- » Vegetarian Pie
Vegetarian Pie Recipes
Vegetarian Pie is a classic food preparation from the American cuisine which is very popular across vegetarian households in the United States. The Vegetarian pie consists of pastry dough which is filled with various ... More »
Have you not tried my Vegetarian Pie recipe yet? How is that possible? The goodness of Vegetable makes this dish a great treat. I will look forward to your feedback. - 49.2338
Wholemeal Vegetarian Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree, Gas Mark 7.
2) In a pan, melt butter and saute onion, carrot, and pepper until onion is tender.
3) Stir in the remaining vegetables, pour stock or water, cover, and let it cook for 10 minutes.
4) Remove pan... - 46.6412
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Simmer white and sweet potatoes in a pot filled with water for 45 minutes or until they can be pierced easily using a fork.
3. Strain and keep aside 2 cups water.
4. Add 1 cup water to the pot back and... - 46.3689
Country Vegetarian Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C), Gas Mark 6.
2) Grease a pie dish and keep aside.
3) Cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch (0.5 cm) thick slices.
4) In a pan, sautÃ© the mushrooms in hot butter until tender.
5) In the pie dish, place... - 44.4753
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add 2 cloves of the garlic and saute for 1 minute.
Add the red and green peppers and zucchini and saute, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or... - 44.3727
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) Make mashed potatoes: In a saucepan put potatoes with water to cover by 2 inches.
3) Boil the water and cook potatoes for 20 minutes till tender.
4) Drain the potatoes. Put it through a food mill or a... - 44.2146
Vegetarian Supper Pie
Combine cracker crumbs, 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the wheat germ and 6 T. (90 mL) margarine in small bowl.
Press evenly on bottom and about 1 in. (2.5 cm) up sides of 9 in. (23 cm) springform pan or on bottom and sides of 9 in. (23 cm) pie pan.
Bake at... - 42.6109
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and curry powder into a bowl.
Rub in butter until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add onion and enough water to form dough.
Knead dough lightly on floured board.
Roll out to fit 9 inch (22 cm)... - 41.3953
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash, clean and prepare vegetables into 1/4 inch. dice; leave peas as whole.
3. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry.
4. Take a 1 pint pie dish and transfer the cut vegetables into it so that it is... - 39.9343
1. Combine rice, cheeses, shallots, zucchini, carrot, asparagus, pine nuts, eggs and yoghurt. Season with pepper.
2. Spoon mixture into a deep well-greased 23 cm / 9 in springform pan. Bake at 190°C / 370°C / Gas 5 for 40 minutes or until firm. Cut into... - 35.854
Vegetarian Pie Recipes By Category