- » Vegetarian Mayonnaise
Vegetarian Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian mayonnaise recipes.
Creamy Tofu Mayonnaise
Low fat mayonnaise? Mayonnaise made with tofu? Well that’s a great replacement for your egg-based mayonnaise. A really easy recipe, this option helps you keep your cholesterol down. Watch how this is done and maybe you can give it a try. - 108.859
Eggless Mayonnaise - Vegetarian
Those who are particular about the mayonnaise they use, should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna gives the recipe to make eggless mayonnaise. This is a multi purpose mayonnaise and you can use it as a ranch or dip. You can refrigerate it and use within 5... - 107.727
Mango Mayonnaise Wrap
Mango mayonnaise green wrap is a wonderfully tempting way of eating healthy food. Its vibrant, tastes exquisite and is so light that you will befriend it for the rest of your meals. Take a look at the easy steps in this video. - 104.634
The Hippy Gourmet Makes Celeriac Remoulade
Want a gourmet side dish for a party? And something that is simple and easy and can be made ahead? Try Hippy gourmet's Celeriac Remoulade. He puts together the dish in no time and watch how garnishes the dish to a gourmet look. Never knew a gourmet dish can... - 103.226
Dill Pickle Remoulade Sauce With Mayonnaise
This easy yet impressive sauce makes a sumptuous addition to any meal. Here's a simple and scrumptious edition of dill pickle remoulade sauce that can be prepared in a whisk. One good thing about this sauce is that it can transform the most boring of all... - 102.342
Savoury French Salad Dressing
White-wine vinegar, salad oil, and kosher salt combine to make perfectly balanced all-purpose French style vinaigrette. You can store this dressing for up to two weeks and can drizzle it on top of any salad to perk up their flavor. - 100.101
Yummy Salsa Ranch Dressing
One of the quickest and simplest ways to fill up your stomach is to gorge on salads. Just chop lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and all other veggies you would like to have and toss them with yummy salsa ranch dressing. Creamy and tasty, this one's truly... - 91.2426
Tasty Taco Ranch Dressing For Salad
Ranch salad dressing holds a bad rep for being high on fat. However, you can slim it down by swapping a few high-fat ingredients with healthy ones. A great dressing to squeeze in between your tacos. A healthy snack option any time, any where. - 90.8426
Sweet Potato Salad With Curry Mayonnaise
1) Put the sweet potatoes in water and cook for 20-30 minutes.
2) Peel the potatoes and cut them into large cubes.
3)Mix the potatoes with celery, pineapple chunks, nuts, orange juice and salt.
4) Keep them in the refrigerator until... - 47.6794
German Potato Salad With Mayonnaise
1) Boil potatoes with skin and peel while still hot enough to handle.
2) Cut into cubes while hot and sprinkle dressing over them.
3) Toss till potatoes are well coated with dressing.
4) Set aside till cold.
5) Mix in spring onions,... - 46.5752
Scallops And Snow Pea Salad With Basil Mayonnaise
Poach the scallops in wine for 30 seconds.
Set aside to cool.
Cut ends off the snow peas.
Blanch whole in salted boiling water for 10 seconds.
Place quickly under cold running water, then set aside to cool.
To prepare basil mayonnaise: combine all mayonnaise... - 45.4108
Discovered Valley Ranch Dressing Mix
1) In a bowl, mix the pepper, salt, monosodium glutamate, parsley, garlic powder, and onion powder together.
2) Store in an airtight container until required.
3) In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup mayonnaise, 1 cup buttermilk and 3-1/4 teaspoons dry mix... - 44.226
Steamed Artichokes With Lemon Dill Mayonnaise
Place the lemon juice in a bowl of water.
Trim the artichokes by cutting off the stalks and removing the tough outer leaves.
Slice about 1/2 of the artichoke off the top, cutting off inedible, prickly leaves and barely exposing the purple center or... - 44.0729
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 43.6245
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients without cucumber.
2) Season the mixture more than the usual.
3) Use an ice-tray or a dish to pour the mixture to freeze inside the frozen zone.
4) Occasionally stir the mixture.
5) Use glass... - 43.3604
Cold Artichokes With Taramasalata Mayonnaise
To clean the artichokes, cut off the stems flush with the bottom, remove any tough, unsightly outer leaves and cut off the top one-third of the flower bud itself.
Force the leaves open a little, and rinse under cold running water.
Keep the artichokes in a... - 43.1966
Three Way Frozen Salad
1) Using an electric beater, whip the cheese and add the cream gradually
2) Beat till thick and fold in the strawberries, mayonnaise, marshmallows, crushed pineapple and lemon juice
3) Place some cupcake liners into a muffin pan and pour the mixture... - 43.0711
Skim Milk Mayonnaise
1) Take a bowl and fill with cold water.
2) Soak gelatin in it.
3) Take a pan and heat the milk in it.
4) Add the beaten egg white while stirring continuously in order to prevent curdling .
5) Take a saucepan and boil water.
6) Take... - 42.2879
Eggless Butterless Cake
Stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and soda.
Combine mayonnaise, water, and vanilla.
Stir mayonnaise mixture into dry ingredients; beat till blended, about 2 minutes.
Pour batter into greased and floured 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350°... - 42.2441
Chilled Artichokes With Garlic Mayonnaise
Wash artichokes thoroughly in cold water; drain.
Turn each artichoke on its side and cut straight across top, about one third of the way down, to slice off thorny tip.
Cut off stem, making a flat base.
Remove small leaves around base.
With scissors, cut... - 41.5444
1. Blanch the Brussels sprouts in salted water for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and refresh in a colander.
3. In a bowl, combine all other ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
4. Pour the dressing over the hot sprouts.
5. Toss... - 41.5436
Mixed Vegetable Salad In Mayonnaise
1.Mix sliced cauliflower flowerets with carrots, celery and green pepper and put them in the refrigerator.
2.Mix separately mayonnaise with green pepper with a wire whisk.
3.Put the dressing of mayonnaise on the refrigerated... - 41.5162
Combine the mayonnaise and seasonings in a salad bowl.
Add drained beans and other vegetables.
Mix well and chill.
Add the bacon at the last minute to retain its crispness.
Garnish with lettuce before serving. - 41.2309
Fresh Tartar Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce in it.
2. Put dill pickle, onion, parsley, capers, pimiento, salt and pepper in it.
3. Put the lid on and refrigerate the bowl for atleast an hour before serving.
4. Serve... - 41.1433
1) Into the blender add in the tofu, cider vinegar, yogurt, lemon juice, tamari, oil, dry mustard and garlic
2) Blend the ingredients till smooth
3) Store the mayonnaise into a tight fitting glass jar
4) Place in the refrigerator
5) Serve with... - 40.9337
Egg Free Mayonnaise
1) Take a metal bowl of small size and fill with tepid water.
2) Soak gelatin in it.
3) Allow it to stand until the gelatin swells up.
4) Take a bowl full of hot water and place the metal bowl over it until the gelatin dissolves completely.
5) Take... - 40.825
Cook the macaroni according to the package directions, except omit the cooking oil and salt.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
For the dressing, in a salad bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, yogurt, sweet pickle relish, 1... - 40.6784
Creamy Piquant Sauce
1.To make the sauce, in medium jar of a liquidizer or blender, combine all ingredients.
2.Close the jar and pulse in bursts to blend into a smooth consistency sauce.
3.To make sauce without a liquidizer, sieve the cottage cheese through a fine mesh... - 40.517
Remoulade Sauce For Seafood
1) In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Mix until well blended.
3) Keep in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
4) Serve the remoulade sauce with cold boiled shrimp, crabmeat, lobster, or with tomatoes. - 40.4969
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients except for the muffins.
2) Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
3) Split the muffins into half.
4) On the cut side, spread with 2 tablespoons of the cheese mix.
5) Arrange the muffins on a cookie sheet.
6)... - 40.347
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Stir in chives, juice and lemon peel, and seasoning.
3) Using whisk beat the chives mixtures thoroughly.
4) Serve sauce hot over boiled potatoes, asparagus, broccoli, carrots, or baked fish as desired. - 39.2306
Wash the lettuce leaves and pat dry, then roll in a towel and crisp in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, in a blender place mayonnaise, anchovies, parsley, chives, garlic, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend for 2-3 minutes until... - 39.0371
1.Take a small sauce pan and put mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in it and mix well.
2.Put the bowl in refrigerator.
3.Serve cold in bowls. - 38.8828
Herbed Green Sauce
1. In blender, mix together all ingredients except basil.
2. Process on high speed for 2 minutes, scraping down from the sides of the container.
3. Add the basil and process to a smooth mixture.
4. Keep in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 38.785
1.Combine salt, mustard, paprika, water, vinegar and lemon juice and blend using a mixer.
2.Combine oil and dry milk and blend.
3.Once done, remove the mixture from the sides of the blade.
4.Put the oil mixture in vinegar mixture and blend well until... - 38.5233
1.In a bowl, combine together all the ingredients.
2. Refrigerate for 20 minutes so that the flavors can infuse.
3. Serve with assorted vegetables. - 38.3931
Green Goddess Dressing
1. Take a bowl and add all the ingredients to it.
2. Mix well to blend them properly.
3. Continue stirring until the mixture turns smooth.
4. Serve it with any salad dishes of your choice. - 38.345
Snappy Tossed Salad
1) Chop the greens and mince the onions.
2) In a bowl, combine greens and onions.
3) Stir in mayonnaise and toss well.
4) Garnish the salad with sliced eggs.
5) Serve the tossed salad as side dish. - 38.3186
Vegetable Platter With Curried Mayonnaise
Select a 10-inch glass platter.
Arrange broccoli pieces around outside edge, then cauliflower, carrots and pepper in concentric circles, with squash in the center.
Dot with butter slices.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High (10) for 5 to 7... - 38.2382
Bourbon Street Bread
1) Slice the bread into 1 inch thickness
2) Butter one side each slice with the butter and the other side with parmesan or mayonnaise
3) Assemble the loaf and wrap in the aluminum foil
4) Bake in preheated oven for 375F oven 15 minutes
5) Take out the... - 38.0645