- » Vegetarian Stuffing
Vegetarian Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian stuffing recipes.
Quick And Easy Quinoa Stuffed Bell Pepper
If you are bored of eating the same old stuffed bell peppers over and again, here’s a pleasant change for you. Bell pepper stuffed with quinoa is an unbelievably tasty and healthy way to enjoy this classic dish. Savory, quick, and easy, this scrummy... - 137.54
Tofu Mushroom Dressing And Stuffing
Tofu Mushroom Dressing and Stuffing - A variety of ingredients and blend of great flavors in a classic bread stuffing mix makes this delicious recipe a meal in itself. - 133.629
Lebanese-style Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves
These traditional Lebanese style rice stuffed grape leaves are fragrant with mint, parsley, and allspice and cooked in a flavorful lemon broth. These are indeed a delicious and healthful appetizer and should be accompanied with lemon wedges and a thick yogurt... - 132.607
Moroccan Pumpkin & Walnut Stuffing
Here is an outstanding Moroccan style pumpkin & walnut stuffing recipe. The video makes it all the more simple to cook this at home. The stuffing is wonderfully flavored with honey, ginger, cinnamon and saffron. This pumpkin & walnut stuffing can be served as... - 132.23
Italian Stuffed Peppers
A wonderful vegetarian recipe or side dish that can be microwaved if you prefer. Make this easy recipe using Fresh Canadian Mushrooms in 30 minutes or less. - 130.172
Stuffed Dates - Ramadan Specials
For those of you who like dates, here is a wonderful video that shows a great way to use your dates. Simply prepare a sweet version and a savory version too of this stuffed dates to bring a special touch to your Ramadan table or enjoy on any other special... - 129.975
Seitan Roast With Rice Stuffing
Can you think of anything other than a turkey at you thanksgiving meal? Well, maybe this will change your mind! A great substitute for meat, this recipe uses seitan that replaces the turkey. The stuffing is a flavorful rice that looks really delicious. Watch... - 128.692
Stuffed Heirloom Tomatoes
Join "The Indiana Jones of Spices," Nirmala Narine, as she prepares delicious quinoa-stuffed heirloom tomatoes with fresh-picked herbs from her own garden. In Nirmala's Edible Diary, Narine eats her way from Rio to Buenos Aires, capturing the tastes and... - 127.34
Maangchi has come up with a recipe that would cheer up vegetarian foodies. In this video she is making Yubuchobap, which is stir fried rice stuffed tofu. Whether you want to pack a quick lunch for office or take a Korean food for your next picnic, this recipe... - 123.113
Best-ever Stuffing Balls
Traditional holiday stuffing...with a twist! Serve these alongside your favorite holiday dinner, or even a weeknight rotisserie chicken. They freeze well, so make an extra batch for a quick & easy side dish! - 117.841
Zucchini Boats Stuffed With Summer Vegetables
If you are always looking for tasty ideas & new inspiration to use the wonderful produce of summer here is something that is definitely worth a try! Stuffed peppers always came to mind but why not use zucchini? Stuff these luscious beauties with tons of... - 112.512
If you are looking at easting healthy vegetable dishes, try this Stuffed Artichoke Leaves recipe. Artichokes are fiber and nutrient-rich and also low in calories. Moreover, this dish is very simple to prepare and uses a fabulous stuffing of freshly cut... - 112.366
Delectable Vegan Stuffing
Just when you are in a mood to skip the meat and eggs, something as easy, quick and delectable as a good vegan stuffing will ensure a bon appétit! Hearty, healthy and a total treat, this is one recipe that every cook should include in their repertoire.... - 105.165
Healthy Vegetable Stuffing
Have you been looking for an healthy alternative for the regular bread stuffing? You've just got lucky. This video has a perfect recipe to make a Healthy Vegetable Stuffing that you can use just as you like. Watch it now. - 101.38
Korean Cooked Radish
Frustrated to see all the Korean meat recipes? Maangchi has a vegetarian side dish using radish. Just a few ingredients and a few stirs in the pan for a simple Korean dish. Definitely a must try for a light lunch. - 97.7997
Vegan Stuffing And Acorn Squash
On the lookout for a vegan recipe for an upcoming dinner or get together? Then you need to watch this video and learn to make a very tasty treat that will please everyone's taste buds and leave your guests asking for more! - 95.1058
Healthy No Cook Breakfast Wrap
For a unique breakfast wrap recipe that has no eggs in it, try out this no cook Breakfast Wraps recipe from Dorothy Delaney. This healthy breakfast recipe is gluten free, vegan and fit for a raw food diet. Even non-vegans will love this recipe. - 90.1609
Gujarati Sweet Dumpling Part 1 - Making Of The Stuffing
Indian sweets are known for their unique characteristics across the world and here is one such recipe. Chef Aarsi shows how to make Gujia, a stuffed sweet consisting of rolled dough for the base and a milk product mixture for the stuffing. In current video,... - 88.7698
Stuffed Raw Tomatoes - Part 1: Introduction
If you are slowly moving towards raw indulgences, then this stuffed raw tomatoes dish is worth a try. The best thing about this dish is that you can just whomp up a filling of your choice and stuff your tomatoes with it. However, for starters, you can begin... - 88.3535
Stuffed Raw Tomatoes - Part 2: Preparation
There are some days when cooking an elaborate meal might seem impossible. On those days, something as simple, quick and easy as stuffed raw tomatoes will make for a lovely treat. Follow this recipe to learn how to whomp up this tasty treat at home. - 87.5592
Simple Stuffed Mushrooms
Fond of mushrooms? Here's yet another delightful way to incorporate them in your menu. The dish is simple and can be easily replicated in your kitchen. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step procedure to prepare this wonderful dish. - 80.6537
Samosa Part 2: Stuffing And Deep Frying
Stuffing and Deep Frying Samosa is the second and the most important part of samosa recipe. It is really amazing to see Manjula stuffing the samosa in pastry with great ease. The video is well shot for the process of stuffing. The dish is a must try as an... - 80.5969
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 79.5893
Cooking Stuffed Potatoes And Eggplants On A Stove Top
Healthy vegetables like Potato and Eggplant stuffed with a mixture and cooked on stove top enriches the flavor of the vegetables. A spicy way to eat and present the vegetables, Bale Dave leaves no stone unturned to make it appeasing in taste and look. Try in... - 77.1223
Stuffed Acorn Squash - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
Acorn squashes served with delicious fillings make for one treat that is sure to impress. Moist and succulent, this tasty treat can be included in your dinner fare as an appeasing appetizer. This video teaches you how to make one at home. - 76.2919
Stuffed Acorn Squash - Part 1: Preparation
Wish to get a taste of autumn's bounty? Try this wonderful dish. Acorn squash stuffed with a savory filling is something that is hard to resist. This video recipe shares a simple yet sumptuous recipe of the same. Learn and enjoy. - 76.2645
Fruit 'n' Nut Stuffed Apple Appetizers
1) In a bowl, combine the sugar, mustard, salt, cayenne pepper and egg together.
2) Beat well with a rotary whisk until thoroughly mixed.
3) Gradually beat in 2/3 of the corn oil, then stir in 1 tablespoon vinegar.
4) Beat in remaining 1/3 corn oil and... - 49.9909
Savory Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Remove stems of mushrooms and clean them.
3. In a nonstick skillet, saute onion, green pepper using cooking spray until soft and tender.
4.Add in rest of the ingredients except the mushroom caps after... - 49.5221
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Shells
Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
Take a 10-inch skillet and heat oil in it.
Add onion and garlic in hot oil and fry these two ingredients till both of them turned into soft textured.
Cook on high intensity of heat and cooking trim should... - 49.4429
Cut open one end of the wax gourds and scoop out the seeds.
Reserve the cut off pieces.
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions till golden brown.
Add the ginger and garlic pastes and the chopped tomatoes.
Stir for a minute or two and add the curry powder,... - 49.4384
Tofu Mushroom Stuffed Baked Potatoes
1) Preheat oven to 425°F before baking.
2) Bake potatoes for 40-60 minutes in preheated oven.
3) Meanwhile, in a skillet, mix together onion, mushrooms and sage for the filling.
4) Cook, covered for 5 minutes over medium heat until... - 49.1524
Turkish Rice Stuffed Vegetables
The rice must be prepared in a special way.
Pour boiling water over it in a bowl and leave undisturbed until cold.
Rinse very well and drain.
Cook the onion in the olive oil until soft and golden brown, then add the pine-nuts (if used) and rice and gently... - 49.0228
Veggie Tofu Tacos
In a small bowl, combine the cheese and tofu.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the zucchini, onion, garlic, and chile pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the scallions, tomatoes, and... - 48.9561
Myrna's Stuffed Zucchini
1. Slice zucchini in half lengthwise and simmer in 1/2 inch water with the bay leaf until the slices become tender; the cooking process should take near about 5 minutes time.
2. Let the slices get cool slightly and then scoop out insides, leaving a... - 48.8217
Lettuce Parcels With Carrot Sauce
These Lettuce parcels with Carrot Sauce make an elegant and sophisticated Vegetarian Main Course for a formal dinner. It is a splash or gorgeous colors on the plate, fabulous enough to impress your vegetarian guests. - 48.6634
Wild Rice, Cranberry And Mushroom Stuffing
Rinse rice; drain.
Bring rice, water and salt to taste to a boil in saucepan.
Simmer, loosely covered, for 45 to 60 minutes or until rice is tender and most of liquid has been absorbed.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain.
Saute mushrooms and onion in... - 48.6053
1) Onto a cookie sheet, place the bread cubes and bake for 5 minutes at 375 F
2) Into a large bowl, tip in the bread cubes and keep aside
3) Into a saucepan add in the onion, parsley, salt and pepper with a little amount of water and cook
4) Pour this... - 48.5988
Stuffed Cabbage In A Pastry Case
Carefully detach the leaves from the cabbage, cutting away the coarse ends of the stalks.
Blanch the leaves, five at a time, in plenty of boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove with a slotted spoon and refresh in cold water.
Reserve 250 ml/8 fl oz of the cabbage... - 48.5385
1. Cut a slice from top of the tomatoes; remove and discard seeds.
2. Using a fork, crush cottage cheese to even out lumps.
3. Add chives, parsley and lemon zest; mix well.
4. Peel orange and chop.
5. Add to the cheese mixture and fold gently.
6.... - 48.484
Authentic Chestnut Stuffing
Are you looking for a truly authentic Chestnut Stuffing recipe? I will prepare this Chestnut Stuffing for my peppers for the next get-together I am soon going to host. There's no point pondering anymore, try out this Chestnut Stuffing right now! - 48.1878
Apple Stuffing Or Loaf
Apple Stuffing Or Loaf is a marvelous stuffing recipe to prepare for family meals. A yummy stuffing that I recommend to my friends is this recipe of Apple Stuffing Or Loaf. - 48.0527
Stuffed Cucumber Boats
1. Cut each cucumber lengthwise and then in half
2. Use a spoon to remove the seeds from the cucumbers and discard them
3. Sprinkle the cucumbers with salt and then place them upside down on a paper towel to drain
4. In a small bowl,... - 47.9543
1. In a large skillet or saucepan, melt the butter over a medium flame.
2. When the butter has melted, add the chopped celery and sauté for 2 minutes until soft.
3. To the celery, add the spices, herbs and seasonings and sauté for 1 minute. You can... - 47.8653
Stuffed Red Beets
1) Keep a cheese cloth or a coffee filter over a strainer.
2) Place it over a bowl.
3) Fill yogurt into it and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
4) Pour it in a medium bowl.
5) Add celery, almonds, oil, lemon juice, garlic, and thyme.
6) With a melon... - 47.8276
Baked Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Hazelnuts
1. Stem the mushrooms and place caps in a bowl and keep aside.
2. Finely chop the stems.
3. Preheat the oven to 300° F.
4. Mix chopped stems with all remaining ingredients except milk.
5. Spoon this filling into each mushroom cap,... - 47.7213
I originally made this Chestnut Stuffing for my spouse but I can't stop eating it now! It is an ideal stuffing. You will love this delicious Chestnut Stuffing recipe for your vegetables! Dont miss it, Try it! - 47.691
Stuffed Cabbage With Mushrooms And Pine Kernels
In a deep, heavy-based pan cook the onions and garlic in the olive oil till golden brown.
A long, slow cooking, covered with a lid, for 15 minutes is preferable to cooking them quickly.
When they are golden and sweet, add the chopped mushrooms and continue to... - 47.6528
Tex Mex Tortillas
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring chili and tomato paste to a boil.
3) Uncover and simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat until thickened.
4) In a covered baking dish, place tortillas and... - 47.5362
Cottage-cheese Salad In Tomato Halves
1) Cut the tomatoes crosswise in half.
2) Using a spoon, scoop out pulp and seeds.
3) Drain the tomato pulp.
4) In medium bowl, put cottage cheese, carrot, cucumber, onion, radishes, drained tomato pulp, salt, and dressing.
5) Mix... - 47.5272
Rice & Sweet Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
Heat the butter and oil in heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and cumin seeds and fry until golden brown.
Lower the heat, and stir in the remaining ingredients except the whole tomatoes and the garnish.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover the saucepan... - 47.4854
Stuffed Vegetable S'hak
1. Grind coconut.
2. Chop the coriander leaves, ginger and green chillies.
3. Mix all the spices and coconut together with salt.
4. Add 2 tbsp. oil and mix well.
5. Peel potatoes, sweet potatoes and yam.
6. Slit vegetables into four.
7. Stuff with prepared... - 47.4807
Honeyed Almond And Cardamom Stuffed Apples With Apricot Coulis
Prepare the sauce well in advance so it can chill well.
Rinse the apricots then put into a saucepan with the honey, wine and water.
Bring to the boil.
Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until really tender, up to 40 minutes depending on type and size.
Pass... - 47.2962
Bacon And Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Wash the tomatoes properly and cut off the tops.
2) Scoop the pulp out, leaving the shells intact and chop the tomato pulp.
3) After draining the shells, sprinkle cavities with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Combine eggs, tomato pulp,... - 47.2831
Wash bittergourds, scrape gently and make a slit on one side to come three-quarters of the way up.
Carefully remove seeds and rub salt and turmeric all over bittergourds.
Set aside for 1-2 hours.
Place bittergourds in a pan with enough water to cover over... - 47.1604
Couscous Stuffed Tomatoes
1) In a large bowl, soak the couscous in boiling water and stir with a fork.
2) Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir briefly.
3) Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the water is absorbed.
4) Combine green pepper, onion and currants... - 47.1559
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1. Blanch the vegetables in salted boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes until tender but still crisp.
2. Drain and refresh immediately under cold water to stop further cooking and discoloring.
3. Drain well and set aside.
4. Thoroughly wash... - 47.1254
1) Halve the aubergines lengthwise and slit in a criss cross pattern inside the skin.
2) Sprinkle salt over each half, keep aside for 30 minutes and drain well.
3) In a frying pan, gently fry the halves in oil, with the cut side down, for about 5... - 47.0669
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Grease a shallow baking dish or a casserole with butter.
3. Slice off ½ inch from the pointed end of each onion.
4. In a large saucepan, arrange the onions and add 2 cups water and salt to it.
5. Cover... - 47.058
1. With a needle poke holes into each amla.
2. In a big bowl take 2 litres water. Dissolve alum and chuna in it.
3. Add amlas and set aside for half an hour.
4. Drain out from water.
5. Wash in 3 to 4 changes of water.
6. Cut the amlas into... - 47.0189
1.Take a 2 quart large jar and put oil, vinegar, chilies, lemon peel, peppercorns, thyme, bay leaves, tarragon and marjoram in it.
2.Mix well by stirring.
3.Take out the anchovies.
4.Pour the oil from anchovies to the vinegar mixture.
5.Slice the... - 46.9726
Mushroom And Herb Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut an opening 1"-1 1/2" in the stem end of the tomatoes, depending on the size of the tomatoes.
Remove seeds and pulp, and salt lightly with the 1/2-3/4 tsp salt.
Turn over and leave to drain fori hour.
Meanwhile, slice the mushrooms into very thin... - 46.8796
Poblano Chili Stuffed With Ricotta And Pine Nuts
1.Preheat the broiler or griller.
2.In broiler pan, keep chiles and broil (grill) about 4 inches from the heat source, turning until the skins are evenly charrred.
3.Remove and wrap chiles in aluminum foil, and let stand for 10... - 46.6858
To make the artichokes: Trim the stems and 1" from the top of each artichoke.
Rub all the cut edges of the artichokes with the lemon halves.
Using kitchen shears, trim the thorny tips of the leaves.
Place the artichokes in a saucepot with 1" of water and... - 46.6176
Pineapple Pepper Salad
1) Rinse and slice the top of each bell peppers, then discard the seeds and membranes.
2) In a double boiler, stir the gelatin in pineapple juice to dissolve.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the gelatin mixture, pineapple, cream cheese,... - 46.6028
Fresh Fruit In Brandy Snaps
1. To prepare the fruit, in a large basin, sprinkle fruit with lime juice, sugar and liqueur.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and chill in the refrigerator until required.
3. Preheat the oven to moderate temperature about 350 degree F
4.... - 46.5031
Baked Stuffed Potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Scrub the potatoes and rub skins with oil.
3. Arrange in a baking tray and bake for 1 hour.
4. Let the potatoes cool until easy to handle.
5. Halve the potatoes and gently scoop out pulp, leaving shells... - 46.4725
Stuffed Acorn Squash I
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine all ingredients except squash.
3) Fill the squash halves loosely with mixture.
4) In a baking pan, arrange the squash halves.
5) Place inside oven to bake for an hour or until squash is... - 46.3609
Sultana & Dates Stuffed Peppers
1) In a bowl, pour hot, boiling water. Dip peppers in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Take out from water and cut in halves along the length.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and heat up.
3) Add onion, celery, breadcrumbs, sultanas, parsley and... - 46.2809
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Pick the perfect, large peppers and wash them. Slice off the tops and remove all the seeds. Keep the tops.
3) To make the stuffing chop the onions and lightly fry them in oil. Add cooked... - 45.9346
Tabbouleh Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Take a medium sized bowl, add bulgur wheat (tabouleh). Pour boiling water to cover the wheat and stir.
2) Cover the bowl, keep it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to soften.
3) Put in lemon juice, parsley, mint, scallions, plum tomato to the... - 45.8718
Potatoes Stuffed With Spinach And Broccoli
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) Pierce the potatoes 3-4 times with a fork, rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes until tender.
3) Remove the potatoes from oven, halve them vertically... - 45.7004
Pepper Stuffed With Saffron Rice
1. Slice the top of the each pepper off.
2. Remove the seeds and the internal membranes
3. Set aside till required
4. In a large saucepan, heat the oil
5. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 4 minutes without browning the vegetables
6.... - 45.5531
Tarn Produce Stuffed California Tomatoes Mediterranean
1. Cut slice from stem ends of tomatoes.
2. Scoop out center with spoon and reserve.
3. Remove seeds and turn tomatoes cut side down on paper towel to drain.
4. Seed and chop reserved centers.
5. In a bowl combine with the next 6 ingredients.
6. Stir... - 45.2674
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F.
2) Take the mushrooms and chop off the stems retaining the caps.
3) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9-inches and melt the margarine in it.
4) Add garlic and soften it over medium to high... - 45.2584
Best Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat a grill pan over high heat.
2. In a small covered pot Bring 2 cups vegetable broth and butter to a boil.
3. Adding rice reduce heat to low and cook for about 18 to 20 minutes such that rice is tender and liquid absorbed.
4.... - 45.2233
Sweet And Sour Aubergines
Wash aubergines and drain.
Make a cross at the base of aubergines to come three-quarters of the way up, taking care not to separate the segments.
Stuff aubergines with ground paste and set aside.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onions and... - 45.2188
Vegetable Bread Stuffing
1) Set the oven temperature to 350Â°F before baking.
2) Take a 9-inch skillet and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
3) Stir in onion and sautÃ© them until softened.
4) Mix in zucchini, mushrooms, celery, parsley, and thyme and... - 45.2188
Kasha Stuffing With Mushrooms Leeks And Wild Rice
Wash rice thoroughly and discard any foreign particles.
Bring stock and salt to boil in heavy medium saucepan.
Slowly stir in rice.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 45.2116
Kidney Bean Quesadillas
1) With the help of a fork, combine together the beans, garlic and cilantro (or parsley) in a small mixing bowl. Mash till the ingredients have combined together well. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Cook 1 tortilla in a 9-inch non-stick skillet placed over... - 45.0937
Buckwheat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Saute the onion and green pepper in oil until tender (approximately 5 minutes).
Add groats and stir until coated with oil.
Add the water, cover and simmer 15 minutes or until groats are tender and the water has been absorbed.
Season and add peanuts and... - 44.9873
Stuffed Iceberg Lettuce
Core the lettuce and carefully hollow out the center leaving a shell about 1 inch thick.
Wash and drain the lettuce thoroughly and dry on paper towels.
Beat together the cream cheese, blue cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Beat in the green pepper, onion,... - 44.9359
Spinach Crumb Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and oil the baking dish.
2) Cook the frozen spinach as per package instructions and drain all the excess water.
3) Wash the mushrooms and separate the caps from the stems.
5) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute... - 44.8114
Tomatoes Stuffed With Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Slice the tops of the tomatoes off and scoop out the insides. On absorbent paprt, turn the tomatoes upside down so that they can drain properly.
3) Mix the scooped out tomatoe pulp... - 44.6384
1) Cut pienapple lengthwise into half.
2) With a small knife, take out the flesh and cut into cubes.
3) Discard the pineapple... - 44.5281
Baked Stuffed Acorn Squash
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise.
Scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place the squash, cut side down, in a 13" X 9" baking dish.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high power for 12 to 15 minutes, or until almost... - 44.5023
Dolmades Cabbage Rolls Stuffed With Rice
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, chop and onion along with all the mushrooms.
3) Fry them in the oil and after a few minutes, stir in the nuts, rice and seasonings.
4) Remove from the heat and add... - 44.5019
Stuffed Clams Or Clams Casino
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a skillet, add oil to heat.
3) Add onion to sauté to light brown.
4) Place garlic, parsley, oregano and bread crumbs.
5) Allow to cool.
6) Combine clams and juice and more bread crumbs if too... - 44.405
Stuffed Cucumber Salad
Peel the cucumber and cut into pieces about 1/2-inch in length.
centre and cut it finely.
Put this into a basin and mix with peas, mint, mayonnaise, seasoning and chopped onion.
Sprinkle the pieces of cucumber with lemon juice, and leave to stand... - 44.3598
Stuffed Tomato Salad
1) Rinse the tomatoes and dry them
2) Slice the tops and remove.
3) With a spoon scoop out seeds and pulp. Keep in a bowl.
4) Add cucumber, green pepper, celery, and hearts of palm to the tomatoes.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper to... - 44.2384
Okra Stuffed With Coconut
Wash the okra and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
Slit each one down the middle, leaving the ends intact and set aside.
In a separate bowl, blend the mango powder, desiccated coconut, ground coriander, brown sugar, crushed red chillies and fresh... - 44.0845
Apricot Raisin Stuffed Noodles
1. In a large bowl, add the eggs
2. Beat well
3. Add sugar, sour cream, butter and mix well
4. Add raisins, vanilla, salt and grated rind
5. Add the cooked noodles
6. Tip in 1/3 of the mixture into the greased baking casserole
7.... - 43.8173
Vegetarian Stuffed Lettuce
1. Core the lettuce and make a small hollow in the center.
2. In a bowl, combine stuffing ingredients and mix well
3. Pack the stuffing into the lettuce.
4. Wrap the lettuce head in foil or cling film and place in the refrigerator to chill... - 43.8162
Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Slice the top part off the tomatoes.
2) Remove the pulp and reserve for other purpose.
3) Keep the tomato shells aside by draining over the paper towels.
4) In a bowl, add pasta, peas, sweet red pepper, olives, and ranch dressing.
5)... - 43.7248
Brown Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Bring stock to boil in small saucepan.
Add rice, reduce heat, cover and simmer 45 to 50 minutes.
(Do not lift lid or stir rice during cooking time.) If you hear a slight crackling sound after 35 or 40 minutes, your rice is drier than usual and has absorbed... - 43.6247
Pot To Plate Stuffing
1) In a blender, add the seasonings.
2) Process the ingredients to a smooth powder.
3) In a large bag, place the bread cubes.
4) Sprinkle seasoning on the bread cubes.
5) Close the opening of the bag, and shake it thoroughly, so that the seasoning is... - 43.6157
Sole With Vegetable Rice Stuffing
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine celery, onion, carrot, and 2 teaspoons margarine; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes until celery is soft, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. In small mixing bowl combine half of the vegetable mixture,... - 43.4605
Vegetarian Stuffing Recipes By Category
Vegetarian Stuffing Dish: