- » Vegetarian Samosa
Vegetarian Samosa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian samosa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian samosa recipes.
1. Thaw the frozen puff pastry at room temperature, well in advance.
2. Cut the boiled potatoes into small pieces, slice the cabbage and cut the cauliflower in to florets.
3. Dice the onions and red pepper, set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 385... - 148.635
Wish to treat your guests to a delectable snack recipe? Try this delicious, deep fried snack that is quite a rage in India and several other parts of Asia needs no introduction. Serve them with your favorite dip or chutney and you have a snack that is sure to... - 117.771
Dal Samosa - Mini - Lentil Samosa Or Pie
In the mood to have some nice and tasty snack, then you are at the right place. Check out these yummy dal samosas which is one of the most popular snacks of India. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the tasty dal samosas in a matter of few minutes, do check out... - 107.121
Paneer And Cauliflower Samosa With Crispy Layer
1. In a bowl add flour, wheat flour, salt to taste, cumin, carom, baking powder and mix well.
2. Add oil and ghee mixture and mix adding water a little at a time knead well to get medium soft dough.
3. Wrap with a plastic wrap and keep aside for... - 107.022
Samosa Pie Or Samosa Casserole Or Baked Samosa
Have you ever tried making an Indian Pie? If no, then you must try this different dish. If you like eating samosa then you will love it. This is a baked samosa pie. The same filling of samosa is used in the pie. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make.... - 101.35
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 88.8444
Who doesn't like to enjoy delicious Indian samosa? Watch this part 1 of the video that presents a step-wise recipe to make samosa filling and dough for the cover. The video is nicely explained and would surely equip you to make some terrific samosas at home.... - 81.6235
Madrasi Tacos And Quick Chowpati Samosas
If you are craving to get a bite of Indian food, here it comes! Straight from Chennai comes Bhal Dave's style of Tacos and samosas from chowpati. But the ingredients used can be right from the kitchen. When you want a snack, now you know where to go! - 62.7428
Methi Soya Paneer Samosa
Samosas are fabulous Indian snacks that most of us know. But Methi Soya Paneer Samosa is made using unconventional ingredients yet assuring a mix of flavours and great health values. The samosa can be a splendid surprise for guests or for dear ones over tea.... - 54.3157
The vegetable samosa is a popular Indian snack that you would love to have at tea time. Enjoy making it at home and treating your family and friends to something special for tea today. - 50.8295
1. Mix thoroughly maida and salt.
2. Knead the dough hard and leave for 1-2 hours.
1. Peel boiled potatoes and chop them fine. Boil fresh green peas.
2. Put jeera, hing and finely chopped green chillies in a karahi. Saute till the chilli... - 46.0901
1 For the Filling: In a pan, boil the potatoes.
2 Peel and cut into small pieces.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the potatoes, spices, chopped coriander, peas and salt.
5 Cook for about 2 minutes.
6 Allow to cool.
7 In a bowl, sift... - 44.9755
For Dough :
First knead the dough with warm water by mixing all the dough ingredients.
For Filling :
1. Take mashed potatoes, mix lemon juice, salt and sugar.
2. Now crush other ingredients in mixer for half a minute (be careful we want to just crush it not... - 42.0533
Put the coconut, sugar, cashews, raisins and evaporated milk into a small, heavy-based saucepan and pace over a medium heat. Stir and mix the ingredients thoroughly and as soon as the milk starts bubbling reduce the heat to low. Cook uncovered until the... - 40.6648
(For the Filling)
Heat oil and fry all the ingredients over low heat till it is cooked. Remove heat and let it cool.
(For the pastry)
Rub ghee into sieved flour and salt. Add enough water to make soft, pliable dough. Knead thoroughly till dough comes... - 39.8072
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1699
Mix all ingredients together.
Put spoonfuls on squares.
Fold over and seal edges with water.
Deep fry as for Nimkis. - 30.7388
Samosa Sandwich - Indian Appetizer
Learn how to utilize leftover Samosas and make Samosa Sandwich. If you don't know how to make a Samosa, you got to watch my video of Samosa sandwich. Usually during holidays and festivals, we make a lot of samosas or get them from the store and then the whole... - 0
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 0
Vegetarian Samosa Recipes By Category