- » Venison Red Wine
Venison Red Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Venison Red Wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Venison Red Wine recipes.
Spiced Venison Steaks With Red Cabbage Confit And Red Wine Sauce
1. Flatten each steak to a 3/4-inch thickness between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
2. In a heavy-duty sealable plastic bag or between 2 sheets of wax paper crush the peppercorns and the allspice berries coarse with the bottom of a heavy skillet.... - 36.6153
You May Also Like!
Braised Leg Of Venison
Lard venison with bacon cut into strips and roast it in hot fat.
Take meat out; clean carrots, parsnips, and onions, slice and fry them in the remaining fat; add flour and tomato puree, fry, then add crushed garlic, bay leaf, and pepper; put back the meat,... - 33.7463
Glumpkies With Red Wine
This is an absolutely handy recipe for moms whose kids do not like eating cabbage much. Watch the video to see how the chef makes exotic glumpkies combined with cabbage, burger meat and red wine. Looks absolutely flavorful and scrumptious, worth trying for... - 104.505
Venison In Apricot Wine Sauce
Tie the venison fillets into tournedos.
To make the marinade, peel and chop the onions and garlic and put into a casserole with the wine and oil.
Add the venison and leave for 1 to 2 hours, turning over once or twice.
Lift the meat from the marinade and drain... - 40.8784
Venison With Plum And Ginger Wine Sauce
Look out this outstanding video that shares an incredible venison recipe in a super flavorful plum and ginger wine sauce. The video is wonderfully presented and absolutely interesting to see. Serve this terrific dish on any special occasion and rejoice. - 110.515
Venison Cutlets With Red Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the pears peel them, halve them lengthways and using a melon bailer remove the cores.
2. Coat the flesh with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a pan add the red wine, juniper berries, lemon rind and cinnamon stick and... - 46.1498
Venison Liver Braised In Wine
Coat liver with flour, salt and pepper.
Saute onion and mushrooms in margarine.
Add liver and brown lightly on both sides.
Add bouillon, wine and sage.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes. - 34.5805
Venison With Cognac And Garlic Sauce
Cut the fillet into 4 even-sized pieces, and trim off all the fat and membrane.
Mix the wine and Cognac in whatever proportions suit you and add the garlic, orange rind and juniper berries.
Spoon it over the meat and leave at room temperature for a few hours,... - 45.248
Venison Kebabs With Vegetables
Delicious Venison Kebabs With Vegetables is perfect for your backyard parties. The aroma of the Kebabs is enough to get you addicted to it. Try the Venison Kebabs With Vegetables! - 33.8741
Melt the drippings in a saucepan and add the vegetables.
Cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent them from sticking.
Put the venison in a roasting pan.
Pour the partially cooked vegetables, drippings and all, over the venison.
Roast in a... - 43.3933
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil and wine
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, garlic, cloves and seasonings and stir well.
3. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for 10 days to 2 weeks in a cool dry place.
4.... - 44.833