- » Vegetarian Kebab Marinade
Vegetarian Kebab Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian kebab marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian kebab marinade recipes.
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.4723
Pepper Mushroom And Artichoke Kebabs
Drain marinated artichokes and mushrooms; combine and reserve marinades.
Cut peppers into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Wrap a pepper strip around each piece of artichoke; secure with a toothpick.
Place a mushroom at the end of each toothpick.
Brush peppers and... - 25.9483
Colourful Veggie Kebabs
1) Slice peppers and onions in wedges.
2) Thread zucchini, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tofu on to skewers with the vegetables alternating with tofu.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the kebabs and pour over barbecue sauce keeping... - 39.779
1) With a whisk, beat all the ingredients together and allow the mixture to stand for about 60 minutes, occasionally stirring, till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Use the marinade to marinate the kebab ingredients for a minimum of 2 hours.
3) Skewer the... - 32.8917
Marinated Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place the courgettes, peppers and baby onions in a pan of just boiled water. Bring back to the boil and simmer for about 30 seconds.
2. Drain and rinse the cooked vegetables in cold water and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Thread the cooked vegetables... - 38.5806
1) In boiling salted water, blanch the courgettes for 30 seconds, then drain and cool under running cold water. Drain thoroughly.
2) Using a kebab skewer, alternately thread the vegetables and bay leaves.
3) Arrange in a large roasting tin and add the... - 42.7057
1) First skin the onions and then blanch them by boiling for about 5 minutes.
2) Peel the bananas and cut them into slices of about 1/2-inch.
3) Dip the tomatoes into boiling water for a bit and then peel them. Cut into halves.
4) To prepare the... - 42.2626
Jewel Of The Nile Chicken Kebabs
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3) Put chicken in the marinade and toss to coat well.
4) Cover with a plastic wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
5) In a pot of boiling water add pepper and... - 46.7795
Mushroom And Tomato Kebabs
1) First peel the tomatoes and then cut them into quarters.
2) With a kitchen towel, clean the mushrooms properly. Peel the onions.
3) For about 2 hours, marinate all the ingredients.
4) Skewer all the ingredients and cook them, basting... - 34.2977
Prawn, Pepper And Mushroom Kebabs
Mix together the marinade ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a shallow dish.
Add the prawns and stir to coat them with the marinade.
Leave to marinate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
Remove the prawns from the marinade and pat dry with kitchen... - 42.1784
1) In boiling water, blanch the skinned onions or shallots for about 5 minutes.
2) Wash the peppers and remove the seeds. Cut them into squares of about 3/4-inch.
3) If the pineapple is not already prepared, cut it into cubes. Cut the peaches into... - 35.0205
Greek Shish Kebab
Greek Shish Kebab has an extraordinary taste. The lamb and vegetables gives the Greek Shish Kebab a mind Blowing taste. Greek Shish Kebab is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 41.5973
Marinated Beef Kebabs
Mix together the yogurt, tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, herbs, onion and seasonings.
Trim the steak and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Place in the marinade and leave for 4 to 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Drain the meat and thread on to 4 long... - 31.6168
Apple And Lamb Kebabs
Mix apple juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and lemon pepper in plastic bag or nonmetal container.
Add lamb cubes; toss to coat well.
To marinate, place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours and up to 24 hours.
Remove meat from marinade and thread onto... - 34.9147
Liver And Bacon Kebabs
Cut the liver into 2 cm/3/4 inch cubes and place in a bowl with the oil, lemon juice and seasonings and marinade for 1-2 hours.
Drain the liver well and arrange on four long skewers with the bacon rolls, mushrooms and bay leaves.
Place on the grill rack and... - 36.9757
Pineapple Beef Teriyaki Kebabs
Cut meat into 1-inch pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat and pineapple.
Marinate at least 1 hour stirring twice.
Thread meat and pineapple on skewers alternately.
Barbecue 2 to 4 inches from coals 5 to 10 mins.basting with marinade as each is... - 33.3466
Best Shish Kebabs
Trim the lamb and cut into 2-5 cm (1 in) cubes.
Place the oil in a bowl with the vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, seasonings and chopped onion.
Add the meat and leave in a cool place to marinade for at least 2 hours, turning several times.
Drain the cubes of... - 30.8423
Minted Lamb Kebabs
This Minted Lamb Kebabs is a delicious non-vegetarian recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of lambs and white wine in your meal and share your feelings for this Minted Lamb Kebabs! - 32.1749
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
Cook Brussels sprouts in boiling salted water till barely tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, garlic, celery seed, parsley flakes, salt, basil, and pepper; cover and shake well.
Place Brussels sprouts,... - 38.3159
Its surprising to know that you have not tried my Fruit Kabobs recipe yet. The primary ingredient in this is Fruits. It is an effortless Side Dish. Do let me know how you've liked my Fruit Kabobs. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel... - 49.373
1) Drain pineapple and reserve the juice.
2) Combine marmalade, reserved juice, and ginger and then add in pineapple, cherries, honeydew, mandarin oranges.
3) Drain and reserve the marinade
4) Cut thin slices from the bottom of oranges... - 42.6826
Teriyaki Kabobs has a great taste. Teriyaki Kabobs gets its taste from chicken cooked with soy sauce and garnished with pepper. Teriyaki Kabobs is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 40.8191
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 125.794
Classic Marinated Lamb Kabobs
Partially freeze lamb.
Cut into 1/4 inch thick strips about 3 inches long and 1 inch wide.
Place in a plastic bag set in a deep bowl.
For marinade, stir together water, lemon juice, mint, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Pour over lamb.
Marinate in the... - 38.8361
Aloo Beghum Inaity(potatoes Beghum Inaity Style)
the too spicy potatoes in main course with a rich paratha makes it a full meal but take care of the fiery taste. u can omit the chillies by adding black pepper powder but the taste........? - 38.1468
Smoked Tofu And Mushroom Brochettes
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade and whisk with a fork until well amalgamated.
3. Cut the tofu into large chunks.
4. On the... - 45.3056