- » Velveeta Queso Dip
Velveeta Queso Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of velveeta queso dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for velveeta queso dip recipes.
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.15
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, salsa, and sour cream heat on Low with cover stirring occasionally such that the cheese melts and dip is well blended, about 1-1 1/2 hours.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 26.0914
Cheese Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, tomatoes, and sausage and heat on Low 1-2 hours with cover.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 24.1064
Chili Con Queso Dip
Brown meat and onions.
Drain off excess grease.
Add garlic powder, chilies, Lea & Perrins, tomato sauce and cheese.
Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts.
Serve hot in chafing dish.
Dip with Fritos, Doritos or similar chips.
Serves 12 generously. - 34.1703
Chili Con Queso Cheese Dip
1. In a pan brown ground beef and onion and crumble beef into fine pieces and drain.
2. In slow cookers combine all ingredients except tortilla chips heat on Low for 1-2 hours with cover until cheese is melted.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 30.8468
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.2522
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chile Con Que So Dip
Your Super Bowl bash fare is bland without a tasty dip to accompany it. In this video, Betty presents a tasty chile con queso dip that is great for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl. It takes less than 10 minutes for the entire... - 90.7759
Chili Con Queso
Dice bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and torrido pepper.
Saute in Wesson oil.
Add chili powder and salt.
Melt cheese in top of double boiler.
Add vegetable mixture.
Stir and serve hot as a dip.
If too highly seasoned, add more cheese - 37.3594