- » Vegetarian Rice Wrap
Vegetarian Rice Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian rice wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian rice wrap recipes.
Vegetarian Nori-wrapped Sushi (vegan)
Historically, sushi evolved as a utilitarian food as far back as 300 BCE when fermented rice was wrapped around fish as a form of food preservation. Today, sushi reminds us of the contradictions of our modern world. Inherently, sushi isn’t just food –... - 34.843
Rice Paper Wrapped Chicken And Crab Spring Rolls
For the filling, put the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Divide into 20 portions and shape into small cylinder shapes.
Brush beaten egg over the entire surface of each piece of rice paper.
Leave for a few minutes until soft.
Place the filling along the... - 38.3425
Veg Glutinous Rice Wrapped In Lotus Leaf
Tired of the regular dishes? Make a difference with the veg glutinous rice wrap recipe. A highly nutritious dish, you can serve it as the main dish or enjoy as a snack. Try out this Veg glutinous rice recipe and make a big impact at your party. - 45.0207
Microwave Vegetarian Spanish Rice
1. Use a medium size (2-quart) microwaveable casserole or dish, to melt and heat the butter in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add the onion and green pepper to the butter and cook for 2 minutes, stirring once, until limp.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, rice... - 42.4546
Vegetarian Nori Rolls
Do you love nori rolls? Do you know that they can be prepared at home? Here is the video recipe showing you exactly how to do that!! This is delicious and healthy and the only time consuming part is cooking the rice. Watch the recipe and surely you will be... - 127.834
Stuffed Dolma Or Sarma
Stuffed Grape leaves or Dolma is a family of stuffed vegetable dishes in Turkish cuisine and the cuisines of the former Ottoman Empire and surrounding regions, including, Albania, Azerbaijan, Armenia, the Levant, the Balkans, Greece, Iran and Central Asia.... - 122.827
Vegan Sauteed Tofu Lettuce Wraps
If you know how to, you can make just about any dish vegan with a few substitutes. Don't believe us? Then watch this video and learn how to make vegan lettuce wraps with sauteed tofu. Watch to know more! - 116.282
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add all ingredients except cheese, rice and tortillas. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and rice.
Place... - 33.7858
Vegetable Sandwich Wrap - No Bread Sandwich
All of you who are looking for some healthy recipes, then look no further. Chef Bhavna shows how to make an easy sandwich wrap. This is a vegetarian wrap and it tastes really nice. Do check out the video for this healthy recipe. - 90.5545
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.5393
Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise
Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise tastes very good. The fried chicken with cream topped adds up the taste of Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise. Foil Wrapped Chicken Surprise is an easy to make recipe. - 40.832
Vegetarian Stuffed Onions- بصل محشي
Rice stuffed onions is an exotic dish inspired by the middle eastern stuffed wine leaves recipe. It looks great and tastes divine with it's exquisite taste of spices and the unique cooking method which does not allow any flavor or aroma to move out. Watch the... - 114.088
Vegetarian Stuffed Squash
In medium mixing bowl, combine apple juice, margarine, coriander and cloves.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 to 2 minutes, or just until margarine melts.
Unwrap black-eyed peas and place on plate.
Microwave at... - 49.4501
Vietnamese Vegetarian Summer Rolls
1. Cut the carrots, red pepper, and zucchini into strips.
2. Dip the rice paper in hot water for 10 seconds.
3. Once done place it on a board, fold it in half and place the lettuce, red peppers, zucchini and carrots.
4. Roll it like a... - 0
Lebanese-style Vegetarian Stuffed Grape Leaves
These traditional Lebanese style rice stuffed grape leaves are fragrant with mint, parsley, and allspice and cooked in a flavorful lemon broth. These are indeed a delicious and healthful appetizer and should be accompanied with lemon wedges and a thick yogurt... - 134.198
1 Put the rice, salt and butter in a large 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) mixing bowl. Pour over the boiling water.
2 Cover with plastic wrap, and pierce. Microwave on full power for 13 minutes. Stir after cooking.
3 Stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff up... - 26.206
Baked Wild Rice
Combine rice, package of spices, and water in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 10 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
Combine milk, pepper, salt, and cheese in a 4-cup glass measure.
Cover'and microwave at HIGH 1... - 34.5562
Tasty Curried Rice
1. In a medium microwavable casserole dish, mix butter, onion and pepper.
2. Place dish in microwave and cook at HIGH for 2 minutes till onion is soft.
3. Stir remaining ingredients into the butter.
4. Cover casserole with its lid or with plastic... - 42.943
South Of The Border Lunch Express
1. Combine tomato, salsa, beans, corn, cilantro, garlic and pepper in 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir.
2. Microwave rice at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes in 1-quart... - 30.8241
1) In a large pan, pour in water till 2/3 part.
2) Add lemon juice and a small handful of salt to the water.
3) Place the large pan over heat and bring the liquid to the boil.
4) Pour in rice, when the water starts to bubble.
5) With a... - 37.7553
Oriental Brown Rice
1. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add water and salt to it. Wrap it with plastic or cover it with all-glass lid and microwave it until the mixture boil (8 minutes at high).
2. Fold in the rice and stir the mixture well. Microwave the mixture by... - 41.2272
Cheesy Rice Casserole
1) In a bowl, mix sour cream, green pepper, mustard, salt and pepper sauce.
2) In 10-oz casserole [22-oz casserole] layer 1/4 cup [1/2 cup] of rice and 1/2 of sour cream mixture and mozzarella cheese.
3) Repeat the process.
4) Finish with remaining... - 44.416
1. Trim and discard tough tops and root ends of lemon grass stalks. Remove and discard tough outer leaves. With the flat side of a knife, gently crush lemon grass
and galangal. Wrap lemon grass, galangal, and bay leaves in a piece of cheesecloth.
2. In a 5-... - 31.6337
Glutinous Rice Dumplings
1) To make filling, dry and fry sesame seeds on low heat, by stirring till crispy. Keep aside.
1) Heat oil to deep fry the peanuts until cooked. Drain, cool and rub off skins.
2) Cover the walnuts with boiling water and soak for 5... - 45.662
Make the rice: Place the rice in a sieve and rinse under cold running water until the water runs clear. Set aside.
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, over medium-high heat. Add the golden raisins, almonds, turmeric, cumin seed,... - 32.7445
Korean Sweet Rice Cake With Red Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the... - 112.895
Dessert Rice Balls
1) Rinse the rice well and soak in 1-1/3 cups of water for 2 hrs and then steam the rice, cool and shape into small balls.
2) In a saucepan with water add the azuki beans, allow to boil, drain and add 3 cups fresh water,... - 43.0806
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavors and texture of the Rice Pudding. A very filling and tasty pudding, the Rice Pudding can be served for a party at home or simple enjoyed at a family dinner. - 31.8801
Creamy Rice Pudding
Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt in 1 1/2-qt. glass casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave at high setting 8 minutes, or until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring every 2 minutes.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg... - 39.9283
Three Grain Wild Rice Bread
1) Oven is preheated to 375 degrees c.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Yeast is sprinkled over warm water in the work bowl of the food processor and stirred well by running the processor.
4) This is set aside for about... - 44.16
Easy To Make Rice Pudding With Sundried Cherries
Love it or hate it, but you simply can't ignore this yummy dessert that is fast becoming a rage with sweet lovers. Chef Keith Snow shares a simple rice dessert recipe using plantation rice and a slew of other traditional pudding ingredients and tops it up... - 112.201
1) In medium bowl add rice, celery, eggs, cucumber, onion, and radishes.
2) In a small bowl or cup mix remaining ingredients.
3) Pour it over rice mixture and toss to coat.
4) Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
5)... - 41.4502
Coconut Rice Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice and simmer for 30 minutes, drain off water.
2. In another saucepan, heat milk, sugar, butter and scald them together.
3. Add cooked rice to the milk mixture, cook until slightly thickened. Remove from heat and... - 38.7788
Southern Rice Pudding
Combine eggs, milk, water, raisins, sugar, vanilla, salt,and cinnamon in a 2-quart casserole.
Stir in rice.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW 10 minutes.
Rotate... - 41.5092
Breakfast Rice Pudding
In a medium saucepan, bring the milk, sugar, cornstarch, and salt to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low.
Add the rice, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until thickened.
Stir in the cinnamon.
Remove from the heat,... - 47.0887
Mexican Rice Stuffed Peppers
Place green pepper halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Place cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or... - 47.9592
In 10-cup (2.5 L) casserole, cover and microwave chicken stock, covered with lid or vented plastic wrap, at High for 4 to 5 minutes or until boiling.
Stir in rice, butter and salt; cover and microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Microwave, covered, at Medium-High... - 38.2835
Rice Festival Pudding
1. In a saucepan, boil water, add rice, salt and simmer for 30 minutes, until water is absorbed.
2. Add milk, butter and bring to a boil again. Turn heat to very low and when milk has ceased boiling, add eggs, sugar, raisins, vanilla and mix... - 38.2195
Korean Food: Sticky Rice Cakes With Cake Crumbs (경단)
Sweet sticky rice cakes are a must-have for the Lunar New Year in Korea. Watch this video to learn how to turn the traditional Korean dessert into a modernized sticky rice cake. These chewy, sticky rice cakes are bejeweled with walnuts and coated with cake... - 146.821
Rice And Hummus Ten Ine
1. Line an 11 x 21 cm/4 1/2 x 8 2/3 in loaf tin with plastic food wrap. Set aside.
2. Boil, steam or microwave spinach leaves until just wilted. Drain well. Line prepared loaf tin with overlapping spinach leaves. Allow leaves to overhang the sides of the tin.... - 40.1658
Radish Rice Curry
This is a very famous dish and is called Daikon Meshi in Japan. This is a delicious and simple meal which you can cook for your family. I'm sure you'll like it. - 114.396
Khichi - Rice Flour Khichu - Papadi No Lot - Gluten Free
If you are looking for the recipe of khichiya papad, then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna shows the recipe step by step. Mostly people buy it from the market, but you can always try making it at home. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 106.765
Baked Pineapple Rice
1. Take a wok, add seeds and dry fry, shaking often, for 3 to 4 minutes. Take off from heat and keep aside.
2. Use a pestle and mortar for crushing ginger and lemon grass. Add salt and chilies and pound for 4 minutes more.
3. Add shallot and... - 47.443
Burritos With Rice And Mole Sauce
Gear up for these holidays with some healthy, spicy and delicious burritos. Watch this interesting video that is nicely explained and well demonstrated. See and make your burritos with a wrap of collard greens and a spicy seasoned rice and vegetables... - 117.245
Japanese Black Rice Fruit Nori Rolls With Mango Sauce
Master the art of these Japanese dessert and make delicious black rice fruit nori rolls with mango sauce like a pro - it's surprisingly simple! Fresh, flavorsome and healthy, this Japanese classic is simple to make at home. These inside-out sushi rolls will... - 147.402
Lentil Rice Salad
1. In a medium saucepan or pot, add water and bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Add lentils and rice and bring to boil again, stirring to prevent sticking to sides of the pan.
3. Lower the heat and cover the pan with its lid.
4. Simmer the rice and lentils... - 49.6937
Rum And Raisin Rice Pudding
Soak the raisins in the rum for a few hours
Combine rice and salt, and cook the rice in one cup of milk with saffron, by simmering for 7-8 min till most of the milk is absorbed. Or just pressure cook it in milk for one whistle till half-cooked.
In the... - 43.3827
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 1
What could be a wonderfully fresh way to conclude an end-of-the-summer celebratory meal than with the quintessential mango and sticky rice. With flavors straight from Thailand, this simple, heavenly Thai classic is a treat for anyone with a sweet tooth.... - 98.2334
Mango And Sticky Rice Part 2
Bored of custards and fudges and looking for a sweet change? Then you can’t go wrong with the refreshingly fruity and creamy mango and sticky rice. This sweet delicious Thai classic is something that none can resist. Plus, it’s quite a cakewalk to make... - 98.152
Burrito With Vegetable And Rice Filling
A healthy burrito for dinner? Well this burrito is well flavored and filling! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, including mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers, and is flavored with garlic. The filling for the burrito will have brown rice and the... - 119.626
Saffron Rice Pudding With Wildflower Honey Sauce
1) Take a heavy gauge saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 cups of milk in it and crumble saffron threads and mix with milk.
2) Boil the mixture, and then lower the heat and add rice. Allow the rice to cook for about 10 minutes,... - 46.0142
Eho-Maki is a traditional Japanese dish that is customarily eaten on the day before spring. These hand rolled sushi aren't just easy to make, but is also believed to bring good luck. Taste or luck, this dish is worth a shot. - 98.6457
Ohagi is a classic Japanese dessert prepared using sticky rice, sugar, and beans. Sarah tells you how to make a quick Japanese dessert using easy-to-find ingredients that doesn't require more than 30 minutes to throw together. Delicious, sticky, gooey treats,... - 101.451
Arroz Con Leche
Are you upset that the rice pudding does not come out as thick and creamy as it should? Watch this video, the chef shares her recipe to make nice thick and creamy rice pudding. Rest of the recipe is almost the same. - 143.259
Crab Stick California Roll
Finally our Filipino chef from Panlasang Pinoy has come up with a vegetarian recipe. He is making Crab Stick California Roll using imitation crab meat. If the recipe is shown from scratch, it would have been very lengthy, so he is basically showing how to... - 100.368
Salsa Rice Enchiladas
Vegetarian enchiladas wrap up a skillet-easy filling of rice, beans, corn, peppers and cheese. Salsa's on the side. - 32.6397
Fish With Vegetables And Rice
Thaw fish, if frozen.
In a 2 quart casserole combine celery, green onion, green or sweet red pepper, water, and tarragon.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in chicken broth.
Cook, uncovered, on high for... - 37.7821
Korean Food: Mung Bean Rice Cakes (녹두 인절미)
1)In a large bowl wash the dried and peeled mung beans several times and soak the washed beans in water for 2 hours.
For the mung beans:
2)After 2 hours drain the beans.
3)Place a large metal or bamboo steamer on the stove, with a... - 0
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. Combine cumin and next 5 ingredients in a... - 35.9985
Crispy Rice Noodles
These crispy thin noodles are a fantastic addition to lettuce wraps, a great snack and wonderful as a ‘bed’ for stir-fries and other Asian meals. They are very easy to make but it is absolutely necessary to have your oil at 350 degrees at all times. If... - 124.733
Gai-see Fun Guen (steamed Chicken & Mushroom Rice)
Wash and soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
Place rice in a pan with 4 cups water, soya sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons sesame oil, bring to the boil quickly.
Lower heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, cut off and discard... - 39.0868
Happy Girls Day★hinamatsuri Kimono Sushi Dolls
1. Peel and slice lotus root, shitake mushroom, carrot and snow peas.
2. In a bowl, combine water and vinegar. Dip lotus root in it.
3. In a pot, heat water and plum kelp tea. Add soya sauce, sake, sugar and mirin.
4. Now, Add mushrooms,... - 0
Riz Bi Haleeb
Who doesn't love a really good rice pudding? This is not your traditional rice pudding. This has a Mediterranean or Middle Eastern twist, with the orange blossom water which adds a fresh clean flavor. This rice pudding is so simple and cheap to make because... - 132.968
Heat oil in a deep karai.
Place four tbsp of pressed rice in a steel strainer and lower strainer into oil.
Allow to fry on low heat, so that rice does not get brown.
As rice gets crisp, it will automatically rise to the top.
Remove strainer from oil, let oil... - 45.5203
1 Halve the aubergines (eggplant) lengthways and scoop out the flesh, leaving a shell 5mm/1/4 inch thick. Chop the flesh roughly.
2 Sprinkle the aubergine (eggplant) shells and the pulp with salt and leave to stand for 30 minutes, to extract the excess... - 38.517
Filet Mignon Brochettes
Wrap each beef cube with a half slice bacon.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Cook shallots 30 seconds until tender but not browned.
Mix in cooked rice, garlic salt and soy sauce.
Thread a beef cube, a sausage round, an onion quarter and a... - 38.6915
Combine 1/2 can tomato sauce, bread crumbs, green pepper, onion and ground beef in medium mixing bowl.
Pat mixture onto bottom and sides of 10-inch pie plate.
Combine rice, water, 1/4 cup cheese, remaining tomato sauce, salt, oregano and... - 37.5914
Tex Mex Turkey Tenderloins
Rinse turkey steaks; pat dry.
Stir together cumin and pepper; sprinkle on both sides of the turkey steaks.
In a 12x7 1/2x2 inch dish arrange the turkey with meaty portions toward the edges of the dish.
Cover with vented microwave safe plastic wrap.
Cook on... - 38.7309
Saucy Mushroom Chicken
Saucy Mushroom Chicken gives a smooth taste. The grape juice enhances the taste of Saucy Mushroom Chicken. Saucy Mushroom Chicken can be prepared very easily. - 42.4583
This video shows how easy it is to make tandoori roti and if you like to play with fire a little, this heavenly bread is made for you. Give it a try and you won't repent the heat you face while making it, once you taste it, preferably with some salted butter... - 139.516
A soft, pillowy rice flour ball filled with sweet bean paste and a ripe strawberry, this traditional Japanese confection makes a wonderful summer cocktail-party dessert. In this tutorial, learn how to make Ichigo Daifuku using Kiri-mochi (square pieces of... - 123.828
1. In a large bowl pour in the rice vinegar and add in the sugar substitute, dill and pepper. Whisk well.
2. Add in the cucumber and onion and toss well. Cover the bowl with saran wrap and marinade in the fridge for 120 minutes.
3. Serve... - 106.959
Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Mix corn syrup thoroughly with peanut butter. Add Rice Krispies and stir until well coated.
2. Press mixture evenly and firmly into bottom of buttered 13 x 9-inch pan. Place in freezer or coldest part of refrigerator until firm.
3. Cut into twelve 3-inch... - 21.3187
Pistachio Topped Kheer
Combine the milk, rice, and cardamom pods in a heavy-bottomed pot.
Bring to boil.
Lower heat and reduce milk until you have 2 cups.
This may take about 1 1/4 hours.
Turn off heat.
Remove cardamom pods and discard.
Add sugar and nuts.
Leave to... - 40.9264
Swiss Chicken And Green Bean Amandine
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 12x8-inch or 8-inch square (2-quart) baking dish.
In large bowl, combine all base ingredients; blend well.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Place 1 chicken breast half between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Working from center, lightly... - 42.3597
1. Beat margarine at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well. Add egg substitute and vanilla; beat well.
2. Combine flour, soda, and salt. Gradually add flour mixture to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in cereal.
3.... - 36.5042
Butternut Squash Porridge (hobakjuk)
Many people think the Korean word hobak (호박) means pumpkin, but it actually means squash. A pumpkin is really a kind of squash. So in Korea, we make this recipe with pumpkins. But here in the West I can’t easily find the kind of pumpkin Koreans use for... - 116.5
Easy Tart Shell
Fond of tarts but unhappy about the way your homemade tart shells turnout and don’t like readymade shells. Do not worry, try this recipe to make tart shells. This video brings to you a very simple and easy technique to make tart shells from an experienced... - 135.408
No Bake Crispy Oat Bars
Want to keep your snacks healthy and yet easy - here is the perfect recipe which will guide you to prepare the healthy oat bar, without requiring any oven for baking. Watch the video and learn the secret of healthy living. It's all here. - 66.6852
Halve zucchini lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp leaving 1/4-in, shell.
Chop pulp coarsely and set aside.
Place zucchini shells cut side up on baking sheet.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 4 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until very hot.
Combine chopped zucchini,... - 47.8423
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) Heat 2 oz. fat over low heat and sauté onion, garlic and rice in it for 5 minutes.
3) Add in mushrooms, mixing well.
4) Pour in hot water, yeast extract and herbs and simmer,... - 46.5215
Sift flour and sugar together; cut in butter until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Combine cream and extracts; add gradually to flour mixture, mixing with a fork until well blended.
Chill dough until easy to handle.
Shape into two 1 1/2 inch... - 35.337
Light Japanese Salad
Put the cucumbers, shallots and bean sprouts in a glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients.
Pour over salad and toss well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Garnish with sesame seeds before serving. - 36.7284
Remove watermelon seeds.
Scoop all flesh out of melons using a melon bailer.
Combine ingredients and pile into watermelon shell.
Cover with foil or plastic wrap and chill.
Serve garnished with mint or Dasil leaves.
Vinaigrette Dressing can be poured over... - 29.0415
Wash and boil the cabbage leaves for 5 min in salt water.
Mix the filling, moistening it with stock and flavouring it carefully.
Form into rolls.
Remove a little of the coarse vein of the cabbage leaves.
Wrap each roll of filling in a cabbage leaf and... - 38.2842
1. In a blender or food processor, mix together all ingredients except pecans.
2. Process the mixture until well blended.
3. Transfer the mixture to a bowl; add pecans and stir to combine.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to... - 38.3211
Two Tone Slaw In A Cabbage Bowl
Carefully remove 4 to 6 large outer leaves from head cabbage.
Rinse these and red savoy kale leaves; drain, wrap in towels, and enclose in a plastic bag.
To crisp, chill at least 30 minutes or up until next day.
Rinse and drain head cabbage.
Trim a thin slice... - 31.7111
Stuffed Fruit Glazed Chicken Thighs
In medium bowl combine apple, orange, rice, chives, 1 tablespoon marmalade, 1 tablespoon butter, the coriander, salt and pepper.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until very hot, stirring after half the time.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 50.8144
Sugar Dusted Wedding Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 before baking.
2. Take a large mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon, cream in castor sugar, butter, vanilla and three egg yolks.
3. Add flour and ground rice and using your hands, blend all the dry... - 40.6712
Learn one of the most popular Scottish treats, the Scottish Shortbread from this video recipe. This recipe shows us a little variation and makes it even more delightful. Try it out, your family will love these aromatic cookies. - 144.496
Raisin Onion Sauce
1. In microwavable proof mixing bowl combine onion, raisins, and oil.
2. Cover with plastic wrap making small holes for the steam to escape.
3. Microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes or until raisins are plumped, stirring once halfway through... - 38.0319
Sift flour with sugar and mix in lemon rind.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Add yolks and mix with a fork until pastry forms a ball. (You may have to use your hands at the end, but handle as lightly as... - 35.3287
Cold India Pasta
1) In a medium bowl, add yoghurt, instant milk powder, rice vinegar, cumin and pepper. Whisk well to combine.
2) Add in the cooked pasta, radish, celery, scallion, mint, cilantro and parsley. Combine all.
3) Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and place... - 41.279