- » Veloute Sauce
Veloute Sauce Recipes
Velouté sauce, also known as blond sauce, is actually a Bechamel sauce that is prepared by using stock. It is also one of the main five classic French cuisine sauces that are also known as “mother ... More »
This video recipe if Basic Veloute shows you the most basic and most important sauce of the any cooking. This is handy in almost any dish from soups to gravies to sauces. Take a look and keep it handy. - 114.463
Meat Casserole With Veloute Sauce
1. Cut meat in 1" (2 1/2 cms.) cubes. Wash and drain. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, flour, lemon juice and wine. Leave aside for 2 hours.
2. Melt margarine, fry garlic, onion and add meat cubes. Fry until brown.
3. Add remaining wine mixture mixed with 1 cup... - 43.6803
Veloute Sauce For Seafood
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter or margarine over low heat.
2. Add the flour and stir until it begins to froth in the butter and resembles sand texture but is not browned.
3. Gradually add the hot stock, stirring or whisking vigorously to... - 38.9899
1. Simmer together stock, vegetables, mace, onion, lemon peel, over low heat until vegetables are tender. Mash well. Strain the liquid.
2. Melt butter in a heavy pan, remove from heat blend in flour, mix well, return to heat.
3. Pour in gently the strained... - 38.1431
Shrimp Crepes With Veloute Sauce
These Shrimp Crepes with Veloute Sauce are the ultimate shrimp pancake dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out these Shrimp Crepes with Veloute Sauce for your next meal and tell me if you like them ! - 37.8136
Veloute Sauce tastes nice. Veloute Sauce must be tried for its unique taste, it is a classic sauce and very easy to make. You must try this simple recipe at home. - 37.4335
Easy Veloute Sauce
1) In a heavy pan, heat the butter over low heat.
2) To this, stir in the flour and mix until smooth.
3) Keep cooking for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
4) When the roux mixture turns a light golden color and it stops foaming, add the stock.
5)... - 35.3358
1. In a saucepan, melt some butter for foaming.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for 5 minutes till the roux gets straw-colored.
3. Boil the stock, and gradually stir into the roux,
4.Add salt and pepper, and simmer for 15 minutes, whisking,... - 33.7017
Nutmeg Spiced Veloute Sauce
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in broth.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Stir in seasonings. - 33.614
1) In a heavy saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat, stir in the flour and blend well.
2) Gradually stir in the broth, stir continuously and cook until smooth and thickened.
3) Add the seasonings and mushrooms, if using . Then lower the heat... - 33.5665
New Potatoes With Caraway Veloute Sauce
This yummy New Potatoes With Caraway Veloute Sauce is simply brilliant. The New Potatoes With Caraway Veloute Sauce is my brothers favorite. I prepare them almost every time he comes down! Try the New Potatoes With Caraway Veloute Sauce and you will... - 33.3942
Veal Veloute Sauce
Veloute Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Veloute Sauce; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 33.1734
1) With butter and flour, make the roux.
2) Stir in the hot stock very gradually and stir till the sauce is very smooth.
3) Bring the sauce to a boil and reduce the heat. For about 1 hour, gently simmer the sauce so that it is reduced by half. Keep... - 31.9915
Place the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the flour.
Stir to mix.
Add the liquid of your choice.
Stir to mix.
Microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
If necessary to obtain a creamy sauce, microwave at MEDIUM another minute.
Pour... - 31.7084
Silky Veloute Sauce
1. In small saucepan melt butter or margarine, remove from heat and blend in flour and pepper.
2. Slowly stir in consomme and water and cook over low heat with constant stirring such that the sauce thickens and boils for 1 minute.
3. Then stir... - 31.5762
1. In a sauté pan, melt the butter on a low flame.
2. Add the flour and blend with butter to make a roux, sautéing for 1 minute.
3. Take the pan off the heat and gradually stir in the stock, whisking continuously to get a smooth sauce.
4. Return to... - 31.4451
In a saucepan melt the butter and add the flour all at once stirring constantly with a wooden spoon.
If using an enamelled saucepan a wire whisk may be used.
Stirring constantly, cook for 3-4 minutes until the roux turns a light blond colour.
Place the roux... - 31.2518
French Veloute Sauce
This Veloute Sauce is too good ! This mother sauce of the French cuisine makes my seafood and poultry dishes taste marvellous ! Try out the Veloute Sauce and tell me if you like it ! - 31.1638
Easy Veloute Sauce
Veloute Sauce has an Exhilarating taste. The flour and cream gives the Veloute Sauce Matchless taste. - 31.0749
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring, over low heat for two to five minutes.
Pour in all of the stock, whisking constantly to blend the mixture smoothly.
Increase the heat and continue whisking while the sauce comes to a... - 30.8882
1. Combine butter and flour in small bowl. Cook on HIGH for one minute.
2. Gradually add stock. Season to taste. Add lemon juice, cook on HIGH for four minutes, stir halfway through cooking.
3. Whisk in combined egg yolk and cream, cook on HIGH for thirty... - 30.207
Parsley Flavored Veloute Sauce
1) Attach a dry knife blade to the food processor bowl.
2) Add the parsley and grind until finely chopped.
3) In a 1-quart saucepan, heated over medium heat, melt butter and sauté parsley in it for 1 minute.
4) Stir in flour and broth... - 29.4907
Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan; remove from heat.
Blend in flour and pepper; gradually stir in consomme and water.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and boils 1 minute; stir in lemon juice.
Serve hot. - 28.9827
In small saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add flour and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
In another saucepan bring broth to a boil; remove from heat.
Add margarine mixture, a little at a time, beating well with... - 28.2383
Melt butter or margarine in a medium saucepan.
Stir in flour.
Cook over low heat 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually stir in Fish Stock or clam juice.
Bring sauce to a boil; stirring constantly, boil until sauce thickens.
Season with salt and white... - 28.1686
1. Melt butter in 1 -quart saucepan over medium heat; stir in flour to make smooth paste. Cook 1 minute. Blend broth gradually into flour mixture. Cook, stirring, until sauce is thick, about 5 minutes. Stir salt, sugar and pepper into sauce.
2. Blend egg... - 27.0971
Silky Veloute Sauce
1. Melt the butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; blend in the flour and pepper, then cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
2. Stir in chicken broth and water. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens and bubbles 3 minutes; stir in the... - 25.1838
Combine chicken broth and water, and set aside.
Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, until lightly browned.
Gradually add broth; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until... - 24.8706
1. Melt the butter, blend in the flour, gradually add the chicken bouillon or broth, stir and simmer 5 minutes. Add the salt and pepper. - 22.8942
Thicken the soup stock with the roux.
Then simmer it for 1 hour.
This rich sauce may then be flavored with a host of other ingredients.
Try adding some lemon and dill, and use with vegetables. - 21.8632
Veloute Sauce Recipes By Category