- » Vegetarian Steamed Dumpling
Vegetarian Steamed Dumpling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian steamed dumpling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian steamed dumpling recipes.
Indian Steamed Dumplings
Indian Home cook Manjula has a steamed dumpling recipe which is tasty and healthy. These are cabbage balls steamed and stir fried before serving. Definitely a must try low calorie appetizer for the next party. Following her step by step recipe video makes the... - 118.435
Muthia Or Muthiya (steamed Dumplings With Vegetable Or Herb)
If you enjoy eating Gujarati cuisine, the do try out this snack. They are called muthiya in Gujarati cuisine. The Chef has used fresh dill but you can use any other green vegetable like fenugreek. This snack is very healthy as it's steamed. These taste... - 106.238
Idli - Cocktail Idlis And Dhokla Sandwich
If you're in the mood to have South Indian cuisine then do try out these idlis. For making the cocktail idlis the chef has used green and red chutney. The idlis can be served with hot sambhar. Watch the video for the easy recipe of making idlis. I'm sure - 95.0182
Vermicelli is a type of pasta, round in section and somewhat thinner than spaghetti.
It can also be made as different dishes according to one's creativity and one such creation is "The Vermicelli Idli". - 49.8234
1) Into a bowl, sift together the salt and flour.
2) Mix in walnuts and dates. Keep the mixture aside.
3) In a pan, pour the golden syrup. Heat enough to just warm the syrup. Take the pan off the flame.
4) Into the syrup, add in the orange juice and... - 40.7071
Sooji Ki Idli
This is a simple idli made with semolina, yogurt, and eno. It is an easy to prepare snack item prepared in very short time span as compared to normally made idlis of rice. Read and try the recipe given here and do try it! Really a good time saver idli recipe... - 0
Palak Methi Dumplings
A healthy and delicious steamed snack, quite similar to the famous Gujarati Muthias. Made of wholesome whole wheat flour and protein-rich besan, these Palak Methi Dumplings combine a generous amount of nutritious spinach and fenugreek leaves too.... - 0
Veg. Momo - Fusion Chilli Momo
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl with plain flour, add salt to taste, oil and mix to combine.
2. Add water in small quantities at a time and knead a soft dough.
3. Once the dough is ready, cover it with a plastic wrap and allow it... - 0