- » Vegetarian Summertime
Vegetarian Summertime Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian summertime recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian summertime recipes.
Cool And Refreshing Breeze Summertime Drink
Looking for a light and refreshing drink that is seriously summer? Then this cool breeze summertime drink is what you need to beat the heat and get yourself cooling. This refreshing summer drink is ideal for last minute al fresco dining. Stream the video... - 114.876
Delicious Summertime Coke Floats
If you thought that you can just drink coke, think again! Betty whomps up a tasty, unique frothy, non-alcoholic, creamy delight using coke and several dollops of ice cream. This classic summer treat is so sumptuous and simple to make that you can prepare it... - 85.151
1) Wash and scrape the potatoes.
2) Cut each potato in 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices. If too small, then leave as whole.
3) Wash the spring onions and trim the sides.
4) In a pan, add the butter to melt on medium heat.
5) Add onions and... - 47.2287
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, cucumber, and tomato to combine by gentle tossing.
2) In another bowl, mix tomato juice and remaining ingredients.
3) Use a wire whisk, to stir in the mixture.
4) Spread the tomato juice mixture over cabbage mixture.
5)... - 47.1689
1) In a saucepan, mix together beets, beet stock and consommé.
2) Heat the beets mixture until well blended, stirring constantly.
3) Take the pan off the heat. and add lemon juice.
4) Place the beet in refrigerator until thoroughly chilled.
5) Stir... - 42.8648
Summertime Tomato Sandwich
1. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth. Place the yogurt in the colander in the sink and allow liquid to drain for 3 hours.
2. Combine drained yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, thyme, cilantro, chives, and basil.
3.... - 42.7505
Savory Summertime Oat Bread
1. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Cook onion, stirring frequently, 3 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
2. Stir together whole wheat flour, 1 cup all-purpose flour, oats, sugar, yeast and salt in... - 40.3784
1. Mix the first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher or container and refrigerate overnight, if possible.
2. Immediately before serving, add soda, orange and lemon slices, and cubed apple. - 32.3808
Summertime Peach Pie
Mix cornstarch and sugar together and sprinkle half of the mixture into the bottom of an unbaked pie shell.
Arrange fresh, peeled peach halves with their cut sides up in the pie shell and sprinkle the rest of the cornstarch and sugar mix over them.
Then fill... - 27.2232