- » Vegetarian Zucchini
Vegetarian Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian zucchini recipes.
Vegetarian Zucchini Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Boil just enough water to cover the zucchini in a deep 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove from the water and allow the zucchini to cool.
4) Half the... - 47.1255
You May Also Like!
Vegetarian Zucchini Tomato Stew
When summer squash abounds, the best way to make the most of it is to pulp it into yummy stew. To add some more taste to it, you can further add some tomatoes and hearty herbs to stir up a comforting bowl of soup. Chef Keith's recipe would be an able guide in... - 103.826
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is softened.
Add zucchini and cook, stirring constantly, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, beans, and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Transfer... - 35.2931
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a large skillet until onion is tender.
Add zucchini, green pepper, oregano, salt, and pepper, cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add tomatoes and beans, cover and heat thoroughly.
Spoon vegetable mixture over hot... - 29.5001
1. In a large skillet melt the butter and saute the garlic over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes. Do not brown.
2. Toss the zucchini in the hot garlic butter until tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Season with nutmeg and salt and pepper, and serve immediately. - 24.9909
Divide arugula equally among 4 salad plates.
Slice zucchini as thinly as possible, using a vegetable slicer (mandolin), cheese slicer, food processor, or sharp knife.
Arrange equal portions of zucchini slices atop arugula.
Using a vegetable peeler or cheese... - 26.0142
Wash and slice the zucchini about 1/3 inch thick.
Heat a heavy skillet which has been sprayed with a noncaloric vegetable spray.
Saute the shallot and tomato covered.
Season with the garlic.
When some liquid from the tomato has coated the bottom of the pan,... - 31.3862
Zucchini Boats Stuffed With Summer Vegetables
If you are always looking for tasty ideas & new inspiration to use the wonderful produce of summer here is something that is definitely worth a try! Stuffed peppers always came to mind but why not use zucchini? Stuff these luscious beauties with tons of... - 106.162
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash Zucchini well.
3. Chop the ends.
4. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook zucchini for 7 minutes.
5. Remove zucchini from water and lengthwise cut into half.
6. Using a spoon, scrape... - 41.0996
1. Scrub zucchini and cut in thin slices.
2. Melt butter in skillet. Add garlic and zucchini and cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
3. Cover tightly. Lower heat to very low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until... - 27.9439
Vegetarian Zucchini Recipes By Category
Vegetarian Zucchini Course: