- » Vegetarian Jello
Vegetarian Jello Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian jello recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian jello recipes.
Carrot Pineapple Jello Mold
1) In a saucepan of boiling water, add the gelatin to dissolve.
2) Remove from heat and stir in fruit juice.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill until slightly thickened.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Use individual molds, or 1-quart... - 40.8083
Whipped Lime Jello Dessert
Make jello, eliminating 1/2 cup water.
Put into refrigerator and let it start to get firm.
Take out and whip in mixer until milky in color.
Then put in cream and whip.
Pour in remaining ingredients, mix.
Put into refrigerator and jell. - 31.8059
1) Prepare the Jello and place aside to sit.
2) Add 1 can cherry pie filling on top.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for 1-2 hours.
4) Serve the salad by topping with whipped cream. - 31.2102
China Grass Burfi Or Barfi - Milk Jello
1. Grease a baking dish with butter/ghee and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, combine china grass with water. Cook on medium to high heat for 3-6 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly.
3. Gradually pour the cream, stir constantly... - 0
How To Make Non Alcoholic Jello Champagne
But as they say, there is a child in each one of us, and that love for jellies doesn't really die out with age. Learn how to make non alcoholic jello champagne with HooplaKidzRecipes! One of the more creative ways to serve dessert at a party is to create... - 0
You May Also Like!
Kid's Jello Treat
Kid's Jello Treat is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Chill the fruits effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 40.0621
Prepare jelly as given on the packet.
Open the tin of fruits & strain the fruits.
Keep the fruits in the fridge.
To 1/2 cup syrup of the tinned fruits, add cornflour & cook on low flame for 5 minutes till a thick, glossy sauce is ready.
Remove from fire & add... - 37.9524
Homemade Gummy Worms
Since this sweet treat is completely sugar free, it is one of the best kid friendly recipes for snack time. Use Jell-O in a whole new way with this Homemade Gummy Worms recipe from Tova of Diabetic Survival Kit. Since this diabetic friendly recipe has only... - 99.8288
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until syrupy.
Add remaining ingredients.
Fold into gelatin evenly.
Spoon into salad mold.
Chill. - 34.2947
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a saucepan, place the tomatoes.
3) Sprinkle gelatin over tomatoes and mix together with a wooden spoon.
4) Place saucepan over medium heat and bring mixture to a boil.
5) Remove from heat and add... - 42.9322
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
2. Put in to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
3. Remove any unmelted ice.
4. Measure 1 1/3 cups gelatin into small bowl; add... - 41.7564
1. In a bowl, combine the ingredients; blend them well
2. Apply butter on a ring mould or casserole and add the mixture into it
3. Place in a pan of water and add to the oven to cook for an hour 325°F
4. Goes well with creamed peas - 34.9774
Carrot Ring Mould
Beat the eggs, add carrots and seasonings, then milk, nuts.
Melt the butter and add.
Grease mold well with butter.
Pour mixture into the mold and set in oven in pan of water.
Bake at 325 degrees for about 35 minutes, or until firm.
Unmold carefully, garnish... - 39.5228
Carrot Nut Mold
Combine 2 cups hot water and gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add gelatin mixture to sour cream gradually, stirring until blended.
Chill until partially thickened.
Fold in carrots, pineapple and walnuts.
Turn into greased 2-quart mold; chill for... - 31.8537
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a ring mould with butter and line with waxed paper.
3. Cover carrots with water and boil until very tender.
4. Drain and allow to cooling before adding to a bowl
5. Lightly mash using a potato... - 43.5218