- » Vegetarian Wine
Vegetarian Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian wine recipes.
Up for a snacking time ? Watch this video to learn a quick and convenient way to make Taralli, the well known Italian crackers. This mouth-watering snack is a superb combination of the Italian olive oil, white wine, flour and almonds. The rolling and the... - 130.923
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 1 Blue Hawaiian Cocktail
Tropical drinks are a great way to unwind yourself after a long day. This Hawaiian style inspired drinks bursts with fresh fruity flavors and makes for a refreshing treat. Stream the video to learn more on how to shake up one. - 111.384
Refreshing Holiday Drinks With Ice Balls
Spread cheer this holiday season with Betty's soul-satisfying holiday drink. Perfect for holiday get-togethers or formal entertaining, this refreshing drink is a breeze to stir up. It's so good and luscious that it's likely to become the holiday favorite... - 105.894
Homemade Pineapple Wine
In the Syrian Christian community of Kerala, it is a custom to serve wine along with the Christmas cake. Here is an easy to follow recipe for pineapple wine, for the home wine maker. The wine has a light, sweet and tart taste. It compliments fruit cake for... - 101.954
Tropical Hawaiian Drink - Part 2 Sweet Corn Milk Drink
Picture yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm greens and picturesque seas and sipping on a tropical drink. Never mind if you can't fly off to Hawaii, the least you can do is to stir up a tropical drink at home. This video recipe guides you on how to stir up... - 98.2592
Psychedelic Wine Sorbet
1) Put a medium saucepan over medium-high heat and add the water and sugar.
2) Stir well to dissolve.
3) Once the mixture starts to boil, turn the heat off and add the wine.
4) Add the lime juice and mix well.
5) Move the mixture to a metal bowl and... - 94.81
Potent Ice Queen
This cocktail comes loaded with the ice wine from Canada, Vidal translating into a lower costing fancy ice wine style. Packed with the sweetness of apple and pear, this cocktail brims with fruity flavors and also has an explosive potent finish, thanks to the... - 91.1736
Italian Spiced Wine
In Italy spiced wine is a popular drink and a perfect taste enhancer. A very simple recipe by Chef Keith Snow would guide you accurately how to stir and make this perfect drink. Make this versatile drink for gatherings and parties and see it becoming a hit... - 79.5592
Cauliflower Baked In Wine And Cream Sauce
1. In a saucepan, bring broth to a boil on a high flame.
2. Add the cauliflower and reduce the flame.
3. Cover and simmer cauliflower for 20-25 minutes until tender yet crisp.
4. Drain cauliflower and reserve the broth.
5. Measure broth and add cream... - 48.54
Onion Soup With Wine
Peel and slice onions, melt half the butter in a large saucepan and cook onions till transparent.
Sprinkle onions with flour.
Cook, stirring, until flour colors.
Add sugar, then gradually stir in water.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Fry... - 48.5223
Pheasant Casserole In Red Wine
Brown whole pheasant in butter and oil, transfer to casserole.
Place vegetables in frying pan and saute gently for 5 minutes.
Turn into the casserole.
Add herbs, seasoning, wine and stock to frying pan, scrape down pan juices and pour into casserole.
Cover... - 47.587
1) Thoroughly rinse the dry and fully open flowers.
2) In a large bowl, place the flowers with cold water and raisins, 2 lb. sugar and orange and lemon juice.
3) Put the campden tablet and stir well.
4) Put the lid on, and leave to rest... - 47.4117
1. Scrub carrots and wash.
2. Grate carrots.
3. In a large saucepan, boil carrots with water, lemon, orange and grapefruit rinds for 10 minutes.
4. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain and let cool.
5. When the... - 47.3597
Three Types Of Wild Mushroom In A Wine And Cream Sauce With Saffron
1. If using dry mushrooms, soak then in water till them swell up to twice their size.
2. If using fresh mushrooms, dry and trim the stalks
3. Slice and set aside till required
4. Tie the spring onions in a bundle
5. In a large pan of boiling... - 46.5394
Mushroom Wine Sauce
1. Take an 8 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine in it and put mushrooms and shallots.
2. Stir and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame until the vegetables soften.
3. Once done, put aside.
4. Discard the fat and keep the dripping aside.
5. Put... - 45.9384
1) In a deep casserole, pour in boiling water to combine with whole allspice, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks all packed in a cloth.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the spice pack.
4) Pour in punch, orange juice and... - 45.8843
1) In a large bowl, place the prunes with the water and pectic enzyme.
2) Cover and leave to rest, stirring and mashing periodically for next 10 days.
3) Pass the prune mixture through thick cheesecloth and squeeze gently.
4) Stir in the sugar, Campden... - 45.773
Summer Wine Cup
1) Wipe the strawberries and slice.
2) In a bowl out the strawberries.
3) Mix sugar, lemon juice, brandy and Cointreau.
4) Let stand to chill for several hours.
5) Mix chilled Beaujolais and Sauternes.
6) Before serving, add some ice... - 45.6776
Sparkling Pear Wine
1) In a large bowl, place together cold water, citric acid, pectic enzyme and Campden tablets.
2) Add the pears to the citric acid mixture.
3) Put the lid on and leave to soak for 24 hours.
4) Stir in the raisins, 8 oz. of the sugar,... - 45.6475
1. Separate dandelion heads from stalks.
2. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
3. Cover the bowl and let stand for 2 days; stir occasionally.
4. On the third day, in a large saucepan, put together... - 45.6475
1) Discard the green stems from the wallflowers, if any
2) Finely mince the raisins.
3) In a large bowl, place the flowers, raisins and sugar.
4) Stream the hot water, over the flower mixture.
5) Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
6) Leave... - 45.6344
Mushrooms Pickled In Wine
Combine the wine, olive oil, onion, lemon rind, cloves, thyme, bay leaves, peppercorns and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Lower the heat to very low and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
Strain into another large saucepan and bring back to simmering.
Add... - 45.5643
Gooseberry And Wine Fondue
To make Brandy Snaps, preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Melt butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in a small saucepan.
Cool slightly then beat in flour and ginger.
Place heaping table-spoonfuls of mixture on ungreased baking sheets, spacing about 1 inch apart.
Bake... - 45.4979
Dandelion And Raisin Wine
1. Remove and discard petals form green part of dandelion heads.
1. In a large bowl, place dandelion heads and pour boiling water on top.
2. Add the thin rind of all citrus fruits.
3. Cover the bowl and let soak for 2 days; stir... - 45.3246
1) In a saucepan, heat the water to a boil.
2) In a large bowl, place the peaches and press them with your hands, to pulp.
3) Stream the boiling water into peach pulp.
4) Allow to cool, and add the lemon juice, grape tannin, pectic... - 45.2759
Carrots In Wine Sauce
1.In a bowl, mix margarine, peanut butter and powdered sugar.
2.Put rice cereal and stir the mixture well and then shape it into balls of 1 inch size.
3.Take a double broiler and mix choclote morsels with parafin in its top and place the broiler on... - 44.8335
Apricot And Raisin Wine
1. In a large bowl, soak apricots and raisins in water for 8 hours.
2. Chop the soaked fruits.
3. In a large saucepan, boil remaining water and add chopped fruits; let cool down completely.
4. Stir in crushed Campden tablet and... - 44.6948
1) In a saucepan, heat the parsley and water to boil, for 20 minutes.
2) In a bowl, place the sugar.
3) Pass the parsley mixture through cheesecloth over the sugar and stir well.
4) Leave aside to cool to 70 °F (21 °C).
5) Stir in the grape tannin,... - 44.4333
1) In a large bowl, place the elderflowers, sugar and raisins.
2) Stream the boiling water over the elderflower mixture.
3) Allow to cool, and add tannin, nutrient, lemon juice and yeast.
4) Place in a warm place, well covered for 4-5 days to... - 44.3944
1) In a saucepan, place the ginger and heat to boil in the water with cayenne pepper.
2) Allow the ginger mixture to boil for 20 minutes.
3) Stir in the sugar and chopped raisins to the ginger mixture, until the sugar dissolves.
4) Leave to cool, and... - 44.3267
Herb Barbecue Sauce
Top off your favorite food bites with this scrumptious Herb Barbecue Sauce. This excellent recipe of Herb Barbecue Sauce combines ingredients of popular choice and shows you a quick and easy way to make it on your own. - 44.3157
Sauce For Steaks Or Chops
1.In a pan, put peanut oil, wine vinegar, horseradish, water, Worcestershire sauce, onion pulp and juice, clove, chili sauce, brown sugar, salt, dry mustard, paprika, black pepper, rosemary, frsh sage, thyme and parsley and let them all cook for 15... - 44.2572
1. In a large saucepan, dissolve sugar in water; simmer for 5 minutes and then let the solution cool down.
2. In a large bowl, mix together lemon and orange juice, tannin and the flowers (heads only).
3. Pour cooled sugar solution on top; stir to... - 44.2395
Hawthorn Blossom Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the rinds with the water, sugar and juice of citrus fruit.
2) Heat the sugar mixture to boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, stream the sugar mixture and allow to cool to 70°F on thermometer.
4) Stir in the... - 44.2395
Golden Rod Wine
1) In a linen or cotton bag, place the flower heads.
2) In a saucepan, bring the water to the boil, and add the bag of flowers.
3) Simmer the flower mixture for 15 minutes.
4) Remove the saucepan from the heat.
5) Allow to cool, squeeze... - 44.1913
Chilean White Peach Melba Sangria
1) Peel, pit, and finely dice the peaches.
2) In a large glass pitcher, place the peaches and raspberries.
3) Pour in the wine and Cointreau.
4) Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Before serving, add the... - 44.1507
Mulled Wine Punch
1.Take a large saucepan; put cranberry juice, granulate sugar ad brown sugar in it.
2.Take a square shaped cheesecloth; put cinnamon, cloves and allspice in it and tie.
3.Immerse the cloth in the pan and boil the mixture.
4.Once done, let the... - 44.1108
1) Combine all ingredients, except ginger ale.
2) Keep the mixture in refrigerator for about three hours.
3) Before serving, strain and then mix in ginger ale.
4) Fill a punch glass with lots of crushed ice and pour this mixture over it.
5)... - 44.0621
1) In a cup, squeeze the juice from the lemons.
2) In a bowl, soak the maize in water overnight.
3) In a mincer put the maize and process to crush it.
4) In a large bowl, place the maize and add the lemon juice.
5) Stir the rind, tannin, raisins and... - 43.7715
1) In a large bowl, place figs and raisins and pour in boiling water.
2) Mix in the sugar, allow to cool.
3) Add in the lemon and orange juice, yeast and nutrient.
4) Put the lid on and place in a warm place to ferment for 10 days, stirring... - 43.6696
Medlar And Sultana Wine
1) Chop the medlars.
2) In a blow place medlars with sultanas and stream in the boiling water.
3) Allow the medlars to cool.
4) Mix in the crushed Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
5) Cover and put in a warm place for 1 week.
6) Gently pass the... - 43.6032
Dark Red Rose Petal And Fruit Wine
1) In a bowl, place the rose petals.
2) In a saucepan, boil the water and stream over rose petals.
3) Stir the rose petals well, cover and leave aside to soak for 2 days.
4) Pass the rose petal mixture through cheesecloth, squeeze... - 43.413
1. Thinly peel citrus fruits using a peeler and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large bowl, put together water, sugar, citrus peel, chopped pulp and raisins; mix well.
5. Stir... - 43.3564
Fresh Mushroom Salad With Wine Vinegar
1) Take a bowl and put the mushrooms.
2) Add the salad oil, wine vinegar, tarragon, nutmeg and salt.
3) Mix them together and allow them to remain at room temperature for about 1 hour.
4) Take the lettuce and spinach and mix with mushrooms... - 43.3468
1. Use ripe damsons that are in good condition.
2. Wash damsons with water.
3. In a bowl, place damsons and pour boiling water on top; let them cool down.
4. When they are cool enough to handle, pulp damsons and stir in pectic enzyme and... - 43.1501
1) In a saucepan, boil half of the water.
2) In a bowl, place the madlars and stream boiled water over it.
3) Mix in the sugar, and 2 pints of the cold water.
4) Allow to cool, and add the pectic enzyme.
5) Leave aside for 24 hours and... - 42.9377
1. Into a muslin bag, put together bananas, skins, orange and lemon rind.
2. In a large saucepan, place the bag and pour enough water to cover; simmer for 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, take sugar, orange and lemon juice; pour hot... - 42.8933
Birch Sap Wine
1. Thinly peel fruits and reserve rind.
2. Juice all pulp.
3. In a large pot ( larger than 1 gallon or 1 ½ gallon), put together sap and fruit peel; bring to a boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, put together sugar... - 42.8404
1. Using a sharp knife, mince almonds and raisins.
2. In a muslin bag, mix together minced almonds and raisins along with thinly pared lemon rind.
3. In an enamel saucepan, place muslin bag and pour enough water to cover; gently simmer... - 42.8293
Dried Apricot Wine
1. In a large bowl, put together apricots and 6 pints of boiling water; let the mixture cool down.
2. When the mixture is cool, remove apricots and chop them.
3. Return chopped apricots to the bowl and stir in remaining water, grape tannin, pectic... - 42.8129
1. Wash hand properly and squeeze fruit until well pulped.
2. In a large bowl, place fruit pulp and pour enough boiling water to cover; let cool down completely.
3. Stir in crushed Campden tablet and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let... - 42.7946
1) In a saucepan, place the mangolds, fruit rinds and boil in the water until the mangolds are tender.
2) Pass the mangold mixture through cheesecloth and mix in the sugar.
3) Leave the liquid to cool to 70 °F.
4) Add the fruit juices, yeast and... - 42.7763
1) In a large bowl, place the sloes and stream in the boiling hot water.
2) Leave to cool then press it by hand.
3) Stir in the pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
4) Put the lid on and leave to soak for 24 hours.
5) Stir in sugar, yeast... - 42.7686
Orange And Banana Homemade Wine
1) Peel the rinds thinly of 3 Seville oranges and 2 sweet oranges.
2) In a large bowl, place rinds together with the mashed bananas and sugar.
3) Put the lid over the bowls with the boiling water.
4) Leave the banana mixture to cool, and add juice of... - 42.7626
Dried Elderberry Wine
1. In a large bowl, put together sultanas, elderberries and sugar; pour boiling water on top and stir well.
2. Let the mixture cool down and then stir in yeast, nutrient and citric acid.
3. Cover bowl and place in a warm place for 1 week; stirring... - 42.7296
Poached Pears In Mulled Wine
1) Skin the pears, half them and remove the cores using a spoon.
2) In a pan, heat a mixture of sugar, wine, 1/4 pt (150 ml) water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon and rind gently until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a... - 42.6973
Rowanberry Wine Mountain Ash Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the rowanberries and pour the boiling water over them.
2) Put the lid and leave to soak, for 3 days.
3) In a large bowl, pass the berry mixture through cheesecloth.
4) Stir in the raisins, wheat, sugar, citric acid, yeast and... - 42.694
Christmas Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place together water, spices, sugar and citrus rinds.
2) Simmer the sugar mixture for 10 minutes to extract the flavours.
3) Stream in wine and liqueur if used.
4) Allow to simmer gently, but do not boil.
5) Pass the wine mixture... - 42.6863
1) Discard the stalks and wash the strawberries.
2) In a medium bowl, place the strawberries and mash them coarsely.
3) Stir in sugar and 4 pints of the water.
4) Put the lid on and allow to soak, for 1-2 days, then stir in 2 more pints... - 42.6256
Oak Leaf Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the sugar with half the water and boil to make syrup.
2) In a bowl, place the oak leaves and stream the syrup over it.
3) Put the lid tightly and leave overnight.
4) Stir in the citrus juices, yeast and nutrient and add the... - 42.6212
Carrots In Wine Sauce
1. Peel carrots and slice about 1/8 inch thick.
2. In a frying pan heat butter.
3. Add carrots and onions. Saute for about 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and water and stir.
5. Cover and simmer for about 7 minutes until carrots are just tender.
6. Stir in... - 42.6097
Bream With Fennel And White Wine
Make two deep incisions along the back of the fish.
Insert the fennel sprigs in the incisions.
Place the thyme sprigs and butter inside the fish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place the fish on a rack in a roasting tin.
Pour over the wine and olive oil... - 42.5203
Rose Petal Wine
1) In a large saucepan, place the water and bring to boil.
2) Stir in the rose petals, sugar, orange and lemon juice.
3) Leave to cool and add yeast and nutrient.
4) Put the lid tightly and leave in a warm place for 1 week, stirring daily.
5) Pass the... - 42.4854
1. Pick up the ripe berries when they are dry.
2. Pick and discard infested berries; look out for maggots.
3. Thoroughly wash berries in water to clean.
4. In a large bowl, place the berries and crush them with clean washed hands.
5. Add... - 42.4548
Broad Bean Wine
1. In a large pot, simmer chopped beans in water for about 1 hour.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture and add sugar and chopped sultanas; stir well.
3. When the solution is cooled down, stir in lemon juice, yeasts... - 42.4087
Pears In Wine
1) In a slow cooker, place the pears.
2) In a bowl, beat together sugar, wine, lemon and spice
3) Gently stream the wine mixture over the pears.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Remove the pears off the heat and allow to cool.
6)... - 42.3934
1. Wash apples; cut and discard any bad portions from apples.
2. In a mixer grinder, mince apple.
3. In a large pot, dissolve Campden tablet in the water; add minced apple and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let stand for 3 days
5.... - 42.3069
1) Wash the rosehips.
2) Chop and crush the rosehips.
3) In a large bowl, place the rosehips with the sugar.
4) Stream the boiling water over the rosehip mixture.
5) Leave the rosehip mixture to cool to 70 °F.
6) Add in the pectic... - 42.298
Easy Cherry Wine
1. Remove and discard stalks from cherries; wash them.
2. In a large bowl, place cherries and pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When cooled down, mash cherries as much as possible.
4. Into a large bowl, using double muslin or a... - 42.2405
Bramble Tip Wine
1. In a large bowl, place Bramble Tip and add boiling water on top; let the tips soak overnight.
2. The very next day, in a saucepan, pour the tips along with the soaking water and gently boil for 15 minutes.
3. Using a nylon sieve or... - 42.1519
1) Remove the seeds and crush the plums.
2) In a bowl, place the plums and stream half the boiling hot water over it.
3) Leave the plums to cool, then stream in the remaining cold water, the pectic enzyme and Campden tablet.
4) Let the... - 42.12
1. Wash beetroot and dice.
2. In a saucepan, put together beet roots, clove, ginger and water; boil until beetroot is just tender; do not over boil.
3. Using a cheesecloth, strain mixture to extract juice.
4. In a bowl, mix together... - 41.7832
Orange And Tea Wine
1) Finely chop the raisins.
2) In a bowl, place together the tea and raisins
3) Add in the sugar, yeast, nutrient and citrus fruit juices to the tea mixture.
4) Put the lid on and put the bowl in a warm place to ferment for 5 days.
5)... - 41.7706
1. Using a peeler, thinly peel citrus fruits and reserve peel.
2. Remove white part of skin and membranes; chop the pulp.
3. Chop raisins or mince.
4. In a large saucepan, put together coffee and water; simmer for 20 minutes.
5. In a... - 41.7351
Cherry Wine Soup
Chilled fruit soups are popular in parts of Europe and make a refreshing change.
Put the wine, cloves, cinnamon and orange rind into a small saucepan and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Strain the wine into a larger saucepan and add the cherries and their syrup,... - 41.5827
Cherry Table Wine
1. In a large bowl, place berries and mash them.
2. To the bowl of mashed berries, pour boiling water and let cool down.
3. When the mixture is cooled down, stir in pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; let soak for 2 days.
4. Using... - 41.5806
Mixed Fruit Wine
1) Rinse the fruits in cold water and discard stalks.
2) Mash the fruits roughly.
3) In a large bowl place the mashed fruits and streamthe boiling water over it.
4) Allow the fruit mixture to cool, and stir the crushed Campden tablet... - 41.5625
White Wine Sauce
1) Melt the butter and blend in the flour. Add the bouillon cubes as well as water and cook, stirring constantly, till the sauce is smooth.
2) Add the bay leaf and cloves and cook over low flame for about 10 minutes.
3) Strain the sauce and add wine,... - 41.5162
1) In a large pan, place the pears with the water, Campden tablet and pectic enzyme.
2) Put the lid and soak for 24 hours.
3) In a bowl, pass the pear through cheesecloth.
4) Stir in the sugar, lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Pour... - 41.5135
Bramble Tip And Raisin Wine
1. In a large pot, boil chopped bramble tips in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Into a large bowl, using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
3. Add raisins, lemon rind and sugar; stir well and let cool down.
4. When the solution is cooled down,... - 41.4731
1) Grate the rind of the lemons and squeeze the juice .
2) In a large bowl, put the rind with chopped raisins and sugar.
3) Stream the boiling water over the rind.
4) Leave the rind mixture to cool, and add the lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Put... - 41.4724
Date And Citrus Wine
1. Using a knife, chop dates.
2. In a large saucepan, put together chopped dates, rinds of the citrus fruits and 6 date stones; simmer for 30 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, take sugar and strain date mixture on top; let the liquid cool... - 41.4685
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water and spices.
2. Peel lemon and drop whole peel into sugar mixture.
3. Stir to dissolve sugar simmering for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, let it stand 30 minutes and strain.
5. Add wine and heat slowly to just under... - 41.4522
Classic Apple Wine
1. Wash apples; cut and discard any bad portions from apples.
2. Crush apples.
3. In a large bowl, crush and dissolve Campden tablet in water; add crushed apples and enzyme.
4. Cover bowl closely and let stand for 24 hours.
5. Then, stir... - 41.4502
1) Cut the greengages into half, remove the stones and press the fruit.
2) In a large bowl, place the fruits and stream the boiling water over them.
3) Leave to cool and stir in pectic enzyme.
4) Put the lid over the bowl and leave to... - 41.3944
Spiced Cranberry Wine Punch
1. In a large Dutch oven combine first 3 ingredients.
2. Tie remaining spices in a cheesecloth bag and add to Dutch oven.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and simmer reducing heat with cover simmer 5 minutes.
4. Add wine and simmer 1 minute without letting... - 41.3838
1. In a large saucepan, pour half of the water and boil.
2. In a large bowl, place cranberries and pour hot water on top; stir in sugar.
3. Let the mixture cool down completely.
4. Add remaining water, acid, yeast and nutrient.
5. Cover the bowl and... - 41.3813
1. Remove and discard stoned from dates.
2. Using a knife, mince dates.
3. In a large bowl, put together minced dates and sugar; add boiling water and stir well to dissolve sugar.
4. Let the mixture cool down and then stir in citric... - 41.3587
Apples And Prunes Poached In Wine
1) Halve apples and core them.
2) Cut the half into 4 wedges.
3) In a large saucepan heat wine, water and sugar till boiling.
4) Alternately microwave on high for 8 minutes.
5) Put clove and cinnamon stick. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6) Or... - 41.3151
1) In a colander, wash the raisins thoroughly with cold water.
2 Mince the raisins.
3) In a wide-necked fermentation jar, place the raisins.
4) Stir in the Campden tablet and pour in the boiling water.
5) Put the lid on and leave aside... - 41.1431
Homemade Orange Wine
1) In a bowl, pass the juice through the sieve.
2) Stir in about 2 1/2 lb. of the sugar, yeast and the nutrient.
3) In a saucepan, boil water and cool.
4) Transfer the juice mixture in the fermentation jar.
5) Pour cooled, boiled water to top up the... - 41.0731
Pea Pod Wine
1) In a saucepan, place the pods in boil in water and boil until tender.
2) Pass the through cheesecloth without pressing them.
3) Mix the sugar into the liquid.
4) Leave aside to cool, add lemon juice, tannin, yeast and nutrient.
5) Transfer into the... - 41.0029
Bramble Tip And Sultanas Wine
1. Wash bramble tips; cut into small pieces.
2. Mince sultanas.
3. In a large pot, boil tips and sultanas in water for about 30 minutes.
4. Using a nylon sieve or muslin, strain the mixture.
5. Add sugar to strained liquid and let cool... - 40.8157
Crab Apple Wine
1. In a large bowl of water, add apples, pectic enzyme and crushed Campden tablet; stir well to mix.
2. Cover the bowl and let stand for 24 hours.
3. Stir in yeast and nutrient.
4. Cover again and let stand in a warm place for 3 days; stir once or... - 40.3559
1) Cut the top and tail the pineapples, trim off the skin and chop the flesh into cubes.
2) In a saucepan, place together pineapple with half of the water.
3) Simmer the pineapple mixture for 20 minutes.
4) In a bowl, pass the pineapple... - 40.3156
Mulled Wine With Fruits
1. In a large (3 quart) microwave proof measure or casserole, combine sugar, water, spices and lemon .
2. Heat in the microwave for 4 minutes, stirring halfway to dissolve the sugar.
3. Stir in the orange juice and wine.
4. Continue heating for... - 40.2932
1) Rinse the gooseberries in cold water.
2) Cut the top and tail of the gooseberries.
3) In a large bowl, place the gooseberries and add the boiling water.
4) Allow to cool, using hands squeeze the gooseberries to pulp them.
5) Leave to... - 40.2474
1. In a large bowl, place cherries and mash them.
2. To the bowl of mashed berries, pour boiling water and let stand for 48 hours.
3. Into a large bowl, using double muslin or a thick cloth, strain the mixture.
4. In a saucepan, pour the... - 40.2435
1. In a microwave proof pitcher mix together all the ingredients except lemon slices.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until mixture is thoroughly heated.
3. Pour mixture through a sieve into each of two 8-ounce cups, reserving cinnamon... - 40.2084
Raisin And Elderberry Wine
1) In a large bowl, place the berries and press with a wooden spoon.
2) Stream the boiling water, over the berries.
3) Allow to soak the berries, cover for 4 days.
4) Pass through sieve, and stir in the sugar, lemon juice, yeast and nutrient.
5) Stream... - 40.1892