- » Vegetarian Sushi Filling
Vegetarian Sushi Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian sushi filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian sushi filling recipes.
Organic Vegetarian Sushi Platter
Love sushi and want to keep it simple with regular vegetables - watch this video. The chef here shows the easy way to roll sushi using different ingredients of his choice. You can have your choice to roll them up. So, get the detail instruction and start now. - 113.98
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 37.673
See the demonstration on how to make tofu sushi. - 96.3885
Homemade Vegan Sushi
Create delicious healthy homemade sushi, like california rolls at home and lose weight. This meal option is appropriate for the 1st and 2nd stage of the 3 stage diet. You can use any ingredients you like. Mix it up! Keep it delicious! - 105.089
Stove Top Sushi Rice
1. Place a pot on heat, add unwashed rice, and water in it.
2. Bring it to boil over high heat. Do not put the lid on.
3. Reduce the heat and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
4. In a large bowl, put... - 114.608
Sweet Sushi Raw Food Dessert
1. For the filling, in a food processor jar, add macadamia nuts, coconut, honey, sea salt and vanilla powder. Process to combine.
2. For the dipping sauce, in a large bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, ginger, honey and coconut aminos. Mix... - 101.064
Korean Sushi- Kimbap
Moon Cho shows you how to make Korean sushi "Kimbap" in your own home. Seaweed rolled with sticky white rice, egg, spinach, carrot and ground beef if you like meat, so easy to carry and transport to picnics, beaches and family outings. - 0
California Rolls - Part 2
California Rolls are raw, vegetarian sushi rolls that swap out imitation crab meat for crisp, all-natural vegetables with thin slices of delicate avocado, wrapped in a thin sheet of nori seaweed. - 95.8737
California Rolls - Part 1
Part 1: Raw food author and chef Jennifer Cornbleet shares how to prepare delicious California rolls using raw nori seaweed, avocado, cucumbers and other vegetables. From her DVD, Raw Food Made Easy. - 96.2614
Crab Stick California Roll
Finally our Filipino chef from Panlasang Pinoy has come up with a vegetarian recipe. He is making Crab Stick California Roll using imitation crab meat. If the recipe is shown from scratch, it would have been very lengthy, so he is basically showing how to... - 96.9773
1) Water is brought to a boil.
2) Rice is added to the boiling water and simmered on low heat, for about 45 minutes, till it is done. (This rice tends to be sticky and considered ideal for this dish).
3) The rice is cooled till it... - 45.8932
Easy Dehydrator Raw Pate Nori Crackers
Some raw nori seaweed crackers with an almond, sunflower and basil pate filling. A dehydrator is required if you want these to be raw. If not, you can try them in the oven, but you’d have to cut the “cooking” time way down. If you don’t have a... - 126.632
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 46.6495