- » Velvety Soup
Velvety Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of velvety soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for velvety soup recipes.
Cheese Velvet Soup
1) Place a 3-quart Dutch oven on a low flame and melt butter in it.
2) Saute the onion in the melted butter until tender.
3) Mix salt and blend in flour and cook the mixture with constant stirring for a minute.
4) Pour the milk gradually and cook with... - 45.5908
Velvety Yam Soup
Peel the yams or sweet potatoes and slice into 3/4" chunks.
Place in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Trim the leeks, slit lengthwise, and wash well to remove all grit.
Coarsely chop and add to the dish.
Stir in the stock and dill.
Cover the dish with vented plastic... - 41.2397
Carrot Velvet Soup
Put butter, cloves and coriander seeds into a deep saucepan.
Add carrots, chicken broth, a pinch each of salt and sugar and a generous dash of white pepper.
Cover and cook gently until carrots are very tender, about 30 minutes.
Pour mixture into blender... - 38.823
Velvety Yam Soup
1) Peel the yams (or sweet potatoes) and cut them into chunks of about ¾-inch.
2) Put the pieces in a 1 ½-quart casserole.
3) Trim the leeks and slit them, lengthwise, and rinse properly so that all the grit is removed.
4) Chop coarsely and add to... - 37.8505
Green Velvet Soup
Green Velvet Soup is a filling and delicious vegetable soup. One spoon of this and I you will get addicted to this soup for life!! Try this brilliant Green Velvet Soup recipe! - 29.216
You May Also Like!
Velvety Cheese Soup
1. In a saucepan, melt butter.
2. Add onion and cook it.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Add flour, salt and milk.
5. Cook until it becomes thick in consistency, stirring constantly.
6. Add cheese, keep stirring it until it melts.
7. Add green peas and diced... - 45.416
Velvety Corn Soup
A delicious and different soup as part of a Chinese meal. Made quite simply from chicken stock and sweet corn, the smooth texture is derived by blending and straining the stock. - 32.6008
Velvety Chicken Soup
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the stock and bring to the boil, stirring.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the milk, cream, chicken and salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
Heat through gently... - 32.7212
1 Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and celery; cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft, about 10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat; stir in the beets and broth. Pour the soup in batches into a blender and puree.
2... - 26.9458
Ceci Bean Soup
Ceci beans (Italian for “chickpeas”) are a popular ingredient in Mediterranean cooking. This hearty legume, which has a mild, nutlike flavor, is often used to make soups and stews as well as salads. - 36.2608
Creamed Carrot Soup
One of the most effective ways to comfort yourself is to try preparing this Creamed Carrot soup. This Creamed Carrot as a Side Dish is a winner! Do let me know how you've liked my Creamed Carrot Soup. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out... - 45.8922
This Gazpacho recipe is a delicious soup that you would fall in love with. This popular cold soup from Spain that is tomato based is simply out of thie world. quick to make and would be an instant hit with your family. - 50.314
If you are a fond of famous Gazpacho, you would also love this preparation. This is a perfect homemade soup to serve in any summer afternoon with ideal garnishing. The cooking procedure involves no cooking, so it is quite easy and quick. Only things you... - 118.954
Pistou Of Spring Vegetables
Pistou of Spring Vegetables
Blanching is a process that involves submerging food (usually vegetables or fruits) briefly in boiling water, then plunging it into ice water to stop the cooking and preserve the color. The immersion in boiling water does not cook... - 42.7997
Spanish Spicy Gazpacho
Gazpacho is a Spanish cold soup enjoyed during hot summers. It’s appetizing, delicious and most importantly easy to make. Chef Tina shows us her way of making Gazpacho, which is slightly different compared to the classic version. She keeps it little spicy... - 100.903
Chicken Velvet Soup
1) In a saucepan, melt the margarine or butter.
2) Add the flour and blend well and then add the cream, milk and broth.
3) Cook the mixture, stirring it constantly, till it becomes thick and starts to boil.
4) Reduce the heat and add the cicken and a... - 36.9822