- » Venison Meat
Venison Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of venison meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for venison meat recipes.
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 139.768
Barbecue Venison Sausage And Vegetable Stew
Stews make an integral part of any camping activity. Watch this impressive video that shares an amazing stew recipe with venison, sausage and vegetables. Great open fire cooking experience is what makes camping a fun way to enjoy the stew amidst nature. - 132.037
Grilled Venison Steaks
This robust cut of meat is difficult to procure, never the less the same can be attempted by beef steaks! Watch Ken cook these great venison steaks and pair it with some salad and a shitake mushroom sauce! - 128.743
Spicy Venison Chili
Are you wondering what to prepare with venison. Then look at this interesting way to cook venison. In this video, the chef combines venison with few amazing ingredients to make a delicious spicy chili. The video is step by step, easy to understand and... - 113.293
Love to host barbecue parties? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this simple yet delicious Grilled Venison almost effortlessly. Your guests will certainly get bowled over with this dish. Watch the video now. - 107.109
Spice Rubbed Venison
Are you in search of a recipe that is ideal for a weekend dinner? Try this Spice Rubbed Venison. The dish is easy to make so you save more time to spend with your family. That’s not all it scores high on taste as well. Go ahead, give it a try. - 99.0863
Yummy Barbecue Venison Roast
Barbeque venison roast is a Southern staple that is so tender that it almost always falls apart in the mouth. Lean, dense deer flesh cooked in homemade barbecue sauce is one dish that few could resist. Pick your cues from this recipe by Ryan Karcher and get... - 97.7352
Tasty Venison Burger
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you got to check out this one. The Chef shows how to make venison burger in the video. This is one yummy burger you will ever come across and it is served with fries which makes it even more tempting to... - 88.252
Venison Stew With Vegetables
Need an inexpensive thing to entertain the company coming over to your place? Then take a look at this marvelous venison stew with vegetables. Watch the video for step by step instructions. - 87.108
Tasty Venison And Kidney Beans
Those who like eating venison, should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make venison with kidney beans. Venison is an excellent source of protein and is fairly low in fat. You can serve this dish with hot rice. Don't forget to watch the video. - 83.277
Mock Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Lightly butter a 4-by-12-inch loaf pan or a Rehriicken mold using a paper towel or pastry brush and dust it heavily with bread crumbs.
3) Turn the pan upside down and shake it to remove the... - 47.5634
1. Cut the venison into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Wash and pat dry
2. In a large bowl, place the garlic, orange juice, orange rind, mace, cumin, cinnamon, and ginger and combine well
3. Gently whisk in the yoghurt and mix well till completely... - 45.6236
Wild Venison Field Mushroom And Ale Pudding
1. Prepare the pastry in advance by sifting one tablespoon of flour and salt together.
2. Mix the salt, flour, suet, and 300 ml of cold water till the dough just holds together. Do not overwork the dough mixture.
3. Wrap the dough in cling... - 44.7832
1 Mix all the marinade ingredients and steep in the meat for 4 hours then drain the meat and wipe it dry. Save the drained marinade
2 Chop the bacon and keep aside.
3 In a heavy bottomed pan cook chopped bacon over moderate heat until... - 43.3318
1 In a bowl, combine flour, salt and marjoram.
2 Rub the mixture over meat.
3 In a pressure pan, heat the fat and brown steaks in it.
4 Add in the vegetables and broth.
5 Cover, and set control at 10.
6 Cook for 20 to 30 minutes after... - 43.1674
Scallopine Of Venison
1 Wipe the meat with a vinegar-soaked cloth. (vinegar picks up hairs and clotted blood more easily)
2 Cut the meat into serving pieces.
3 Roll lightly in seasoned flour.
4 With the edge of plate or meat pounder, flatten slightly.to
5 ... - 41.518
Marinade For Venison, Elk Or Antelope
1) In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
2) As required, cover venison, elk or antelope with the marinade.
3) Marinate in the refrigerator for 10 to 12 hours.
4) Remove the meat from the marinade and drain well.
5) Use as required. - 39.5273
Combine venison, water, salt, pepper, bay leaf, cilantro, garlic and onion in stockpot; mix well.
Simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour, carrots, celery and rice.
Cook for 30 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Discard... - 38.5633
Roast Venison With Cranberry Sauce
1. Rub salt over the meat.
2. Lard the delicate meat streaky bacon rashers, or a boned piece of mutton flank.
3. Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C or Gas No. 8)
4. Place the joint in a roasting pan or a casserole.
5. Cover the pan... - 36.1358
Venison Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs; add the tomato sauce, onion, crumbs, salt and pepper.
Add venison and mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Combine the brown sugar, mustard and vinegar; pour over meat loaf.
Bake, uncovered, at... - 34.8077
Venison Meat Recipes By Category