- » Vegetarian Stew
Vegetarian Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian stew recipes.
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 51.6666
You May Also Like!
Spicy Vegetarian Stew
1. In a large heavy sauce pan heat oil over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, carrots and celery.
2. Cook for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
3. Add small amounts of water, if necessary to prevent sticking.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, except... - 116.699
Vegetarian Zucchini Tomato Stew
When summer squash abounds, the best way to make the most of it is to pulp it into yummy stew. To add some more taste to it, you can further add some tomatoes and hearty herbs to stir up a comforting bowl of soup. Chef Keith's recipe would be an able guide in... - 103.826
Vegetarian Garbanzo Stew (chickpea)
This recipe combines frugality with nutrition and deliciously clean eats! Garbanzos, a.k.a. chickpeas, are mega healthy for you! They also have a distinct nutty flavor. If you are a big time meat eater, I promise you will not miss the meat at all with this... - 130.92
Vegetarian Lentil Stew
Here is a nice recipe for vegetarian lentil stew. Serve it with brown rice. I don’t know about you but I love lentils! I could eat them every day! They are delicious, frugal and super healthy – high in protein and low in fat! - 118.571
Pumpkin, Barley, Lentil, Turkey Stew (with Vegetarian Alternative)
Melt butter in a pot and add the barley and lentils, stir well and add the spices, mix very well and then add the pumpkin puree and enough water to make puree smooth. Now add the can of turkey, including the liquid. Separate the turkey meat and bring to boil.... - 27.836
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup
Soak, rinse & cook chick peas. Cook for 45-60 minutes till soft, depending on age of the peas. In a soup pot, saute the onions in the ghee for 5 minutes. Add chili, cayenne, turmeric & coriander. Saute for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring. Add the stock & the... - 33.0926
1. To make tomato sauce, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add mushrooms, onion, garlic and chili and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion softens slightly. Stir in zucchini, tomatoes and wine and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer... - 40.978
Healthy Vegan Spinach And Tomato Summer Stew
This dish has the warm sauciness of a stew but is not as heavy and thus makes a perfect summer dinner. It is great over quinoa topped with toasted almonds, as suggested in the video, but is also delicious over couscous or over whole wheat pasta. And with all... - 113.718
1) In a saucepan heat water, boil lobster. Take off the meat and cube it.
2) In a skillet heat butter and lightly brown the meat.
3) Scald milk.
4) Add milk to lobster meat and cook for 5 minutes.
5) Add cream and bring to boil, but do not allow to... - 36.1477
Barbecue Beef Stew
In a dish, place beef cubes.
Pour in barbecue sauce, mixing well.
Marinate in refrigerator 3 hours.
In a casserole dish, place beef and marinade.
Add water and salt.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 45 minutes.
Continue cooking 30 minutes... - 39.6356
Vegetarian Stew Recipes By Category