- » Vegetarian Kebab
Vegetarian Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian kebab recipes.
Lebanese Pumpkin Kibbeh Kebab
People rave over the unique flavor of this vegetarian kibbeh kebabs. The subtle taste of the pumpkin and bulgur wheat compliments the filling of sautéed onions, and walnuts and the flavor of the pomegranate makes them tart yet sweet. Offer these Pumpkin... - 115.314
1. Boil gram.
2. Peel potatoes and boil.
3. Chop fine, carrots, cauliflower and beans.
4. Chop onions and green chillies fine too.
5. Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Add onions and green chillies. Saute. Add finely chopped vegetables.
6. Stir constantly till cooked.
7. Add... - 46.9955
Tofu Shish Kebab With Soy Ginger Glaze
Bring soy sauce, ginger, honey, rice vinegar, water and sherry to boil in medium-size saucepan.
Add tofu cubes, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove tofu and set aside.
Allow soy sauce mixture to cool.
Dissolve cornstarch in small amount of cooled soy... - 44.3659
1) Make a coarse paste of coconut, ginger, chillies, onions, coriander and curry leaves. Do not add water.
2) Add turmeric powder, tomato and cumin seeds to this paste.
3) Mash potatoes and make balls or patties. Roll these patties into coconut... - 42.6848
1. Mix the vegetables in the prepared marinate and leave aside for half an hour.
2. Skewer the vegetables, pineapple first, into a grilled stick, one after the other. Repeat this procedure until all the vegetables are skewered.
3. Grill the kebabs, turning... - 31.8241
Homemade Vegetable Kebab
1) Thread the mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green peppers, onions on the skewers.
2) Place them over the rack, apply melted butter or the sweet and sour sauce.
3) Cook as per the directions until tender.
4) Serve immediately in a nice plate. - 28.0625