- » Vegetarian Pita Pocket
Vegetarian Pita Pocket Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian pita pocket recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian pita pocket recipes.
Another great Staple! There are more than sixty types of flat breads worldwide, pita bread is one of the oldest. Check out this delicious fast cheap and easy chip. - 113.19
Whole Wheat Pita Salad
A super nutritious and healthy salad with whole wheat pita can be a filling option for a snack. This recipe here involves no cooking at all. Just a little chopping and assembling later, you have the most delicious salad that can be wrapped within a pita and... - 88.3782
Making Of Instant Pita Chips & Spreads Or Other Dips
Need a last minute recipe for your kitty party? Serve crispy pita chips with delicious hummus. Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to whomp up crispy, tasty pita chips at home and team it up with tasty hummus. Easy to make and tantalizing to the taste buds, this... - 77.5511
Pita - Chips
In a mood to prepare a snack? But don't know what to make? Don't worry, check out the video of the crispy and lip smacking Pita Crackers. A great snack, which is prepared from pita bread. Serve this snack with sauce, if desired. - 74.87
1) Preheat the oven to 225°F.
2) Place pita bread on flat pan, and leave in the oven for 2 hours, turning once or twice.
3) Take the pita bread out of the oven.
4) Allow to cool and cut into fairly large pieces.
5) In a salad bowl.... - 47.4664
You May Also Like!
Dill Pita Pocket Eggs
Coat a ramekin or custard cup with no-stick spray.
Add the egg and egg white.
Beat with a fork to combine.
Add the dill.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until slightly puffed.
Microwave the pita on high for 20 seconds.
Break up the eggs with a fork.
Spoon... - 32.39
In small bowl, combine soup and sour cream; mix well.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, cook turkey over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain.
Add soup mixture, cheese, onions and salt to skillet; mix... - 40.0427
Pita Bread And Pockets
1. Preheat oven at 425 degrees F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients -plain flour, whole wheat flour, instant rapid rise yeast, salt and sugar.
3. Add the olive oil into the water and mix well
4. Add into the dry mixture and mix.
5. Sprinkle... - 101.604
Tuna Carrot Salad Pita Pockets
In Batter Bowl, flake tuna with Pastry Blender.
Add carrot, raisins, mayonnaise and curry powder and mix well.
Cut about 1 inch from the side of each pita round and gently separate insides to form a pocket.
Line each pita pocket with a lettuce leaf, then... - 35.7754
Lentil Tabbouleh In Pita Pockets
1. Place the lentils, onion, garlic and 3 cups of water in a medium-size saucepan and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, or until the lentils are tender. Stir in the bulgur, add half of the parsley and-half of the mint, and cook over low heat 2 minutes.... - 35.8227
Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches
This Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches is a delicious side dish which is made with pita bread and veggies. Try this Vegetarian Pita Sandwiches; I bet, you will love it. - 31.814
Vegetarian Pita Pick Ups
1. Half cucumbers lengthwise and then slice crosswise into thin pieces.
2. Take a small bowl, add cucumber pieces along with bell pepper, yogurt and carrot and mix well.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Halve pita breads crosswise and place a... - 41.6622
Greek Pocket Bread
Dissolve sugar and yeast in tepid water, and mix well.
Allow to stand in a warm spot for 5 min.
Combine flour and salt together in a large bowl.
Rub oil into flour with fingertips until it is all worked in.
Make a well in the middle of the flour and pour in... - 40.9444
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 44.2201
Vegetarian Lentil Patties In A Pita
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in lentils, cracked wheat, lemon juice, scallion, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper. Mix well.
2.Divide the mixture into 2 portions and make patties out of them.
3.Place the patties on non stick baking sheet.
4.... - 50.7615