- » Vegetarian Taco Dip
Vegetarian Taco Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian taco dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian taco dip recipes.
Kraft Foods Layered Taco Dip
1. Onto a large serving plate spread beans and top with layers of sour cream, guacamole and salsa.
2. sprinkle with onions, olives and peppers.
3. Garnish with cheese, cover and refrigerate several hours until chilled.
4. Serve as a dip with... - 38.3175
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.7736
You May Also Like!
Here is a great appetizing dip that would make your menu more interesting. See this excellent video that shows the recipe for an awesome cheesy taco dip. The recipe is super simple and can be prepared in no time. Take a look at this video and you would surely... - 111.727
Heat lard in a large, heavy skillet over moderate heat and dip in each tortilla 1 or 2 seconds just to soften; spread flat on a baking sheet.
Top with cheese and onion and sprinkle with chili powder.
Fold in half and fasten with toothpicks.
Fry in lard over... - 32.5067
Layered Taco Appetizer
1) Onto pizza plate, layer first the refried beans
2) Then layer the olives, topped with chilies, the avocado dip, tomatoes and then sprinkle in the cheddar cheese
3) Serve the plate accompanied with some corn chips or tortillas - 33.776
Quick Taco Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl of water, dip the tortillas in once, and immediately drain on paper towels.
3) Slice the damp tortillas into 8 wedge-shaped pieces.
4) Arrange the tortilla wedges on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15... - 45.1824
Tapas Taco Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has melted, add the finely diced peppers and sauté till it is soft
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the... - 47.6741
Baked Creamy Bean Dip
Are you looking for a perfect flavorful dip recipe? Here is an impressive video that displays a creamy bean dip recipe that is great for all occasions. The video is well explained and the chef seasons and creams the bean dip with sour cream, cheese and hot... - 104.161
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.198
Preparing authentic Mexican food is no more an impossible task for you. With little effort, you can also serve these mouth-watering burritos to the dinner table. Stuffed with black beans and fresh greens, these are loaded with vitamins, proteins, minerals and... - 121.275
Mexicali Fiesta Dip
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In large glass bowl, combine cheese, tomatoes, chilies and pepper sauce.
Heat 9 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Serve warm with taco chips. - 32.6873
Spread bean dip in dish with 1 to 1 1/2-inch rim.
Combine mashed avocados with lemon juice, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Spread over bean dip.
Mix sour cream, mayonnaise and taco seasoning mix in small bowl.
Spread over avocado layer.
Add layers of... - 40.7155