- » Vegetarian Navy Bean Soup
Vegetarian Navy Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian navy bean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian navy bean soup recipes.
Navy Bean & Barley Soup
Rinse beans. Place beans in a large soup pot with barley and 3 quarts of fresh water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 1 hour.
In a large skillet, saute onion, garlic, oregano,... - 36.0469
You May Also Like!
Navy Bean Soup
1) Combine together the carrot, onion flakes, celery and garlic in a 1 Â½ to 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add the tomato juice and water.
3) Bring the ingredients to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and gently simmer for about 15 minutes, till the vegetables are... - 42.8484
Navy Bean Salad
Cook navy beans according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Meanwhile, cook green beans in water to cover until tender.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Allow to marinate for several hours or overnight. - 37.6878
White Bean Soup With Carrots
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 45.13
Bean Bag Soup
Rinse the lima beans, lentils, yellow split peas, green split peas, pinto beans, and dried navy beans.
Depending on how much time you have, either cover with cold water and soak overnight; or cover with cold water, bring to a boil, cover tightly, and let sit... - 42.2851
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.3307
Roasted Vegetable And White Bean Soup
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Place first 4 ingredients on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Coat vegetables with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 450° for 30 minutes.
4. Stir together roasted vegetables, beans, and remaining ingredients in a... - 36.7113
Quick And Simple White Bean Soup
If you are looking for a quick warming soup that is surprisingly easy to make, this is it. Simple and delicious, Betty's white bean soup treat is ready in minutes and makes for a sumptuous addition to any meal. This soup provides a super-quick one-bowl-meal... - 105.839
Bean And Vegetable Soup
In 4-quart Dutch oven mix water and beans.
Bring to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover; let stand 1 hour.
Add bouillon, sugar, thyme, bay leaf, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; cover.
Reduce heat; simmer 1... - 48.4555
Shaker Baked Beans
1) Wash the beans and add cold water to them.
2) In a saucepan, pour all the beans and bring to a boil. Let it simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, cover the pan and leave it for an hour.
4) Now, add 1 teaspoon salt to the... - 47.5046
Pinto Bean Gumbo
1. In a saucepan, combine beans and the water; bring the mixture to boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer for about 2 minutes; remove from heat; cover and let it stand for 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Add onion, salt pork, the 1/2-teaspoon salt, and the bay leaf... - 45.2039