- » Venison Stew
Venison Stew Recipes
Venison stew, gravy made by simmering tender succulent deer meat and vegetables in a broth, is a delectable side course. Venison, vegetables, Worcestershire sauce, and spices simmered in different stages are ... More »
Venison Sausage Stew
1. Rub bacon on any meat bones, add spices, and then sear the meat bones over an open fire as shown.
2. Now cut up, flour, and then brown the meat and onion in a black iron pan with bacon over the hot coals.
3. When browned, add beef stock and some... - 132.037
Easy Vension Stew
Stews aren't just heart-healthy and filling, but is one dish that spreads cheer across the dinner table. Venison stew is a slow cooker recipe that tastes good when cook to perfection. Ryan Karcher shows you how to cook tender, venison stew at home in a few... - 88.7304
Venison Stew With Vegetables
Need an inexpensive thing to entertain the company coming over to your place? Then take a look at this marvelous venison stew with vegetables. Watch the video for step by step instructions. - 87.108
1) Roll the venison pieces in seasoned flour.
2) In a heavy skillet, heat oil and brown the meat.
3) To the skillet, add the boiling water, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
5) To this, add the diced vegetables and cook until... - 48.1614
1. In a saucepan combine venison or beef stew meat with the 1 1/2 cups water, salt, and pepper; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours.
3. Combine together wine, carrots, potatoes, cranberries, onion, celery, garlic,... - 46.8673
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, bouquet garni, garlic and stir well.
3. Pour wine over meat and vegetables.
4. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for a week to 10 days in a... - 44.7608
Heat half the oil in a large frying pan and fry the onion until it is soft and beginning to brown.
Transfer the onion to a large flameproof casserole dish.
Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the meat, a little at a time, until it is brown.
Add to the... - 44.126
Pork Venison Stew
1 In a heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole, fry the salt pork over moderate heat.
2 Transfer them to paper towels to drain.
3 Pour off all but about 4 tablespoons of the fat from the pan.
4 Evenly coat the cubes of venison in the flour, shaking... - 44.0776
1 Mix all the marinade ingredients and steep in the meat for 4 hours then drain the meat and wipe it dry. Save the drained marinade
2 Chop the bacon and keep aside.
3 In a heavy bottomed pan cook chopped bacon over moderate heat until... - 43.3318
Combine the vinegar, parsley, carrots, onion, leeks, celery and garlic in a saucepan.
Tie the juniper berries and spices in a small cheesecloth bag and add them.
Bring to a boil.
Place the venison in an enamel or stainless steel container and pour the hot... - 40.2837
Marinated Venison Stew
Mix together all the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish.
Add the venison cubes and leave to marinate for 12 hours.
Remove the meat from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
Reserve the marinade, discarding the peppercorns.
Melt the butter... - 40.0915
Combine marinade ingredients in a large glass bowl and stir well.
Add venison, cover, and refrigerate for 1 day.
Turn meat 1 or 2 times in the marinade.
Remove meat from marinade and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons of... - 39.9719
Place seasoned flour in a shallow bowl.
Cut venison into 1-inch cubes.
Roll cubes in flour.
Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add venison and brown on all sides.
Add 2 tablespoons flour and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add water or... - 39.9186
Combine venison, water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, cilantro, garlic and onion in stockpot; mix well.
Simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour, carrots, celery and rice.
Cook for 30 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Discard... - 38.5633
This hearty stew, loaded with vegetables and rich seasonings, is a great way to enjoy venison at home. - 38.3147
Venison Stew is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Venison Stew! - 34.2875
Salt, pepper and flour meat.
Cover bottom of 8 quart saucepan with cooking oil and heat.
Add meat; sear until brown.
Add 4 cups water, onion and stewed tomatoes.
Simmer for 2 hours.
Add potatoes and carrots.
Turn heat to medium and cook for one more hour, or... - 33.2946
1. Coat meat with flour. Place butter and meat in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for about 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Stir in remaining ingredients; recover.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 30... - 31.5555
Western Venison Stew
Coat meat with flour.
Place butter and meat in a shallow 2-quart glass casserole.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for about 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
Stir in remaining ingredients; recover.
Microwave on low for 30... - 31.3958
Dredge venison in flour; brown in hot bacon drippings in a large Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except rice, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 hours.
Remove bay leaves before serving.
Serve over rice or biscuits, if desired. - 28.1782
Venison Stew Recipes By Category