- » Vegetarian Zucchini
Vegetarian Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian zucchini recipes.
Vegetarian Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil just enough water to cover the zucchini in a deep 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow the zucchini to cool.
4) Half the... - 47.459
You May Also Like!
Vegetarian Zucchini Tomato Stew
When summer squash abounds, the best way to make the most of it is to pulp it into yummy stew. To add some more taste to it, you can further add some tomatoes and hearty herbs to stir up a comforting bowl of soup. Chef Keith's recipe would be an able guide in... - 100.452
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a large skillet until onion is tender.
Add zucchini, green pepper, oregano, salt, and pepper, cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add tomatoes and beans, cover and heat thoroughly.
Spoon vegetable mixture over hot... - 31.9201
Tomato Zucchini Casserole
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Slice vegetables in a food processor bowl fitted with a slicing disc or by knife.
3) Empty the sliced vegetables on reaching the Fill Level.
4) In a 2-quart baking dish, spread half... - 40.363
Zucchini Boats Stuffed With Summer Vegetables
If you are always looking for tasty ideas & new inspiration to use the wonderful produce of summer here is something that is definitely worth a try! Stuffed peppers always came to mind but why not use zucchini? Stuff these luscious beauties with tons of... - 112.512
Tomato Zucchini Stir Fry
1) In hot oil, sauté the zucchini with onion, 2 tablespoons parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and oregano, frequently stirring till the zucchini has tendered.
2) Add the tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes or till the concoction has heated... - 43.8648
Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini Cups
Trim ends from zucchini; cut crosswise into 1-in/2.5 cm-thick pieces.
Steam zucchini for about 5 minutes or until tender-crisp; let cool.
Scoop out small hollow from one end of each piece; set aside.
In nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat;... - 39.6361
Arrange zucchini slices in 8 to 9-in round baking dish.
Dot with butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Combine cheese, parsley flakes, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over zucchini before serving. - 33.3562
1. Wash and SLICE zucchini. Steam for 3 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in sauce pan on medium heat, add garlic and saute for lor two minutes (but don't let it burn).
3. Toss garlic butter and Parmesan cheese with steamed zucchini. Serve hot. - 28.9024
Wash the zucchini and trim the ends from each.
Blanch for 3-5 minutes in boiling salted water.
Cool, slice in half lengthwise, place in a shallow pan.
Combine the remaining ingredients together, pour over the zucchini and marinate for 1 hour.
Broil over grill... - 24.9695
Vegetarian Zucchini Recipes By Category
Vegetarian Zucchini Course: