- » Venison Loin Chop
Venison Loin Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of venison loin chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for venison loin chop recipes.
Loin Of Venison With Cranberries And Glazed Apples
Put the venison bones and trimmings in a roasting pan and brown under a hot broiler.
Add the vegetables and brown these lightly.
Tip the bones and vegetables into a large saucepan and add the juniper berries, orange rind, bouquet garni and seasoning.
Stir... - 41.4114
Barbecued Venison Chops
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2 In a heavy 10- to 12-inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3 Pat the venison chops completely dry with paper towels.
4 Add them in the oil, 2 or 3 at a time, and brown turning the chops... - 44.5111
Venison Loin With Potato Rosti Watercress Puree & Roasted Beetroot
1. For the venison jus, fry off the trimmings or stewing venison with vegetable oil in a pan until a deep brown. Remove with a slotted spoon. Add the shallot and garlic, then cook over a medium heat for 7-8 mins or until golden, scraping the base of the pan... - 38.6973
Loin Of Venison
1. Cut venison into slices about 1/4-inch thick. Lay on a plate and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon oil and pepper. Cover and let stand for at least 1 hour.
2. Make sauce: Heat the oil, add onion, carrot, red pepper, and celery and cook over low heat until they... - 36.2265
Mix the onion, garlic, lemon juice, parsley & Worcestershire sauce.
Then mix the blue cheese and butter.
Broil steaks until brown, 7 to 10 minutes on one side.
Turn steaks over and pour all ingredients over them.
Put them back into the oven until cheese and... - 33.1491
Broiled Venison Steaks
Brush steaks with salad oil; let stand 15 minutes.
Broil 3 inches from heat 7 to 10 minutes on each side.
Combine butter, onion juice, dash of salt; brush on steaks. - 24.3849
Venison Tenderloin Over Garlic Toast
A venison appetizer for a change? This is a simple recipe, that calls for lightly seared venison topped over garlic-herb toast. Some good tips to work with the venison, so listen closely. - 115.782
Roast Marinated Venison
The venison roast can be either leg or loin cut, trimmed of all visible fat, and if boned tied with string into a neat close shape.
Wipe surface and pat dry.
Place in a bowl.
Mix all marinade ingredients and pour over meat.
Cover bowl and keep in refrigerator... - 35.6881
Marinated Venison On The Spit
Roll the venison, tie with string and place in a glass dish.
Place onion and carrots around the meat.
Combine the ingredients for the marinade, mix well and pour over the meat and vegetables.
Cover and set aside to marinate for 8 hours or overnight, basting... - 47.9354
Pork Venison Stew
1 In a heavy 4- to 5-quart casserole, fry the salt pork over moderate heat.
2 Transfer them to paper towels to drain.
3 Pour off all but about 4 tablespoons of the fat from the pan.
4 Evenly coat the cubes of venison in the flour, shaking... - 43.5366
Venison Or Lamb En Croute
1) Set the oven to 400 degrees F (200C) and preheat it.
2) Divide the pastry into 4 rectangular portions after rolling it out.
3) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Sear the lamb chops in the oil.
5) Place a chop on each of the... - 42.6815
Venison Sirloin In Baco Noire Sauce
1. For the stock, in an oven preheated at 400°F roast the bones for an hour
2. Remove from the oven and coat evenly with tomato paste
3. Now, add the carrot, celery, and onion and roast some more until the paste is evenly caramelized .
4. Skin away... - 46.1731