- » Venison Burgundy
Venison Burgundy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of venison burgundy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for venison burgundy recipes.
Venison Burgundy Stew
Place all ingredients in casserole.
Cover and bake 2 1/2 hours at 325°F. - 28.9462
You May Also Like!
Venison Steak Casserole
If you were always holding back in trying and cooking venison, here's your chance to get started. This venison steak casserole is a simple step by step guide to cooking venison in the most delicious way. A treat that you would love every bite of - 43.1615
Roast Haunch Of Venison
1. If the lower part of the leg is used, remove the shank bone from the venison. Place the meat in a large bowl and marinate overnight in the wine with the onion, garlic, bay leaf and juniper berries.
2. Preheat oven to hot (450° F.).
3. Remove the meat from... - 28.3148
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil and wine
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, garlic, cloves and seasonings and stir well.
3. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for 10 days to 2 weeks in a cool dry place.
4.... - 44.833
Venison Steaks Or Chops
Place steaks in a shallow pan and pour wine over just barely to cover; sprinkle liberally with pepper.
Remove meat from marinade; dry on paper towels.
Turn in seasoned flour and saute in butter until nicely browned and tender.
In another... - 41.6129
Marinated Venison On The Spit
Roll the venison, tie with string and place in a glass dish.
Place onion and carrots around the meat.
Combine the ingredients for the marinade, mix well and pour over the meat and vegetables.
Cover and set aside to marinate for 8 hours or overnight, basting... - 47.9354
Venison Pot Roast
Wipe roast with damp paper towels.
Arrange bacon slices over inside surface of meat; roll up, and tie securely.
Combine Burgundy, vinegar, celery tops, onion, lemon slices, carrot, salt, black peppercorns, bay leaves, and garlic with 1 cup water.
Pour over... - 39.5614
Mix 1/2 cup tomato juice with bread crumbs.
Add meat, suet, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape into approximately 24 meat balls.
Roll each ball in flour and brown quickly in hot cooking oil.
Remove meat and drain fat.
To skillet, add remaining tomato juice, curry... - 37.1404
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, bouquet garni, garlic and stir well.
3. Pour wine over meat and vegetables.
4. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for a week to 10 days in a... - 47.2582
Brown the meat in the oil in a Dutch oven with the garlic.
Drain any excess fat.
Add the wine, onions, mushrooms, and seasonings, simmer covered for 2 1/2 hours.
Heat the butter in a small sauce pan, add the flour and cook 4 minutes over low heat, or until... - 36.599
Venison Swiss Steak
Set oven to 350 degrees.
Pound the steak on both sides.
Add flour and seasonings to meat a little at a time.
Melt butter in large skillet.
Add the steaks; brown them on both sides.
Slice onions; add to meat.
Cook until brown.
Add tomatoes, burgundy,... - 41.7674