- » Velveeta Cheese Sauce
Velveeta Cheese Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of velveeta cheese sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for velveeta cheese sauce recipes.
Seafood Casserole With Velveeta Cheese
Saute celery and onions in butter.
Blend in flour and gradually blend in milk.
Add Vel-veeta cheese and slowly cook until cheese is melted.
Place sauce in large casserole dish and add fish.
Bake at 350° for 30 min. - 35.0562
Seafood Casserole With Velveeta
Melt butter in top of double boiler.
Add flour, stir until bubbly.
Add milk and cook until thickened.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add Velveeta, cut up.
Stir until melted.
Saute celery and onion in butter.
Cut up fish, cut scallops in half, cut lobster in... - 47.2849
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.127
Annamae Swanson's Cheese Grits
Combine the cold water, salt, and corn grits in a small bowl.
Add grits mixture to boiling water in a medium saucepan.
Cook 20 minutes or until tender.
When grits are cooked, add butter, cheese, eggs, Tabasco sauce, and seasoned salt.
Pour into a greased 1... - 33.8399
Salsa Cheese Dip
Try this version of amazingly delicious Salsa Cheese Dip recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Salsa Cheese Dip is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 23.0126
Sausage Cheese Dip
Cook ground beef and sausage together until lightly browned and crumbly; drain.
Add remaining ingredients in order listed. - 20.3783
1) Take a microwave proof bowl and put cheese in it. Microwave to melt cheese and then add other ingredients and mix well.
2) Serve with salads, cutlets, kebabs etc, or use as desired. - 29.282
Spaghetti With Red Clam Sauce
Spaghetti With Red Clam Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Spaghetti With Red Clam Sauce, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 40.7193
Zippy Cheese Dip
Zippy Cheese Dip is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Zippy Cheese Dip and let... - 26.9144
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.9142
Barbara's Chili Cheese Dip
1. Prepare beef by browning ground beef, crumbling it fine and draining it.
2. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips and stir well.
3. Cook with cover on High for 1 hour stirring such that cheese is melted.
4. Serve... - 35.0811
Meaty Cheese Loaf
Mix beef and pork together with hands; add torn pieces of bread, milk, egg, minced onion, salt, pepper, dry mustard, celery salt, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Shape into a loaf.
Place in shallow baking dish.
Bake, covered, at 350... - 34.1462
Party Chicken A La Dorothea Sauce
Add flour, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add milk slowly, stirring constantly.
Add mushroom soup and mix well.
Add Velveeta cheese and grated sharp cheese.
Stir :onstantly until all cheese is entirely melted; add salt and pepper.
Add beer, a... - 40.725
Chili Cheese Dip
1) In slow cooker add all ingredients except chips.
2) Mix the contents thoroughly.
3) Cook covered on high for 1 hour.
4) Stir occasionally until cheese melts.
5) Serve immediately or turn cook on low for serving up to 6 hours later.
6) Pass... - 36.194
Quick And Easy Chili Mac 'n Cheese Skillet Casserole
When it's dark and cold outside, something as heart and satisfying as chili mac and cheese casserole will appease your gut and will warm you up. This one-skillet recipe makes for a great last minute meal addition. Betty shares a super easy super tasty... - 92.6997
Hamburger Cheese Dip
1) in slow cooker add beef, salt, green peppers, onion, tomato sauce, green chilies, Worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar.
2) Cook covered on low for 2-3 hours.
3) Before the end of the cooking, during the last hour add cheese, paprika, and red... - 38.6732
Jeanne's Chile Con Queso
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips cover and cook on Low for 1-2 hours such that the cheese is melted. Stir.
2. Serve with tortilla chips. - 26.1405
Baked Macaroni And Cheese
Looking for a simple recipe to make the classic macaroni and cheese? Then this is just video for you. Watch to learn of a simple recipe that will yield a dish so delicious that it is sure to please everyone's taste buds. - 105.345
Spinach And Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Dip
1. Microwave spinach in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Gradually add milk and cheese... - 28.5714
Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
Looking for a party-worthy potato recipe? Then you simply can't go wrong with this. Whether you are casual entertaining at home or hosting a holiday get-together, this delicious scalloped potato recipe with cheese makes for a great accompaniment with... - 105.687
American Style Enchilada Pie
Pies come in a whole lot of different variations, but this American Style Enchillada Pie is probably one among the best you can get. The tortillas are well balanced with enchillada sauce in this American Style Enchillada Pie recipe. You will be glad you... - 34.9031
Outback Steakhouse Mac A Roo And Cheese
This macaroni and cheese is tasty and simple to prepare. Now you can have macaroni and cheese just like the Outback Steakhouse with this copy cat recipe. - 109.846
Broccoli Cheese Soup From Page 54 Of Rosalie Serving Country
1. Clean and wash the broccoli florets and shred the carrots, keep it aside.
2. In a large pan cook the broccoli florets along with the carrots, chicken stock and chicken bullion, cook for 2-3 minutes.
3. Once done remove and keep it... - 113.639
Betty's Creamy Cooktop Macaroni And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese are a favorite with kids and adults alike. Pamper your loved ones with a delicious creamy mac and cheese that is so simple to prepare if you follow this step-wise video. Join Betty in her kitchen with this interesting video and enjoy a... - 112.137
Betty's Oven-baked Tomato Mac 'n Cheese
This dish can ideally be made for the entire family. We all have eaten Macaroni with Cheese but this recipe has a twist, which is the tomato used in the recipe. Kids too will love this dish. - 104.421
Best Macaroni And Cheese
Macaroni and Cheese is an American classic. If you didn't know how already, you can now learn to make it here. - 98.5578
Carrot Cheese Casserole
Pare and slice carrots, cook carrots in boiling, salted water, covered, until barely tender.
In saucepan, gently cook onions in butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt, mustard and milk.
Cook, stirring until smooth.
Add pepper and celery... - 44.7998
Baked Shells With Three Cheeses
1. Cook pasta in a Dutch oven according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Combine breadcrumbs and 1 tablespoon Asiago cheese. Set aside.
4. Gradually whisk milk into flour in a medium saucepan until smooth; add butter,... - 33.0432
Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
Boil chicken in 2 quarts of water until done.
Remove from water and debone.
Cook spaghetti, onion, mushrooms and pepper in chicken broth about 15 minutes, being careful not to overcook the spaghetti.
Melt cheese, Ro-Tel tomatoes and Worcestershire... - 39.8006
Easy Green Bean Casserole
Saute onion in butter and add all ingredients except almonds.
Mix well and pour into well-greased casserole; top with almonds.
Bake at 325° for 30-40 minutes - 32.7065
This weeknight, ditch your diet and give your peas a refreshing creamy avatar with Betty’s delectable cheesy peas recipe. Betty uses spring’s glorious peas to make a tongue-tickling meal that’s yummy to the core. Stream the video recipe and get making... - 83.9523
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the chili.
Gradually beat the cream into the melted velveeta cheese in a large bowl; stir in the taco sauce.
Add the ground beef mixture to the velveeta cheese mixture and mix... - 29.2101
Flavorful Chicken And Noodle Casserole
Well, if you are caught in the never-ending problem of what to eat tonight, this could make for a fast and fabulous solution. Betty prepares a flavorful casserole using chicken and noodle. An ideal dish when you are in real rush, this sumptuous casserole is... - 93.996
Combine butter, flour and milk and make cream sauce in top of double boiler.
Melt cheese in cream sauce and add remaining ingredients except hard boiled eggs.
Simmer 35 minutes, stirring frequently.
Before serving, add salt, paprika and hard boiled eggs that... - 36.5026
Fry sausage until brown & crumbly; pour grease off.
Add other ingredients and mix well.
Spread on Party Rye bread.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Very good. - 37.6449
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cook meat and onions until meat loses red color.
In a saucepan, melt the Velveeta cheese with the tomato sauce, milk, and tomatoes and green chilies.
Pour 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture into the meat, saving the rest.
Heat the vegetable... - 41.4878
Crush 3/4 bag Doritos in oblong casserole dish.
Combine soups, water, taco sauce and chilies; heat.
Pour meat over Doritos.
Top with cheese soup, mixture and rest of Doritos.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. - 31.4861
In a large bowl microwave spinach and break into small pieces with a fork.
Add picante sauce and chilies (including liquid) and microwave for two minutes more.
Cube the cheese, add to mixture, and return to microwave for four minutes or until cheese is... - 22.9047
Cream Beef Enchiladas
Brown onion and ground beef in skillet.
Mix all ingredients, except Cheddar cheese.
Fill tortillas with meat and sauce or layer them.
Pour remainder of sauce on top and add Cheddar cheese.
Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is hot and bubbling. - 31.1393
Brown the ground beef in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Stir in the tomato sauce and taco seasoning mix; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
Unroll the dough.
Separate into a large rectangle, pressing the perforations to seal.
Line an ungreased 8x11... - 45.427
Chili Con Queso Dip
Brown meat and onions.
Drain off excess grease.
Add garlic powder, chilies, Lea & Perrins, tomato sauce and cheese.
Cook and stir over medium heat until cheese melts.
Serve hot in chafing dish.
Dip with Fritos, Doritos or similar chips.
Serves 12 generously. - 35.3989
Butter Beans With Pecans
Mix all, using juice from butter beans.
Pour into greased casserole or baking dish.
Cover with bread crumbs and dot generously with butter.
Bake in a moderate (350-degree) oven until thoroughly heated and browned.
About 30 minutes. - 28.0781
Melt first 4 ingredients in a double boiler.
Brown hamburger and onions together; drain.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Add grated cheese.
In another skillet, fry tortillas in hot oil until limber.
Put meat mixture onto middle of tortilla and roll.
Pour melted... - 35.475
Chili Con Queso
Saute onions and green peppers in Crisco until tender, but not brown.
Add seasonings and tomatoes.
Cut cheese into pieces; add to tomato mixture, and stir well to melt.
Make a paste of flour and water; add to sauce, and cook until desired thickness.
Add chili... - 32.2081
King Ranch Chicken
SurfinSapo's making a chicken casserole type dish layered with chicken, corn tortillas, onion, bell peppers, cheese, cream of chicken and mushroom baked in the oven and ready in to be enjoyed as a comforting weekday dinner. It is a one pot meal that the... - 96.8697
Crab Open Face
1. In a pan melt cheese, butter and seasonings in double boiler until creamy.
2. Remove from heat, add crab and spread on wiener rolls or dinner rolls (split in half).
3. Prepare early in day and broil when ready to serve. - 32.6132
Enjoy a warm robust beef stew made with the flavors of Filipina concoctions! See the video on more of this recipe, though the audio is not there, the video can still be followed - 79.7641
1) Take a bowl and combine together cheese butter, clams and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Put mixture in double boiler and cook until cheese and butter melt completely, stirring constantly. Allow the mixture to cool completely.
3) Spread the calm mixture... - 36.4596
Broiled Pizza Burger
This Broiled Pizza Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 46.0547
Pasta Con Broccoli
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Cut the mushrooms in half, keep it until needed.
3. Boil the pasta in salted boiling water for 6-8 minutes or until al dente.
4. In a pan melt the butter along with the extra virgin olive... - 112.79
Fry onion, bell pepper and celery in cooking oil until tender.
Add tomato sauce and mushroom soup.
Season well with salt, black pepper and red pepper.
Cook slowly about 15 minutes.
Add chicken and Velveeta cheese.
Simmer on very low heat about 30... - 36.9252
Baked Cheeseburger And Fries Casserole
If you are looking for a sumptuous supper recipe to treat your friends, this slow-cooker recipe is it. Warm and comforting, Betty demonstrates how to make bubbly hot cheeseburger and fries casserole that is scrumptious to the core and satisfying to the soul.... - 94.8084
Bacon Cheeseburger Buns
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the milk, sugar, shortening, eggs, salt and 3-1/2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about... - 43.4568
Combine all ingredients, except butter and oil.
Whip in blender until smooth; chill, covered, for at least 1 hour.
Heat a 6" crepe pan; brush with butter combined with oil.
Pour in 2 tbs. batter; roll quickly to spread over pan.
Cook until edges... - 45.2891
Mexican Chip Dip Ole'
1. Brown turkey and onion and drain.
2. Pour tomato sauce, chilies, jalapeno peppers, and cheese into slow cooker and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours or High 2 hours.
3. Serve warm with tortilla chips. - 32.4083
Butter casserole dish and sprinkle with crumbs.
Also sprinkle crumbs throughout and on top.
Make thick cream sauce with first four ingredients.
Add cheese chopped, parbroiled green pepper and soup mix.
Boil haddock until it flakes.
Place into large casserole... - 38.3444
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Till they are golden brown in color, bake the chicken breasts.
3) Cook the broccoli till it is almost cooked.
4) In a well-greased casserole, put the broccoli and on top of it, place the... - 39.1114
Blakemore Peas For Dinner
Looking for a quick fix dinner solution? Then Betty's Blakemore peas will bail you out. Healthy, tasty, and full of nutrients, this quick and easy makes for a zesty dinner treat. Stream this video to learn more on how to prepare this delight without much toil. - 86.3777
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter casserole dish.
Melt butter in large saucepan.
Add onions, celery, and bell peppers.
Cook 10 minutes or until clear.
Add flour; blend well.
Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring often.
Add parsley and shrimp.
Cover and cook... - 43.0112
King Ranch Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) Steam the chicken until soft.
3) Remove the skin and bones.
4) Cut the chicken into bite size pieces.
5) In a skillet, heat oil and saute onion.
6) To this, add chilies, soup and half of the grated... - 42.4832
1) In a saucepan, brown the ground beef. Sauté onions and green peppers along with it.
2) Drain away the collecting liquid.
3) In a slow cooker, add in beef, onions, pepper, taco sauce, beans, taco seasoning and mushroom soup. Mix well.
4) Close the... - 44.7317
Hot Ham And Potato Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, hear oleo.
3) When hot, saute onion and bell pepper, until wilted.
4) Gradually stir in the flour. Mix well.
5) Now, add milk, seasonings and cheese.
6) Cook, stirring constantly,... - 49.2402
Noodles Con Queso
1) In a medium saucepan heat some water. Cook green pepper until tender-crisp.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Stir in the next 5 ingredients to green pepper.
4) Gently heat to melt the cheese.
5) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and... - 49.1743
Rosalie's Shrimp Fettuccine
1.In a pan put butter and olive oil and sauté chopped garlic.
2.Add the broccoli and mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minute.
3.Add salt & peppers once vegetables are cooked add the cream to it.
4.Add 1 cup cheese at a time giving 1 minute interval between... - 115.041
Cauliflower is very healthy and versatile vegetable. It can be made into so many different forms. Try making cauliflower supreme and enjoy with your family. It tastes best when served hot. - 49.8674
Cut each roast in half; place in two 5-qt.slow cookers.
Combinetheapplejuice, garlic, salt and Liquid Smoke if desired; pour over the meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until tender.
Shred pork with two forks; place in a very large bowl.
Stir in 2... - 41.4788
Beef Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan heat water. Add spaghetti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt and boil for 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 9x9 inch (22 x 22 cm)... - 46.6404