- » Vegetarian Picnic
Vegetarian Picnic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian picnic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian picnic recipes.
Picnic Potato Salad
1. Cut beans in small sizes.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together mustard, salt, pepper, french dressing and mayonnaise.
3. Cook potatoes ( unpeeled) till they are tender.
4. Cool and peel the potatoes when cooked.
5. cube all the... - 49.4379
Picnic Vegetable Salad
1) In a colander, place the pinto beans to rinse under cold tap water for 1 minute.
2) Place the colander aside to drain the beans for another 1 minute.
3) In a large bowl, add beans and next 5 ingredients.
4) Stir well to combine.
5) In... - 48.6157
Picnic Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. Peel and slice apples.
3. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and egg together.
4. Sift flours with salt and stir into mixture, adding a little more flour if required to make a firm dough.
5. Chill for 30... - 47.9983
Picnic Potato Salad
1) Wash potatoes but do not peel it.
2) Cube the potatoes.
3) In a large saucepan add potatoes and cover with cold water.
4) Boil the potatoes, decrease heat and simmer till done.
5) Drain the potatoes and keep in a large bowl.
6) Add... - 47.8258
Riverside Picnic Vegetables
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add about an inch of water. Bring to boil and add in the potatoes. Cook for about 30 minutes or until they just start to become tender. Drain and let cool.
2) In a small jar with a tight lid, add vinegar, oil,... - 46.0897
It is best to use large round foccacia bread, either 1 large or 2 small.
Brush on olive oil mixture.
Layer on meats and cheeses and replace top half of bread.
If using a smaller loaf, place it on a dinner plate and invert another dinner plate over the top of... - 40.8615
Coley's Picnic Potatoes
Wash and peel potatoes.
Slice thin and place on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Potatoes should be stacked in 3 layers and each layer sprinkled with above listed ingredients ending with butter, bell pepper and onions on top.
Wrap securely in foil... - 40.0296
Layered Hummus Tabbouleh & Feta Picnic Bowl
1. First, make the tabbouleh. Tip the bulghar into a saucepan, cover with water, season with salt, then bring to the boil and simmer for 15 mins until tender. Drain in a sieve, rinse under cold running water, then leave to drain over the pan. Mix the mint and... - 38.1209
Easy Picnic Recipes - Grilling
1. Cut eggplant into cubes and put it in a bowl.
2. Season with salt and set aside for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes rinse eggplant under water.
3. Chop bell pepper and onion as shown in the video.
4. In ziplock bag, put eggplant, pepper, and... - 0