- » Vegetarian Polenta
Vegetarian Polenta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian polenta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian polenta recipes.
Creamy Polenta With Caramelized Fennel And Onions
Would you not like to tell people that being vegetarian can be fun? Here is an extremely easy recipe that is fun to eat. Watch this video and see why we say that. The video shows a recipe of polenta with caramelized onions and fennel. - 148.049
Triple Corn Creamy Polenta
Most of us know how to make polenta with cornmeal that cooks into a mush, but here is Chef John’s recipe using corn in three different ways to make polenta. He uses dried and ground, which of course is the Polenta part and then uses fresh corn, but cooked... - 128.791
Layered Polenta Casserole
A celebration of flavors and textures, this casserole is also super fast and easy to prepare. - 126.87
In this video I'm showing how to reuse left-over polenta. - 97.1517
Creamy Pumpkin Polenta Two Ways
This is a simple recipe for Creamy Pumpkin Polenta - Two Ways using lactose free Lactaid Milk. Enjoy savory Creamy Pumpkin Polenta with Sage and Walnuts or Creamy Pumpkin Polenta with Pecans and Pomegranate Molasses. - 90.1616
Polenta For Meats
Polenta is easy to make and can be used to serve meats or other recipes as well. Chef Wes shows how to make polenta with polenta powder, liquid like broth or meat stock and cheese. Good after cooled to serve! - 88.8342
Crispy Polenta Triangles
Why cook polenta any other way when the soft and creamy cornmeal just soaks up all the gravy or juices on the plate and fills your stomach with warmth. These pan-fried polenta triangles are irresistibly delicious and reason enough to take the extra effort.... - 87.0525
Packed with flavors and yummy ingredients, polenta frittatas makes for excellent addition to brunch or dinner and are a perfect way to please both kids and adults. Easy and effortless, this polenta frittata recipe could be the best way to use your polenta... - 73.0633
Polenta With Mediterranean Veggs
This Polenta is a Mediterranean treat that is absolutely delicious and healthy too. A quick and easy way to make a great tasting meal. Serve your family a sumptuous and nutritious meal with the Polenta with Mediterranean veggs recipe. - 49.9413
Polenta Triangles With Roasted Bell Peppers
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Cut sweet red peppers into big pieces.
3) To prepare the polenta boil water in a saucepan.
4) Gently add cornmeal in continuous stream stirring.
5) Mix salt to it.
6) Decrease the heat. Stir and cook... - 49.7126
Grilled Polenta With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 3-quart saucepan and boil water in it.
3) Sprinkle salt in it and add polenta.
4) Lower heat and stir frequently for 15 to 30 minutes.
5) Cook till it is thick and creamy. It... - 47.1037
Polenta With Gorgonzola And Roasted Peppers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a heavy-duty baking sheet with thick foil lining.
3. Broil bell peppers from 3-inch distance from main heat source. The bell peppers should be turned all around so that all its sides are absolutely charred.
4.... - 46.9618
1.Take a heavy bottomed saucepan and put milk and butter in it.
2.Let the milk boil.
3.Once boiled put cornmeal in it and stir continuously.
4.Let the mixture thicken and continue cooking by stirring with a wooden spatula, for 5 minutes.
5.Put sour... - 46.3559
Polenta With Spanish Vegetables
1) Into a large Dutch Oven, pour in 4 cups of water. Boil.
2) In a bowl, mix the cornmeal, 1 cup water, salt and red pepper. Mix well.
3) Add the mixture into the boiling water. Cook on medium flame, while whisking continously.
4) Once the mixture has... - 46.3246
Mixed Greens With Polenta Croutons And Gorgonzola
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir in the polenta. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the polenta thickens. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring... - 46.2057
Red Onion Mushroom And Polenta Tart
1. Turn on the grill on High
2. Grease a large baking sheet with oil
3. Into a large saucepan, measure and add 600ml water.
4. Bring to a boil.
5. Tip in the polenta and stir until it comes to a boil.
6. Reduce the flame and simmer for... - 45.111
Polenta With Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) To a 7-inch nonstick pie plate, spray cooking spray.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add water and salt. Over high heat, heat the mixture till it comes to a boil. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon.
3) Drop the polenta quickly into the... - 44.2698
Polenta Wedges With Ratatouille
Oil 22cm round sandwich cake pan.
Bring stock and water to boil in large pan; add polenta, simmer, stirring, about 10 minutes or until polenta thickens.
Stir in cheese.
Press polenta into prepared pan; cover, refrigerate 30 minutes or until set [can be... - 44.0991
Sweet Potato Polenta With Asian Vegetable Fricassee
Put the stock and sweet potato in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
Blend until smooth in a food processor.
Return to the pan, add the coconut milk and half the butter and bring to the boil.
Add the polenta, stirring constantly,... - 43.3702
White Bean Polenta Pie
Wash fennel; trim off leaves, and mince, reserving 2 tablespoons.
Trim off tough outer stalks, and discard.
Cut bulb in half lengthwise; remove and discard core.
Cut bulb crosswise into 1/4 inch slices, reserving 3/4 cup.
Reserve remaining fennel leaves and... - 42.7156
Roasted Pepper Ratatouille With Grilled Polenta
Preheat oven to 375°.
Chop roasted peppers; set aside.
Place eggplant in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; lightly coat eggplant with cooking spray, tossing to coat.
Bake at 375° for 40 minutes.
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over... - 42.3055
1. Pre-heat a broiler by setting it to medium temperature.
2. Take a saucepan of capacity 11/2-quart and boil 11/2 cups of water in it.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese, polenta, garlic powder and margarine to it.
4. Decrease the heat until it... - 41.4384
Polenta With Cottage Cheese And Tomato Sauce
1)Use a covered pot to boil water.
2)Mix cornmeal with cold water and stir into boiling water until smooth and reduce heat.
3)Cover and cook on low heat until mixture is very thick.
for 15 minutes.
5)Season with salt.
6)Spoon... - 41.3466
Grilled Gazpacho With Polenta
Preheat the grill.
In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper, onion, garlic, and oil and toss to coat.
Grill the vegetable mixture in a grill wok or on a grill screen, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, coat one side of the... - 41.2395
Roasted Garlic Polenta With Roasted Vegetable Salsa
Bring water to boil in a large saucepan.
Slowly whisk in the cornmeal and add the salt.
Continue stirring over low heat until very thick and cornmeal is cooked, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Squeeze the roasted garlic into the Polenta and stir in, along with butter... - 40.845
Polenta With Sweet Red Pepper Dip
Combine water and salt in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add polenta in a slow, steady stream, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; cook, uncovered, over low heat 20 minutes or until mixture pulls away from sides of pan.
Stir in basil.
Pour half of mixture into a... - 40.6491
1) Take a heavy pot pour the boiling water on it after placing it on heat.
2) Add the corn meal very slowly whisking it continuously in order to prevent the lumps forming.
3) Lower the flame after all the corn meal is added to the pot.
4) Keep stirring... - 39.7513
Raspberry And Lemon Polenta Cake
1. Heat oven to 190C / 170C fan / gas 5 and butter two 20cm sandwich tins, line the bottom of tins with baking parchment. In a large bowl, beat the butter and 225 g caster sugar together until creamy. Gradually add the eggs, little by little, until the mix is... - 38.3881
1) Preheat oven to a temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Put 4 cups of water in a large heavy-gauged saucepan placed over high flame and bring to a boil.
3) Place the serving platter in the preheated oven to warm them.
4) Bring the heat under... - 38.2686
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine polenta, salt and cold water.
2. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 15 minutes or till texture thickens, while stirring continuously.
3. Remove off flame, add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Transfer... - 37.8582
Grilled Pepper Polenta
1. Place water in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to simmering, then gradually whisk in corn meal (polenta) and cook, stirring, for 20 minutes or until mixture is thick and leaves the sides of the pan.
2. Stir in butter, black peppercorns and... - 37.6342
Griddled Polenta With Corn And Green Salsa
1. Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil in a large saucepan. While stirring the water constantly with a wooden spoon, tip in the polenta in a steady stream. Lower the heat so the polenta isn't spluttering too much, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 37.5047
1. Take a bowl and mix the cornmeal with some water.
2. In a non-stick pan, bring remaining water and milk to boil. Season with pepper and salt.
3. Reduce the heat and slowly add cornmeal in the milk mixture. Cook for 5 minutes or until mixture boils.... - 36.89
Sweet Red Pepper Dip With Polenta Chips
Cut sweet red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Cut pepper halves into 1-inch pieces, and place in a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray.
Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes or until soft, stirring once;... - 36.7017
1. In a large heavy pot, bring water and add salt.
2. When the water starts boiling rapidly, gradually add polenta with constant stirring.
3. Reduce the heat to medium.
4. Stir constantly and cook for 30-40 minutes until the polenta is thick and... - 36.4426
Olive Polenta And Tomato Bean Ragout
1. Heat grill to high. Pour the stock into a pan, then bring to the boil. Sprinkle in the polenta, then cook for 2-3 mins, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in the olives and 1 tbsp of the oil, then season well. Spread out in a greased 17cm square... - 36.1648
Chilli Polenta With Spicy Mushroom Sauce
1. To make the polenta dough, put the milk, water, bay leaf, peppercorns and garlic in a small pan, and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Strain into a jug. In a small bowl, mix a little of the strained milk... - 35.8822
Bring water to a boil in saucepan.
Stir in salt and cornmeal gradually, stirring constantly to prevent lumps.
Cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until mixture thickens and pulls from side of pan, stirring constantly.
Pour polenta onto platter.
Press indentations... - 35.5201