- » Vermicelli Lemon Sauce
Vermicelli Lemon Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vermicelli lemon sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vermicelli lemon sauce recipes.
Lemon Pepper Vermicelli Primavera
Process the pasta.
Cut into vermicelli.
In a sauce pan heat the butter, add the flour and cook two minutes over low heat.
Add the milk and simmer until sauce thickens.
Stir in the cheese and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Heat the oil in a wok or large... - 45.5765
Vermicelli With Mussel Sauce
1. In a pot, boil water and blanch vermicelli, drain, rinse and set aside.
2. In a non stick skillet, heat oil, add onion and sautÃ© until soft. Add stock and bring to a boil.
3. Add in the good mussels, cover and steam for about 10... - 46.8027
Thai Rice Vermicelli With Naamya Sauce Khanom Jeen Naamya
Thai rice vermicelli with a traditional naamya sauce is an excellent Thai recipe. The chef here has prepared this easy naamya sauce with pork, coconut milk and naamya curry paste. Serve this flavorful naamya sauce over rice vermicelli for a sumptuous meal ! - 96.5045
Come Lee's Vermicelli
Place noodles in large bowl; add boiling water.
Soak until soft, about 15 minutes.
Drain noodles; rinse under cold water; drain well.
Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, vinegar, sugar, ginger, sesame oil, chili oil and pepper and stir until sugar... - 45.3958
Scallops With Vermicelli
Scallops With Vermicelli is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Scallops With Vermicelli recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 46.965
Scallops With Vermicelli
1) Wash scallops in water.
2) In a glass dish, combine scallops, juice and parsley and keep aside, covered in refrigerator.
3) In the meantime prepare sauce in a large skillet by first sautéing onion and garlic in olive oil and 1... - 40.5727
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing
Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing taste fantastic. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing tastes much better due to heavy topping of creams. Chicken Legs With Rice Vermicelli Stuffing must be tried by chicken fans. - 43.9732
Moroccan Chicken Meat Vermicelli
1. CHICKEN: In a pot, drizzle the olive oil and vegetable oil. Add the grated onions, chicken spices, cinnamon sticks, and the chicken. Mix all the ingredients together using a wooden spoon.
2. Cover the pot and cook the chicken on medium heat... - 120.926
Hearty Fish Soup With Garlic Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot.
Add the onion, celery, carrot, leeks, and garlic, and saute 5 minutes.
Add the bay leaf, parsley, water, wine, tomatoes, and the liquid from the canned clams.
Bring to a boil, lower heat, simmer uncovered 30... - 43.2435
Summer Clam Soup
Blend soup, minced clams with liquid, water, lemon juice, garlic powder, pepper and Tabasco.
Cook over low heat until hot, about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook vermicelli according to package directions; drain.
Stir parsley and pimiento into sauce just before... - 39.8584
Fill a large deep-frying pan one-third full with the oil and heat it until it is hot.
Carefully lower the vermicelli (straight from the packet, in batches), into the hot oil and fry until it is golden brown.
Using a slotted spoon, remove from the oil and... - 40.5694
Crabmeat With Herbs And Pasta
1) In a large skillet, heat oil and butter over medium-high heat and sauté onion, carrot and garlic until vegetables are soft, but not brown.
2) Minimize the heat to medium and add in crabmeat, basil, parsley and lemon juice.
3) Stir cook for 4... - 37.5669
Chicken Noodle Soup
Cook the udon in boiling water until tender.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Slice the chicken thin.
Bring the broth to a boil and add the chicken.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and soy sauce; cook 3 minutes.
Divide the udon... - 38.5851
Chicken Noodle Soup With Mushrooms
1) In a large pan, boil water enough to cook 1-cup noodles.
2) Put the noodles in boiling water and cook until tender.
3) Drain and rinse under cold water, drain well.
4) Slice the chicken very thinly.
5) In a saucepan boil the broth and... - 42.1384
Vietnamese Pork Barbecue Platter
Prepare Skewered Pork.
Line a platter with red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Boston lettuce leaves, vermicelli, rice paper wrappers, onion, cucumber, carrot, cilantro, basil and flowers attractively in separate piles on red leaf lettuce.
Arrange Skewered Pork on... - 43.5158
Fillet the fish and put the heads, tails, skin and bones into a saucepan.
Add the water and lemon rind and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer the stock for 15 minutes.
Strain the liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, put the... - 40.0977
Spicy Crab And Pork Soup
1.Place the minced pork in a bowl and add salt and pepper to it.
2.Then add the crab meat to it along with the egg, fish sauce and mix well.
3.Use chopsticks or a folk to whisk well and let it sit for half an hour.
4.In a large soup... - 114.598
Thai Fried Noodles
1. In a wok or large saucepan heat vegetable oil over a high heat until very hot.
2. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden and puffed, remove and set aside.
3. In a wok or frying pan heat sesame oil over a medium... - 42.2279
Thai Fried Noodles
1. Heat vegetable oil in a wok or large saucepan over a high heat until very hot. Deep-fry noodles, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden and puffed. Remove and set aside.
2. Heat sesame oil in a wok or frying pan over a meduim heat, add... - 33.2973
Pasta With Oil And Garlic
1) In a large pot, bring water to the boil.
2) Add the pasta, stirring.
3) Boil again and cook until the pasta is tender but still firm in the center, 6 to 8 minutes or according to package directions.
4) Drain the pasta and run under cold water... - 44.2449
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take an 8-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon till it turns crispy.
3. Drain and keep 3 tbsp drippings aside.
4. Crumble cooked bacon and keep aside.
5. In the saucepan, where the dripping is kept, add... - 43.0873
This recipe is suitable for those who are interested in Malaysian food. The chef shows us how to make curry laska. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. This is a coconut based curry soup. - 112.219
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
The vietnamese chicken noodle salad is an americanised salad with a strong oriental taste. prepared with rice noodles and cooked chicken, the vietnamese chicken noodle salad is flavored with parsley and dressed with fish sauce, lemon juice and hot and sweet... - 46.9374
Shrimp Fried Thai Noodles
This is very popular Thai dish, good for lunch, supper or anytime you crave something exotic with a little tang. - 39.1155
Pad Thai Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well and reserve.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and garlic. Fry until just golden. Add the egg and stir quickly to break it up.
3. Cook for a few seconds before adding the... - 43.2578
Kefta Bi Tahini (casserole)
1. Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2. Clean the potatoes slice them thickly and bake. Set aside.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a small pan with a dash of olive oil or butter.
4. In a bowl, put ground beef, onion, salt and seven... - 118.513
Indonesian Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
Shallots, which are covered with a golden brown or purplish skin, grow in a similar way to garlic, with a number of small bulbs clustered together at the root end. Milder than onions, shallots are used throughout Southeast Asia as an aromatic base for dishes,... - 47.1603
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 51.4843
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604