- » Vegetarian Pinto Bean
Vegetarian Pinto Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian pinto bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian pinto bean recipes.
Indian Style Mexican Salad
1. Soak pinto beans in water overnight and boil in pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
To make the pinto chili:
2. In a sauce pan add pinto beans with water, then salsa and place on the stove for medium heat with lid
3. Cut the raw corn... - 109.374
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 108.669
Simmered Pinto Beans
crock pot of beans is something nourishing to have during the winters! A ladleful of this on a bed of rice is enough to have this for the night! Watch carry ellis make this nourishing pinto beans! - 93.9178
Pinto Beans Part -2 : Making
Check out this part 2 of the series that shows a recipe for pinto beans. The chef here uses seaweed that aids in digestion and traditionally incorporated to reduce gas in the pinto beans. These pinto beans would surely be a delicious and hearty side dish that... - 90.4208
Spicy Refried Beans
Look at this excellent video that shares a recipe to make homemade spicy refried beans that can be used in a variety of Mexican recipes. The video is nicely presented and shares simple tips too. See the video, prepare your own refried beans to flavor your... - 87.8339
Pinto Bean Gumbo
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for about 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Add onion, salt pork, the 1/2-teaspoon salt, and the bay leaf... - 47.9864
Pinto Bean Chili Soup
Heat 1/4 cup of the water in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion.
Cook and stir the onion over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Place the beans in a blender or food processor and process... - 44.4388
Pinto Bean And Sweet Corn Chili With Tofu
Spray a large saucepan with non-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the onion; cook, stirring, until softened, about 4 minutes.
Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin, and salt; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 more minute.
Stir in the beans,... - 36.6824
Pinto Bean Vegetable Soup
1. Place the beans in a large pot, add enough cold water to cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Rinse and drain the beans and return them to. the pot. Stir in the onions, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the dill, the bay leaf, salt and pepper. Add the potatoes and 2... - 36.298
Non Fat Pinto Bean Burritos
1. Heat beans, chili powder, cumin, and chiles in a small saucepan until warmed through.
2. Heat tortillas in an unoiled heated skillet for 1 minute on each side, or by following microwave instructions on tortilla package.
3. Place warm tortillas on... - 36.1871
Pinto Bean Pie
Cream oleo and sugar, then add other ingredients, mixing well.
Pour into 3 unbaked pie shells (not deep dish).
Bake at 300 degrees for 45-55 minutes. - 33.8423
Pinto Bean Salad
Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. - 32.3998
Pinto Bean Spread
1. In a bowl, mash the beans with the back of a wooden spoon and mix together with all the other ingredients; chill for a while
2. Spread on sadwiches or fill inside celery stalks to serve - 31.6048
Cumin Lime Pinto Bean Dip With Crudites
Combine the beans, mayonnaise, zest, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, and salt in a food processor and puree.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl, sprinkle with the parsley, and serve with the vegetables. - 29.067
Vegetarian Pinto Beans
1. In a pan add in the butter and let it melt. Add in half of the onion and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Pour in the vegetable stock, season with black pepper and basil. Followed by half of the bell pepper and... - 0
Betty's Semi-homemade Refried Beans
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Semi-Homemade Refried Beans. This recipe dresses up canned pinto beans to make an excellent side dish for a Mexican dinner. - 0
If you love Mexican food, this recipe for refried beans is the perfect side dish for you. Did you know this recipe will yield twice as many beans as a store-bought can with less cost. Save money and eat up! - 0