- » Vegetarian Hot Dish
Vegetarian Hot Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian hot dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian hot dish recipes.
Artichoke Heart Hot Dish
A yummy combination of artichoke cooked with a variety of vegetables and seasoned with the choicest of spices. A tasty side dish that can make any meal feel great. - 47.3566
You May Also Like!
Vegetarian Hot Dog - Vegan & Gluten-free
1. In a food processor, add all the steamed vegetables, cilantro, onion, yellow mustard, garlic, cumin powder, paprika, soy sauce and salt. Blend well until the mixture is smooth.
2. Add in the flour and blend again. The texture should look like a... - 126.145
Mom's Tater Tot Hot Dish
Lightly spread ground beef in bottom of (10 x 8-inch) utility dish.
Sprinkle soup mix on top.
Mask with soup.
Top with Tater Tots.
MICROWAVE 10 to 11 MINUTES on HIGH, or until soup is bubbly and ground beef firm.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 23.5207
Vegetarian Hot Sauce
Do you wanna learn how to make the delicious vegetarian version of Hot Sauce recipe? In the video, Barry makes the delicious side dish with such an ease that you would also want to try it. Don't miss the video! - 78.8286
Chicken Corn Hot Dish
Heat butter in large skillet; cook until lightly browned.
Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
Remove mushrooms from skillet.
Add flour to remaining butter in skillet and mix well.
Stir in chicken broth and cook over low heat until mixture thickens, stirring... - 31.8189
Hot Bean Dish Without Meat
1) In a slow cooker, put the beans.
2) Combine together all the remaining ingredients and pour the mixture all over the beans.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for about 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 36.8221
Place the chick peas, haricot beans and black-eyed beans in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Place the kidney beans in a separate bowl and cover with water.
Leave to soak overnight.
Drain and place the chick peas, haricot beans and black-eyed beans in a... - 39.7993
Vegetarian Chili With Jalapeno Peppers
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 37.1176
1. In a soup kettle warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Saute till it is soft.
3. Add cumin and chili power. Stir for 1 minute till it gets soft.
4. Add diced tomatoes, carrots and pepper.
5. Cover and let it simmer till the carrots get tender.... - 48.5444