- » Vegetarian Puff Pastry
Vegetarian Puff Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian puff pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian puff pastry recipes.
How To Make The Most Perfect Puff Pastry - Pate Feuilletee
Learn how to make a rich, buttery, flaky and crunchy puff pastry from scratch with this video tutorial. Learn all the tricks on how to make it, roll, storage and understand how puff pastry rise when baking. A complete tutorial! - 122.018
Puff Pastry - Recipe
This is a staple recipe, that everyone should try at least once in their life: the puff pastry. - 118.003
Baked Puff Pastry With Walnut Filling
People with sweet tooth can never stop looking and eating desserts. Are you one such person? Here is a quick video that can help you make quick dessert with puff pastry. This is good when you have surprise guests coming or even if you plan ahead of time.... - 103.629
Puff Pastry Twist
This is an easy recipe to make Puff Pastry Twist. Puff Pastry Twist is a delicious appetizer. Check out this short video for this super easy recipe. - 102.506
Spinach Pasties With Ready Puff Pastry
1) Into a saucepan, cook the spinach over a low flame till the moisture has all evaporated and keep aside
2) Into the same saucepan, beat in the butter, cheese, dill weed, nutmeg, lemon juice, pepper, garlic, and add salt generously
3) Keep aside to... - 45.9346
Chocolate Puff Pastry
To make the dough, melt the butter and mix lightly with the flour, salt and water.
When all the ingredients are well blended, shape the dough into a ball, cover with clingfilm and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Soften the butter for the tourage with a... - 44.4252
1. Work the butter into a brick shape measuring 3 by 5 by 1 1/2 inches.
2. Spoon three tablespoons of flour onto waxed paper and coat butter with it. Wrap butter in waxed paper and refrigerate.
3. Place remaining flour in a large mixing bowl. With the fingers... - 41.2876
Homemade Rough Puff Pastry
Sieve flour and salt together into a mixing bowl.
Cut fat into small pieces, add to flour and toss lightly so each piece of fat is coated with flour.
Add lemon juice and water to flour and fat and mix lightly with the blade of a knife making sure the pieces... - 40.47
Fast & Easy Puff Pastry
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and add a walnut-sized piece of the butter.
Cut it into small pieces then lightly work it into the flour with your fingertips.
Mix in the lemon juice and most of the water to make a firm dough, adding a little more water if... - 38.223
Easy Butter Puff Pastry
1) Save 1/2 cup of flour and mix the remaining with salt. Add about 1/4 cup butter and cold water to the flour and gather it into a ball. Make a cross on the ball’s top and keep this in a covered bowl and chill for 30 minutes
2) Mix the remaining... - 38.076
1. In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour along with salt.
2. Cut ¼ the fat into small cubes and add to the flour.
3. Using your fingertips, rub the flour and fat until all the fat has been mixed with the flour. The mixture will have a sandy... - 37.9497
Butter Puff Pastry
1) To prepare the dough: In a medium bowl measure flour, salt, and mix well.
2) Make a well at the center.
3) Mix water and rum.
4) Add the mixture to the flour and knead into sticky dough. Add some water if required.
5) Lightly flour a work surface... - 37.6159
Basic Homemade Puff Pastry
1) Mix 1/4cup butter with 1 3/4 cups of flour in a blender.
2) Add 1/2 cup cold water to mix the dry ingredients.
3) Shape the mixture into ball and wrap in the wax paper. Keep in the freezer for 15 minutes to make chill
4) Mix 3/4 cup butter with the... - 36.8386
Rough Puff Pastry
Mix flour and salt in a shallow bowl and cut in 1/4 cup butter with a pastry blender until the texture of coarse meal.
Sprinkle in lemon juice, then water, one tablespoon at a time, mixing lightly and quickly with a fork until pastry just holds... - 36.3595
Dessert With Puff Pastry
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C, 15 mins before baking.
Sieve flour and salt into a bowl.
Rub 1 oz/25 g butter into flour, then mix to a soft dough with lemon juice and about 3-4 tbsp chilled water.
Shape remaining butter into an oblong.
Roll dough... - 35.4384
Basic Puff Pastry
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt.
2) Add in a piece of walnut-sized butter.
3) In a bowl, add lemon juice to water and make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in about two-thirds of the liquid.
4) Mix using a palette, or round-bladed,... - 35.1106
Rough Puff Pastry
1 Cut the butter into walnut size pieces.Make sure its firm but not hard.
2 Sift the flour and salt together and keep aside.
3 In a wide bowl add sifted flour alongwith butter,lemon juice and water.Mix lightly with a round bladed knife... - 34.0352
Sieve flour and salt and mix to a springy dough with water — 1 cup, from which 1 tblspn, is replaced with lemon juice.
Roll out on a floured board and leave for 15 minutes.
Squeeze the butter in a floured cloth, or beat it on a slab with a butter pat to get... - 34.0127
Quick Puff Pastry
1) Using a knife, cut the butter into 3/8 inch cubes
2) Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes to chill
3) Mix together the flour and salt
4) Into the flour mixture, make a well and place the chilled butter
5) Using a pastry cutter cut the butter... - 33.9232
Mock Puff Pastry For Tarts
1. Sift together the flour and salt. Add the shortening and rub or chop it thoroughly into the flour.
2. Mix the eggs and milk. Add to the dry mixture and mix well, adding a little more milk if necessary to make a fairly stiff dough.
3. On a floured pastry... - 33.0389
1. Sift flour and salt in a large bowl.
2. Add 1/3 of the water, mix well, gradually add sufficient water to make a smooth dough. Taking care not to press the mixture forcibly together, knead lightly.
3. Wrap in plastic or greaseproof paper and place in the... - 31.7198
1) In a large bowl, blend the flour and salt , cut in 50 g of the butter, until the mixture gets breadcrumb texture; stir in the lemon juice and iced water to make soft dough; lightly knead in the bowl to form a... - 30.0822
Sieve together the flour and salt.
Rub in 50g (2oz) of the fat. Mix to a dough with the water and lemon juice, and knead well to a smooth dough.
Soften the remaining fat into a block.
Roll the dough out to a square and place the fat in a block on one half,... - 29.0388
Delicious Butter Puff Pastry
Sift flour and salt.
Cut in 2/3 of the butter.
Add water and toss with fork till the particles stick.
Form into a ball and refrigerate 20 minutes.
Roll out on a lightly floured surface, dot with remaining butter, fold into thirds and roll out again.
Fold and... - 28.9346
Puff Pastry Pinwheels
Place soybeans, vegetable oil, tamari and ketchup in a food processor and blend until just slightly textured (or mash by hand).
Open puff pastry sheet and lay flat. Cut along folds to make three pieces. Cut each of these crosswise, in half. On a lightly... - 26.9314
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
Homemade Puff Pastry - Pate Feuilletee - Khari Biscuit
1. In a food processor, add the all purpose flour, corn starch, salt, black pepper & turmeric powder. Pulse the processor for a minute.
2. Add the butter (cut into pieces), small quantities at a time and pulse the processor again to incorporate... - 0