- » Venison Beef
Venison Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of venison beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for venison beef recipes.
Grilled Venison Steaks
This robust cut of meat is difficult to procure, never the less the same can be attempted by beef steaks! Watch Ken cook these great venison steaks and pair it with some salad and a shitake mushroom sauce! - 128.755
1. In a saucepan combine venison or beef stew meat with the 1 1/2 cups water, salt, and pepper; boil the mixture.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours.
3. Combine together wine, carrots, potatoes, cranberries, onion, celery, garlic,... - 45.1177
1. Take out the fat and membrane from the steaks.
2. Slice the meat into thin strips.
3. Take a 10 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine and put meat in it.
4. Once the meat browns, put onion and garlic in it and cook until soft.
5. Add... - 41.8508
Beef Or Venison Stroganoff
In a large bowl, mix flour and pepper.
Add meat and toss to coat evenly.
In a large, nonstick skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add meat and onions and saute, stirring frequently, until meat is nearly browned on all sides, about 5... - 40.6511
Venison Stew With Sesame Biscuits
Saute venison in soy sauce 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cover and simmer 40 minutes.
Add carrots, potatoes, onion, celery and celery seeds.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with 2 Tbsp.water and stir into boiling stew.
Pour stew into... - 40.6159
Venison Or Beef Stew
1) In a skillet placed over medium heat, brown the meat in oil.
2) Put the cooked meat in a slow cooker and add all the reamining ingredients. Mix well.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 8 to 9 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 40.5859
Venison And Garlic Mash
1. Trim off any excess fat from the meat and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the medallions with the onions on a high heat for 2 minutes on each side until brown.
3. Lower the heat and pour in the stock and wine.... - 40.2769
Brown meat in Dutch oven.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook stirring until onion is soft.
Stir in broth, water, tomatoes, herbs and pepper.
Bring to boil and simmer 30 minutes.
Add rice mix and vegetables; simmer 20 minutes longer. - 39.1008
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is venison chili going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 37.4808
Mix 1/2 cup tomato juice with bread crumbs.
Add meat, suet, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape into approximately 24 meat balls.
Roll each ball in flour and brown quickly in hot cooking oil.
Remove meat and drain fat.
To skillet, add remaining tomato juice, curry... - 37.1404
Venison With Wild Mushrooms
Bring barley, onion, mushrooms and 1 1/2 cups broth to boil.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Meanwhile brown steaks in margarine.
Remove to warm platter.
Stir remaining broth and wine into skillet.
Bring to boil.
Top venison steaks with barley and... - 35.0469
Venison Liver Braised In Wine
Coat liver with flour, salt and pepper.
Saute onion and mushrooms in margarine.
Add liver and brown lightly on both sides.
Add bouillon, wine and sage.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes. - 34.5805
Venison Liver Dumplings
Force liver and onion through food chopper.
Add parsley, salt and pepper.
Crumble bread into mixture, then add egg and flour.
Drop by teaspoonfuls into boiling broth, cover and cook 25 minutes. - 33.3489
Easy Barbecued Venison
1) In slow cooker arrange layer of meat and onion rings.
2) Drizzle barbecue sauce generously on top.
3) Make layers until meat and onion rings are used up.
4) Cook covered on low 8-10 hours.
5) Serve with au gratin potatoes and a vegetable,... - 31.8153
Simmer meat in cider 30 minutes.
Mix with remaining ingredients and simmer, covered 3 hours. - 29.8935
Venison Vegetable Bundles
Place 1 steak each on a square of foil.
Divide remaining ingredients among the four foil squares, topping and surrounding meat.
Tightly seal foil around meat and vegetables.
Cook over coals in campfire 1 hour or until carrots and potatoes are fork tender. - 28.3037
Mix together vinegar, water, onion, garlic, bay and pickling spices.
Place meat in liquid and let stand in refrigerator, covered, 5 to 6 days.
After 5 to 6 days, drain liquid.
Place roast in oven cooking bag and bake 325°F.2 1/2 hours. - 28.2614
Venison Beef Recipes By Category