey Tetrazzini Toss
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
2. Combine flour and chicken broth, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth. Gradually add broth mixture to... - 38.2968
Turkey Tetrazzini Toss
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Combine flour and chicken broth, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth.
Gradually add broth mixture to... - 45.4902
Swordfish With Tomatoes And Olives
1. Defrost the fish, if frozen.
2. Take a heavy bottomed 12 inch skillet, put oil and heat it.
3. Once heated, stir in garlic and let it cook for 10 minutes by stirring.
4. Once done, take the garlic out with a slotted spoon and put in a... - 45.6939
Creamy Seafood Casserole
Bring water to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, crabmeat, and sherry in a medium bowl; cover and chill 30 minutes.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking... - 44.641
Cut the meat crossgrain in paper-thin slices.
(Slightly frozen meat is easier to slice thin.) Combine the soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper, and Ac'cent.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the steak in it.
Push to one side of the pan and pour 1/2 cup of the... - 41.8264
Cantonese Seafood Soup
Place the bones and trimmings together with onion, carrot and chicken stock cube in 2 pints (1 liter) water.
Bring to boil and cook for 30 minutes.
Strain and put aside.Cut each fillet of sole in half by slicing lengthwise.
Tie each fillet loosely into a knot... - 39.7632
Veal Birds Parmigiano
Combine bread crumbs, onion, mushrooms, eggs, 1 cup beef stock or water and rosemary.
Spread on veal pieces.
Roll veal; secure with food picks or tie with string.
Dredge veal with flour; brown in 2 cups butter or margarine.
Place in shallow baking pans.
Cover... - 45.5249
In a large frying pan, slowly saute the onions, mushrooms, and garlic in butter until tender.
Combine with remaining ingredients, stirring until well mixed.
Pour mixture into greased 3-quart casserole or baking dish and bake, uncovered, in moderate oven... - 34.9356
Enjoy a mouth-watering Sukiyaki that is truly delicious. A tempting non-vegetarian recipe made with veggies and beef suet is very simple to prepare and makes everyone want it again-n-again. - 45.7973
A Really Humble Filipino Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe (sotanghon)
Fine Asian cuisine. This video prepares a magnificent chicken sotanghon soup with vegetables and shiitake mushroom. This variety of Chinese vermicelli is made with mung beans. Made delicious with home made chicken stock and fish sauce, this noodle soup gives... - 118.362
Rinse turkey pieces and pat dry.
Heat oil in a wide, heavy 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add turkey; cook, turning as needed, until browned on all sides.
Lift out and set aside.
Add onions to pan and cook, stirring often, until soft but not brown... - 39.5574
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take an 8-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon till it turns crispy.
3. Drain and keep 3 tbsp drippings aside.
4. Crumble cooked bacon and keep aside.
5. In the saucepan, where the dripping is kept, add... - 43.0873
Bone the chicken breasts and thighs and cut meat in large pieces.
Reserve bones, neck, and back of chicken for stock; salt remaining pieces.
Heat oil and butter in a large frying pan.
Brown wings, drumsticks, thighs, gizzard, and heart on all sides; then push... - 41.1624
Crab & Spaghetti Casserole
Following package directions, cook spaghetti in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a 3-quart pan over medium heat; add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until limp (about 5 minutes).
Stir in soup,... - 43.1331
Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a pan, add onions and cook, stirring, until soft.
Mix in flour and gradually blend in chicken broth, clam juice, wine, cream, and oregano.
Cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes after sauce begins to simmer.
Stir in 1/4 cup of the... - 45.5827
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 38.2528
Heat olive oil in a 6 to 8-quart kettle over medium heat.
Add onion, carrot, green pepper, and garlic; cook until vegetables are tender.
Add tomato puree, tomato sauce, red wine, salt, sugar, pepper, red pepper, rosemary, oregano, basil, bay leaf, and... - 44.632
Stir Fried Shrimp And Broccoli
Thaw shrimp or scallops, if frozen.
Peel and devein shrimp or cut any large scallops in half.
Rinse the shrimp or scallops; pat dry with paper towels.
For sauce, in a small bowl combine vinegar, soy sauce, water, cornstarch, and sugar; set... - 46.0984
1) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, broth, sake, sugar, pepper and Ac-€™cent.
2) In a large saucepan, heat oil and brown steak in it.
3) Push to one side of the pan and pour ½ cup soy sauce mixture over it.
4) Add the onions, celery,... - 45.3277
Chinese Chicken Salad With Pasta
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add spaghetti and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until pasta is al dente or tender-crisp.
5. While the pasta is boiling,... - 48.6747
Bone chicken breasts and thighs; cut meat into large pieces.
Reserve bones, neck, and back of chicken for broth, if desired.
Rinse giblets and all chicken pieces and pat dry.
Melt butter in oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add wings,... - 39.6072
Oriental Chicken And Noodles
1) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil.
2) Stream in the egg and cook, tilting pan to make a thin omelette.
3) Take the pan off the heat and slide the omelette on board.
4) Cut the omelette into thin strips. Set aside.
5) In a pot of... - 45.795
Oriental Hot Pot
Cut chicken, beef and pork into very thin strips; peel and devein shrimp.
Arrange chicken, meat, shrimp and tofu on large platter.
Arrange vegetables on 1 or 2 other platters.
Pour stock into 2 stainless steel or enamelled fondue pots, using more or less... - 42.6387
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain spaghetti from water.
4) Mix egg, milk, second amount of... - 46.4985
Korean Food Stir Fried Noodles
If you've got Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, and Noodles, you can make this!
You can add whatever you'd like. When I was growing up, I had it most often this way. Sometimes, there would also be chunks of Beef or Surimi added. I recommend using whatever you... - 119.873
Mixed Vegetables With Noodles And Beef Chap Chae
1) In a bowl, soak mushrooms in hot water and leave aside for 30 minutes until caps are tender.
2) Drain and press out as much excess water from mushrooms as possible.
3) Discard stems and slice caps into thin pieces.
4) To prepare... - 42.8118
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015