- » Vegetarian Wok
Vegetarian Wok Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian wok recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian wok recipes.
Rat A Tat Willy In A Wok
1) Use a wok to heat oil.
2) Add onion, basil, oregano and garlic to stir fry until the onion turns translucent.
3) Add the zucchini and eggplant, and stir fry for 5 minutes.
4) Add rest of the ingredients and keep stirring.
5) Cover with a lid and... - 42.8187
Wok Fried Tofu And Spinach
Heat the oil in a wok or a large pan.
Add the tofu pieces and fry on a medium heat for 1 minute, then turn and fry for a further minute.
Add the spinach, turning the heat down to low.
Add the garlic, lime or lemon juice, soy sauce, chilli, ginger and... - 41.8187
Feast Of Wok Veggies
1) Wash all the vegetables.
2) Cut the carrots, broccoli stalks, celery and zucchini on an angle.
3) Cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces and peppers into long strips.
4) In a heavy skillet or wok, saute... - 40.3378
Heat wok over medium-high heat; add oil.
Add 2 or 3 kernels popcorn; cover.
When corn pops, add remaining popcorn to wok.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat till popping stops; you need not shake the wok.
Sprinkle popcorn with salt, and drizzle with melted... - 22.5574
You May Also Like!
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a medium bowl and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Add boiling water, stirring, until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in sugar and coconut milk.
Let cool slightly, then refrigerate for 25 minutes or until lightly set.
Place... - 37.8121
Spinach Salad With Tofu Dressing
Place tofu in a blender.
Add remaining dressing ingredients and process until smooth and creamy.
Place spinach, bacon, mushrooms, and almonds in a salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad and toss until spinach is evenly coated. - 37.772
Autumn Fruit Salad
Combine all fruits in a bowl.
Cover and chill.
In a separate bowl, combine dressing ingredients.
Cover and chill for 2 hours for flavors to blend.
Just before serving, pour dressing over fruit and stir to mix lightly.
Garnish with mint sprigs. - 39.9739
Spicy Pea And Potato Stew
Rinse split peas.
In wok combine peas, onion, celery, garlic, cumin, ginger, turmeric, and red pepper.
Add 3 cups water and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Peel and cube potatoes; stir into wok.
Stir... - 42.5965
Balti Cod & Red Lentils
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok, add the asafoetida, if using, and fry for about 10 seconds to burn off the smell of the asafoetida. Add the aniseed, ginger, chilli powder and turmeric and fry for 30 seconds.
2. Stir in the lentils and salt and add... - 34.8919
Spiced Chicken Koftas With Lime Pickle
1. Put all the ingredients except the oil and lime pickle into a food processor or blender and process until the mixture is chopped finely. Alternatively, finely chop the chicken, garlic, ginger, (bell) pepper and chillies, and mix together in a bowl with the... - 34.9534
Drain apricots, reserving 2 cups of syrup.
Bring syrup to a boil in a saucepan and simmer until reduced to 1 cup.
Add preserves and stir until melted.
Stir in crystallized ginger and apricot brandy and cook for 1 minute.
Set aside and let cool.
In a bowl,... - 43.15
1. Using a sharp knife, make cuts in several places in the skin and flesh of each quail joint.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, cumin, garam masala, paprika, turmeric, mint, salt and yogurt. Add the quail and coat in the sauce.
3. Cover and leave in the... - 37.9739
Combine flour, ground ginger, soda, cloves, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir in chopped ginger to coat.
In small mixer bowl beat butter for 30 seconds.
Add sugar; beat till fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating 1 minute after each.
Combine 3/4 cup syrup and... - 41.9898