- » Vegetarian Sushi
Vegetarian Sushi Recipes
Vegetarian sushi is a traditional Japanese dish.The dish is a proof that not all sushi is made with raw fish, vegetarianscan have it.Sushi simply refers to sticky rice seasoned with rice wine vinegar, served in ... More »
Japanese Black Rice Fruit Nori Rolls With Mango Sauce
Master the art of these Japanese dessert and make delicious black rice fruit nori rolls with mango sauce like a pro - it's surprisingly simple! Fresh, flavorsome and healthy, this Japanese classic is simple to make at home. These inside-out sushi rolls will... - 147.402
Next time you're craving takeaway sushi, look no further than your own kitchen. Try your hand at making these traditional Japanese sushi with a vegetable and fruits filling. Fresh, flavorsome and healthy, this tasty sushi is a unique. Try your hand at... - 140.949
Quick California Roll
On a vegetarian diet but want to try Sushi? Your solution is right here. Watch this video where the chef demonstrates how you can prepare the California Roll which is a Sushi modified to suit your taste buds and is prepared using mock crab meat. What are you... - 122.811
Sushi With Avocado And Cucumber
Sushi in Japanese cuisine is a cool compact idea to pack lunch and snack outside or inside home. Watch the video showing how to make sushi with Japanese rice with avocado and cucumber on nori sheets. Good for picnics! - 114.272
Sushi Rice In A Rice Cooker
1. In a large bowl, put rice, and rinse it with cold water.
2. Mix, and rinse it again. Repeat until the water becomes clear.
3. Put rice in rice cooker bowl.
4. Pour water into it.
5. Select sushi pre-washed option from the menu. Cook... - 113.694
Stove Top Sushi Rice
1. Place a pot on heat, add unwashed rice, and water in it.
2. Bring it to boil over high heat. Do not put the lid on.
3. Reduce the heat and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
4. In a large bowl, put... - 112.203
Jack's Dessert Sushi
1. Slice a brownie. Top this with a slice of granny green apple.
2. Add the next layer of mint leaf.
3. Next, add a slice of watermelow.
4. Grated Granny green apple and mix with strawberry purie. Add this as next layer.
5. Add a layer of... - 103.531
Sweet Sushi Raw Food Dessert
1. For the filling, in a food processor jar, add macadamia nuts, coconut, honey, sea salt and vanilla powder. Process to combine.
2. For the dipping sauce, in a large bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, ginger, honey and coconut aminos. Mix... - 102.747
Vegetarian Sushi Roll Part 1 - Preparation
How about a rolled entrée to be served? Try this version of the vegetarian sushi. Part 1 of the video is showcasing some knife techniques with the vegetables and getting them ready for the rolling! Part 2 is assembling the sushi roll so stay tuned! - 102.209
Vegetarian Sushi Roll Part 2 - Assembling
Part 2 of the video is to assemble the sushi roll and get them neatly rolled with all the vegetables intact! Cut them and serve them on a platter! The video shows how neatly you can get it done! Super easy to follow! - 101.984
Organic Vegetarian Sushi Platter
Love sushi and want to keep it simple with regular vegetables - watch this video. The chef here shows the easy way to roll sushi using different ingredients of his choice. You can have your choice to roll them up. So, get the detail instruction and start now. - 100.462
Pickled Ginger For Sushi
1. Peel the ginger and make slices with mandolin.
2. Place the ginger in a jar.
3. In a cup pour in rice vinegar, honey and add in salt. Mix well.
4. Pour the vinegar mixture in the ginger jar and close the jar.
5. Keep in the fridge for 60... - 100.175
Spicy Tofu Chickpea Sushi
Vegetarian nori rolls can now be made at home! Here is a simple recipe to making these! A really simple mix of chickpea and tofu, make the filling for this roll. Both are healthy ingredients and taste great together. A simple recipe and definitely worth a try. - 93.0761
1. To make a sushi dressing, place all the ingredients into a small saucepan and heat gently.
2. Stir until the sugar has dissolved and allow to cool.
3. Use with recipes as desired. - 81.5271
Aishiteru Veggie Sushi!
Have you been looking for a sushi recipe that fits your vegetarian diet criteria? This recipe is just perfect for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step-wise process to prepare this delicious Oriental Vegetarian Sushi recipe. - 75.2953
Raw Vegan Sushi
Now, here's a sushi for all vegetarians out there. Crisp nori sheets are wrapped around shredded parsnip and vegetables to create a wonderful sushi for all vegan foodies. The video carefully shows all the assembling so that you make the right veggie sushi. - 74.4208
Hippy Gourmet Makes Veggie Sushi
Are you looking for a vegan variation for the traditional sushi? watch this video to get some great ideas of how you can prepare the delicacy with vegetables. This one is a must watch. - 58.8717
Easy Sushi Rice
1. Rinse rice with water and drain well.
2. In a saucepan, combine sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, water, vinegar and sake; stir until sugar and salt is dissolved.
3. Add rice to the saucepan; cover and bring to boil over high... - 41.8468
Vegetarian Nori-wrapped Sushi (vegan)
Historically, sushi evolved as a utilitarian food as far back as 300 BCE when fermented rice was wrapped around fish as a form of food preservation. Today, sushi reminds us of the contradictions of our modern world. Inherently, sushi isn’t just food –... - 34.843
Raw Vegan Sushi Rolls
Today is our anniversary!We're celebrating it with some raw vegan sushi rolls. This week we start working on that huge list that you all posted last week. One by one, we'll make your favorite cooked foods and turn them raw.Sushi rolls were the first (and... - 0
A Nutritious Lunch In Minutes: Nori Hand Rolls
1. Place a nori sheet smooth side down rough side up over the counter.
2. Stuff with multi grain rice, water cress, carrot, cucumber, scallion and avocado.
3. Sprinkle sesame seeds over the stuffing. Roll the nori sheet as shown in the... - 0
Vegetarian Sushi Recipes By Category