- » Venison Steak Strip
Venison Steak Strip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of venison steak strip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for venison steak strip recipes.
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 116.05
Venison Steak Oriental Style
Marinate venison in soy sauce, ginger and olive oil for 1 hour.
Place meat, along with marinate, into large skillet.
Add garlic, green pepper, pea pods and mushrooms.
Saute all until meat browns and becomes medium done.
Add tomatoes and cook 3 minutes... - 36.3426
You May Also Like!
Venison Steaks Or Chops
Place steaks in a shallow pan and pour wine over just barely to cover; sprinkle liberally with pepper.
Remove meat from marinade; dry on paper towels.
Turn in seasoned flour and saute in butter until nicely browned and tender.
In another... - 40.169
Deer Pepper Steak
Cut the meat into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Add the ginger and cook 1 minute.
Brown the meat then add the peppers and mushrooms.
Fry for 5 minutes.
Add the soya and sugar.
Mix the sherry with the cornstarch and blend into the stir fry.
Cook 1... - 40.1327
Slice the venison into thin strips.
Coat the strips in flour mixed with salt and pepper.
Brown the strips in as much butter as needed.
Take out and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute' the onions, sliced mushrooms and minced garlic in the butter.
Add the... - 42.549
Remove bone and fat from meat and cut into strips about 1/4 inch wide and 1 1/2 inches long.
Brown meat in shortening in a heavy skillet.
Transfer meat to a 2-quart casserole and add onion, salt, and pepper.
Heat bouillon in skillet, scraping bottom of pan to... - 46.0523
Sweet And Sour Venison Stir Fry
1. Trim the spring onions (scallions) and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch pieces. Halve and deseed the (bell) pepper and cut it into 2.5 cm/1 inch pieces. Top and tail the mangetout (snow peas) and trim the baby corn.
2. Trim the excess fat from the meat and cut it... - 37.5942
Venison With Cranberry Sauce
1. Pare the rind from half the orange and half the lemon using a vegetable peeler, then cut into very fine strips.
2. Blanch the strips in a small pan of boiling water for about 5 minutes until tender. Drain the strips and refresh under cold water.
3. Squeeze... - 44.0109
1. Take out the fat and membrane from the steaks.
2. Slice the meat into thin strips.
3. Take a 10 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine and put meat in it.
4. Once the meat browns, put onion and garlic in it and cook until soft.
5. Add... - 42.0867
Homemade Moose Stroganoff
Try this wonderful Moose Stroganoff at home. They are filling and extremely delicious. Moose steak lovers like me will definitely fall in love with this Moose Stroganoff! - 44.4385