- » Venison Strip
Venison Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of venison strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for venison strip recipes.
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.782
Honey Glazed Venison Roast
Combine first 9 ingredients, blending until smooth.
Spread this mixture over venison and rub into meat thoroughly.
Put meat in roasting pan, arranging bacon strips on top of meat and fastening them with toothpicks.
Dot meat with butter.
Pour water around, not... - 42.3357
Wipe venison with a damp cloth.
Place strips of salt pork down the center of the venison.
Roll up, starting at narrow end, and tie securely.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper, and dredge the venison with it.
Brown on all sides in the hot fat in a Dutch... - 39.7149
Braised Leg Of Venison
Lard venison with bacon cut into strips and roast it in hot fat.
Take meat out; clean carrots, parsnips, and onions, slice and fry them in the remaining fat; add flour and tomato puree, fry, then add crushed garlic, bay leaf, and pepper; put back the meat,... - 33.7463
Venison Rolled Roast
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison rolled roast is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 45.5475
Slice the venison into thin strips.
Coat the strips in flour mixed with salt and pepper.
Brown the strips in as much butter as needed.
Take out and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute' the onions, sliced mushrooms and minced garlic in the butter.
Add the... - 42.3415
Haunch Of Venison
Lard the venison with the salt pork.
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large bowl.
Put the venison into the marinade and leave for 2 days, turning occasionally.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Lift out and dry the venison.
Strain and reserve the... - 47.913
Roast Haunch Of Venison
1. If the lower part of the leg is used, remove the shank bone from the venison. Place the meat in a large bowl and marinate overnight in the wine with the onion, garlic, bay leaf and juniper berries.
2. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
3. Remove the meat from... - 28.3148
Roast Leg Of Venison
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Also wipe the leg of venison carefully and also remove the dry skin
3.Then lard the lean side of the leg with strips of pork
4.Soften fat, rub it over the meat and dredge with salt, pepper... - 37.3164
Venison Steaks Or Chops
Place steaks in a shallow pan and pour wine over just barely to cover; sprinkle liberally with pepper.
Remove meat from marinade; dry on paper towels.
Turn in seasoned flour and saute in butter until nicely browned and tender.
In another... - 41.6129
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This groustark venison is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 47.6005
Venison Chestnut Pate
Preheat your oven to 350Â°F.combine the ground venison, ground pork, venison strips, fatback strips, chestnuts, ground cloves and allspice, nutmeg, garlic, currants, Madeira, cognac, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and let the mixture stand for 1... - 43.4568
Combine all ingredients.
Drain meat on paper towels.
Place strips into shallow pan, singularly.
Turn oven to lowest heat and dry meat in pan 16 to 18 hours, or hang in warm dust free area for 3 to 4 days. - 25.3137
Season venison with salt; place in shallow pan.
Pour marinade over.
Refrigerate 24 hours; turn occasionally.
Remove venison from marinade.
Strain marinade; reserve.
Place venison on rack in shallow baking pan; place salt pork over venison.
Bake in preheated... - 43.0853
Roast Venison Tenderloin
Trim the venison.
Cut the bacon into narrow strips and use to lard the meat.
Place the meat in a bowl, sprinkle with salt .and pepper and pour over 2 tablespoons of the oil and the brandy.
Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Remove the meat from the marinade,... - 41.4527
Venison Medallions With Papayas
Wash and pat the venison medallions dry, wrap them in the bacon and tie with kitchen string.
Season with salt and pepper and fry in the oil 8 minutes to a side.
Halve the pomegranates.
Holding them in one hand with the cut side down, pound on the fruit with... - 44.0032
Sweet And Spicy Venison Jerky
Do you enjoy jerky? What about venison jerky? Here is a video recipe of a simple marination for jerky. Largely prepared with hoisin sauce and soy sauce, this is a great recipe to try. - 106.336
Remove any gristle from the meat and cut into thin strips.
Peel and slice the onions; quarter the mushrooms.
Heat the drippings in a frying pan and fry the meat until the pieces are evenly browned all over.
Add the onions, brandy, cream and lemon juice.
Lower... - 39.3695
Remove bone and fat from meat and cut into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 inches long.
Brown meat in shortening in a heavy skillet.
Transfer meat to a 2-quart casserole and add onion, salt, and pepper.
Heat bouillon in skillet, scraping bottom of pan to... - 47.5163
Sweet And Sour Venison Stir Fry
1. Trim the spring onions (scallions) and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch pieces. Halve and deseed the (bell) pepper and cut it into 2.5 cm/1 inch pieces. Top and tail the mangetout (snow peas) and trim the baby corn.
2. Trim the excess fat from the meat and cut it... - 37.3993
Venison Cutlets With Red Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the pears peel them, halve them lengthways and using a melon bailer remove the cores.
2. Coat the flesh with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a pan add the red wine, juniper berries, lemon rind and cinnamon stick and... - 46.1498
Venison Pot Pie
Brown the ground venison with the onion, garlic, salt and pepper in a skillet, stirring until venison is crumbly; drain.
Cook the potato for 5 minutes in boiling water; drain.
Layer the potato, venison mixture, mushrooms and vegetables in a pastry-lined pie... - 45.3161
1. Take out the fat and membrane from the steaks.
2. Slice the meat into thin strips.
3. Take a 10 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine and put meat in it.
4. Once the meat browns, put onion and garlic in it and cook until soft.
5. Add... - 41.8508
Venison With Cranberry Sauce
1. Pare the rind from half the orange and half the lemon using a vegetable peeler, then cut into very fine strips.
2. Blanch the strips in a small pan of boiling water for about 5 minutes until tender. Drain the strips and refresh under cold water.
3. Squeeze... - 43.8005
Tenderloin Tips Of Roast Venison Au Vin Rouge
In a medium glass bowl marinate the venison in the red wine, vinegar and oil for at least 24 hours.
Drain and reserve the marinade.
Pat the venison dry with a paper towel.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a large skillet cook the bacon, adding the venison when... - 43.6535
Slow Cooked Venison Pot Roast
Cut all fat off the meat (in venison the flavor is concentrated in the fat, and if left on, it gives a gamey taste to the meat).
Wipe meat with a damp cloth wrung out in mild vinegar.
Cut slits in meat on all sides and insert small slivers of garlic in each... - 39.5064
1. In a saucepan combine venison or beef stew meat with the 1 1/2 cups water, salt, and pepper; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours.
3. Combine together wine, carrots, potatoes, cranberries, onion, celery, garlic,... - 45.1177
Venison With Winter Vegetables
1. Mix the sherry, soy, hoisin and plum sauces, vinegar and ginger together, then rub well into the cutlets. Cover and marinate for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight. Drain, reserving the marinade.
2. Blend the marinade with the stock or water and... - 31.7169
Venison Pot Roast With Root Vegetables And Parsnip Whipped Potatoes
1. Start by preparing the pot roast, preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, cook the bacon over medium heat, once cooked then drain the bacon on the paper towels
3. In a dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium high heat, also brown... - 44.7631
Deer Pepper Steak
Cut the meat into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Add the ginger and cook 1 minute.
Brown the meat then add the peppers and mushrooms.
Fry for 5 minutes.
Add the soya and sugar.
Mix the sherry with the cornstarch and blend into the stir fry.
Cook 1... - 39.9354
Venison Strip Recipes By Category