- » Venetian Soup
Venetian Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of venetian soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for venetian soup recipes.
1) Take a pan and melt the butter in it.
2) Mix well after adding some flour to it.
3) Next add tomatoes, basil or thyme, minced parsley leaves, some celery salt, salt, pepper and sugar along with water.
4) Boil all the ingredients for 15 minutes.
5)... - 46.5315
Melt the butter or heat the olive oil 1 minute at HIGH in a 6-cup (1.5 L) microwave-safe dish.
Add the flour and mix thoroughly.
Add the water, tomatoes, basil or thyme, celery salt, sugar and pepper.
Microwave 10 minutes at HIGH, stirring after 5... - 39.8122
Venetian Soup With Swiss Cheese
Venetian Soup is a mouth watering appetizer recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Venetian Soup will get you a lot of compliments! - 34.9372
You May Also Like!
Venetian Soup Or Pasta Sauce
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat until hot; add onions.
Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add garlic, tomatoes, plums and pepper; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer gently 45 to 50 minutes.
Add remaining... - 31.5162
1) Pierce the whole onion with cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, place together shanks, onion, garlic, water, bay leaf, rosemary, peppercorns, and salt.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 6 to 8 hours.
4) Strain the shanks and pour the strained broth back in... - 46.0444
Beans And Pasta Venetian Style
1. Choose a soup pot with a tight cover. Heat the oil in the pot and saute the pork rind and salt pork until they just begin to turn color and have rendered some fat.
2. Add the beans, onion, cinnamon, ham bone or prosciutto piece, pepper, and water. Bring... - 33.8211
Venetian Rice & Peas
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Melt butter in a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add pancetta and onion.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is limp and pancetta is golden (about 10 minutes).
Add rice... - 37.9044