- » Vegetarian Jello
Vegetarian Jello Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian jello recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian jello recipes.
Carrot Pineapple Jello Mold
1) In a saucepan of boiling water, add the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Remove from heat and stir in fruit juice.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until slightly thickened.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Use individual molds, or 1-quart... - 42.5046
1) Prepare the Jello and place aside to sit.
2) Add 1 can cherry pie filling on top.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for 1-2 hours.
4) Serve the salad by topping with whipped cream. - 32.8785
Whipped Lime Jello Dessert
Make jello, eliminating 1/2 cup water.
Put into refrigerator and let it start to get firm.
Take out and whip in mixer until milky in color.
Then put in cream and whip.
Pour in remaining ingredients, mix.
Put into refrigerator and jell. - 32.2624
Fantastic vodka based Jello shot recipe.A regular Jello drink but with vodka in it served in tiny glasses. - 25.3404
You May Also Like!
Kid's Jello Treat
Kid's Jello Treat is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Chill the fruits effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 38.017
Prepare jelly as given on the packet.
Open the tin of fruits & strain the fruits.
Keep the fruits in the fridge.
To 1/2 cup syrup of the tinned fruits, add cornflour & cook on low flame for 5 minutes till a thick, glossy sauce is ready.
Remove from fire & add... - 36.6397
Homemade Gummy Worms
Since this sweet treat is completely sugar free, it is one of the best kid friendly recipes for snack time. Use Jell-O in a whole new way with this Homemade Gummy Worms recipe from Tova of Diabetic Survival Kit. Since this diabetic friendly recipe has only... - 101.518
For all those who admire the heavenly desserts as the English trifle this is simply a winner of hearts. This video shows how simple it is to make it at home and even then it has its own class and that is visible. If I were a school kid I would have skipped... - 91.6342
Apricot And Raspberry Glories
Drain the juice from the apricots and make up to 300 ml/1/2 pint (1 1/4 cups) with water.
Reserve two apricot halves and slice the remainder.
Dissolve the jelly (gelatin) in the hot water, then stir in the fruit juice.
Pour into a shallow container and chill... - 37.6374
1. Dissolve jello in boiling water.
2. Add drained pineapple juice and vinegar.
3. Partially set, then fold in pineapple and carrot.
4. Pour in a mold and let set. - 21.5226
Cheesy Raspberry Delight
Looking for a unique dessert preparation - try out the recipe of cheesy raspberry delight. The blend of cheese and fresh raspberries along with raspberry jelly is going to be the ultimate show stopper. Whether it's a kids party or adults get-together, you are... - 105.809
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
2. Cut in the butter, then add milk and egg.
3. Pat in the bottom of a 9" greased pan.
4. Cover with rhubarb, and sprinkle with jello powder.
5. Mix topping with a pastry cutter, and sprinkle over top.
6. Bake at... - 33.8414
Raspberry Blizzard Filling
1) Prepare the jello as per the instruction on the pack.
2) Put it in the refrigerator for sometimes so that the jello is half-jelled.
3) Whip the half-jelled jelly till frothy.
4) Refreeze it in square baking pan after adding the... - 35.245
Stir above over low heat until dissolved.
Bring to a rolling boil, then turn off heat.
Stir in 1 package cherry or strawberry Jello.
Let set 10 minutes.
Seal in your jars. - 22.5862