- » Velveeta Queso Dip
Velveeta Queso Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of velveeta queso dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for velveeta queso dip recipes.
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.127
Betty's Quick And Easy Super Bowl Chile Con Queso Dip
Your Super Bowl bash fare is bland without a tasty dip to accompany it. In this video, Betty presents a tasty chile con queso dip that is great for entertaining--particularly for events like the Super Bowl. It takes less than 10 minutes for the entire... - 103.545
Velveeta Chili Con Queso
Chili Con Queso is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Chili Con Queso. - 23.2199
Chili Con Queso Cheese Dip
1. In a pan brown ground beef and onion and crumble beef into fine pieces and drain.
2. In slow cookers combine all ingredients except tortilla chips heat on Low for 1-2 hours with cover until cheese is melted.
3. Serve with tortilla chips. - 33.4003
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.9142
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, salsa, and sour cream heat on Low with cover stirring occasionally such that the cheese melts and dip is well blended, about 1-1 1/2 hours.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 25.3113
Cheese Queso Dip
1. In slow cooker combine cheese, tomatoes, and sausage and heat on Low 1-2 hours with cover.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 25.9048
Chili Con Queso Dip
Brown meat and onions.
Drain off excess grease.
Add garlic powder, chilies, Lea & Perrins, tomato sauce and cheese.
Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts.
Serve hot in chafing dish.
Dip with Fritos, Doritos or similar chips.
Serves 12 generously. - 35.3989
Jeanne's Chile Con Queso
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips cover and cook on Low for 1-2 hours such that the cheese is melted. Stir.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 26.1405
Slow-cooked Chile Con Queso
Chile Con Queso is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious appetizer recipe; I bet this Chile Con Queso will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 24.8678
Chili Con Queso
Dice bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and torrido pepper.
Saute in Wesson oil.
Add chili powder and salt.
Melt cheese in top of double boiler.
Add vegetable mixture.
Stir and serve hot as a dip.
If too highly seasoned, add more cheese - 38.6217
Mexican Chili Con Queso
Saute onions in shortening until tender.
Add tomatoes, chilies, salt, pepper and cheese.
Cook in double boiler slowly for 30-40 minutes.
Add liquid from chilies if mixture becomes too stiff. - 27.437
Chili Con Queso
Saute onions and green peppers in Crisco until tender, but not brown.
Add seasonings and tomatoes.
Cut cheese into pieces; add to tomato mixture, and stir well to melt.
Make a paste of flour and water; add to sauce, and cook until desired thickness.
Add chili... - 32.2081
Marilyn's Chili Con Queso
1. In slow cooker place first 5 ingredients and add water.
2. Cover and cook on High for 1 hour such that vegetables are tender.
3. Stir in cream and cheeses, reduce heat to Low and cook such that cheese is melted.
4. Serve immediately or... - 39.9297