- » Vegetarian Gravy
Vegetarian Gravy Recipes
Vegetarian gravy is prepared in different ways in various cuisines all over the world. The main ingredients required for preparing this gravy are chopped vegetables, flour, vegetable broth or vegetable stock and ... More »
Spicy Paneer Butter Masala
Recreating the special creamy texture of Paneer Butter Masala, may not be that difficult as you are thinking. Yes, you too can prepare this delicate Indian dish, just like a professional chef after watching this video. In this recipe, the cottage cheese cubes... - 131.669
Gluten Free And Vegan Gravy
1. In a saucepan, toast the margarine, herbs and spices for a minute or two on a medium heat
2. Add the garbanzo/chickpea flour and toast, stirring constantly for about 4 minutes or until the flour starts to become a deeper color and is fragrant. Keep... - 126.685
Creamy Palak Paneer
Palak paneer is another delicious Indian preparation of cottage cheese, which you must have tried while your visit to any Indian restaurant. The thick and creamy spinach gravy combined with fresh cottage cheese cubes, offers a heavenly taste. This dish is a... - 124.501
Paneer Bhurji - Dry Or With Gravy
1. In a pan on medium heat, add oil and heat it. Add in the cumin seeds, turmeric powder, chopped onions, salt, ginger and garlic paste. Stir well and cook until the onions are translucent.
2. Add in the tomatoes mix well and cook covered until the... - 124.353
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 122.853
Nine Gems Gravy Curry
Kormas or gravy curries are popular across India particularly the North from the time of Mughals. Check out Madhura showing how to make Navratan Korma or Nine Gems Gravy Curry with nine different nutritious vegetables. Great with puris or rotis! - 121.712
Simple Rawalpindi Chole
A hot bowl of Rawalpindi chole is a delicacy to enjoy, when it is served with steaming rice or Indian breads like naan, roti, bature etc. It is also a good source of vegetable protein, fiber and loads of minerals. You can make it little less spicy, if you ... - 119.755
Mushroom gravy as a side for you? Try out this great recipe for a great low cal, dairy free mushroom gravy. A super easy dish which takes only a few minutes to prepare. The gravy goes great over rice. Watch the video to learn how to do it. - 117.608
Easy Okra Bowl
Okra or lady's finger is a commonly available vegetable and it is loaded with nutritional values. Here, the chef is preparing a spicy dish of okra by adding some exotic spices like curry powder. This dish is a perfect side dish for rice or barley or couscous. - 113.227
Quick Soya Gravy
Gravy is always a welcome side. If you would like to learn a simple and quick gravy, then this video is for you. Watch Katherine as she prepares a delicious gravy. Ready only in minutes, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 112.365
Vegan Thanksgiving Gravy
Watch The Sexy Vegan continue his special Thanksgiving series. Learn how to make a yummy vegan gravy here. - 111.644
Hearty Mushroom Gravy
A thick mushroom gravy is easy to cook and can save your effort from cooking some complicated side dish. This is also a delicate serving for your vegetarian friends. Serve it over rice pilaf or with bread rolls, it's going to be a wholesome meal. Watch the... - 109.648
Hearty Onion Gravy
If you have this thick onion gravy ready at your refrigerator, you don’t need to cook up any side dish for your main course. This gravy fits perfectly with any preparation, be it pork, chicken or beef. For your benefit, cook it in advance and store in... - 108.711
Tasty Chia Seed Vegan Gravy
When it comes to coking, Ruth can just do anything. In this video, she whomps up a vegan, gluten-free chia seed gravy that is just perfect for your weeknight. Delicious and easy to prepare, this gravy tastes good when eaten with flatbread. - 107.498
Paneer Bhurji (part 1) - Crumbled Cottage Cheese In Rich Gravy
All of you who like Indian cuisine must try this cottage cheese recipe. This is the review for Part 1 of the video. In this part the chef cuts all the vegetables, sautees the cottage cheese and shows how to make the curry. You should follow part 2 which... - 105.465
Paneer Bhurji With Gravy - (part 2)
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the curry. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This is a easy to make and very delicious Indian dish. You can serve it with hot rice or roti. Your family and guests... - 104.896
Betty's Exquisite Country White Gravy -- Go Uk & U Of L! ☼
If you are looking for some marvelous foods for setting the Easter Breakfast table, here is one recipe for all that should not be missed. The delicious white gravy is super tasting gravy which can be served as a perfect accompaniment to Biscuits or any other... - 104.396
Quinoa Loaf In A Gravy Of White Wine And Mushrooms
If you thought meat loaf is a luxury of the carnivores, think again. The vegan Chef Joel is on a mission to prove you wrong. A vegan loaf made from quinoa, oats, mushrooms, and sun dried tomatoes, filled with spinach and topped with a warm and smooth gravy of... - 104.353
Aluchi Patal Bhaji (patra Leaves Gravy)
Essentially, you will find this Colacasia Leaves Gravy served in Maharashrian weddings in India. The gravy has a nice tangy, sweet and spicy flavor that just feels nice on the palate. Serve hot with rice and enjoy. And by the way, Madhura has done a good job... - 101.536
Steamed Broccoli With Cashew And Almond Gravy
Steamed Broccoli with Cashew and Almond Gravy is definitely the dish to be made on special occasions. In this dish, broccoli is coated with this most flavorful nutty gravy. It's absolutely a palette pleaser! Watch and learn how to make this dish from Bindu in... - 97.8179
Veggie Meatballs With Gravy
1. Make balls from the bean and set aside.
2. In a sauce pan pour in the oil, add in onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the whole wheat flour and fry for a few minute.
4. Pour in the vegetable broth and soy sauce. Stir in... - 95.8058
Hariyali Paneer(cottage Cheese In Green Gravy)
If you are fond of eating North Indian cuisine, then you will like this dish . It's simply delicious and easy to make. The chef has used green tomatoes in the recipe. Various green leafy vegetables are used but you can only add spinach if you like. This is a... - 95.7991
Paneer Tikka Masala(as Bbq Snack Or With Gravy)
Are you looking for some famous Indian appetizers? If yes then you have to try this delicious recipe. In India we call it Paneer Tikka. This is an amazing appetizer and it's very famous in India. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 93.6664
Potato In Yogurt Gravy
After all the spicy curries that we got to see from chef Manjula, we see a completely different curry Potato in Yogurt Gravy. The sour and spicy taste of curry is absolutely mouth-watering. As the chef progresses with the recipe she gives some useful tips and... - 93.6142
Cauliflower In Onion And Tomatoes Gravy
Side dishes make and leave impression on the food lovers you will agree to it. Now, if you want to learn some nice side dish that a vegan too can enjoy, then watch this video. The chef makes a very simple mixed vegetable dish with cauliflower as the main... - 92.3513
Juicy Eggplant Gravy
Not many people like eggplant. However, this simple dish uses the least ingredients and it appeals to everyone. - 91.5854
Royal Cottage Cheese In Gravy
Indian cottage cheese or the paneer is great when cooked in a creamy sauce or gravy. Check out chef Madhura showing how to make Shahi Paneer or Royal Cottage Cheese in Gravy in Mughlai style to pair well with pulavs, rotis or naans. - 91.2682
1. Keep the beef or vegetable stock ready.
2. Peel and finely slice the white onions.
3. Wash and dry the sprigs of thyme.
4. Pour the oil into a heavy based saute pan or saucepan and heat over a low heat.
5. Add the sliced onions and... - 89.0637
Fried Paneer In Cashew Nut Gravy
This is a wonderful recipe to impress your Indian guests at a dinner, but that does not mean that you cannot include it in your normal weekend meals. Cashews paste combined with the staple onions, tomatoes and aromatic spices to form a rich creamy curry, to... - 87.7867
Roux For Turkey
What's turkey without a yummy gravy? Thankfully Chef Todd Mohr realizes the importance of a good gravy in turkey dishes and shares with us a delectable, make-ahead gravy recipe that can be prepared in a cinch. Just go ahead and prepare some in advance and you... - 87.7472
Tofu In Coconut Gravy
This Vietnamese Soup is not you regular soup. The beef stock is poured over a bowl, of vermicelli, beef and some vegetables to make a cracking pot of meal! All in a bowl to nestle into! A video which could be a tad better never the less the recipe is easy - 84.8982
Homemade Thai Green Curry Part 1: Curry Paste
Want to replicate Curry Simple brand of Thai sauces? Chef Tina has successfully replicated this dish from scratch and her family is totally in love with the homemade Thai green curry. This curry can be a delicious base for all your favorite meat or seafood.... - 84.7876
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes With Gourmet Mushroom Gravy
A delicious veggie recipe for all you veggie lovers watching this video. Check out the delicious Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes with Gourmet Mushroom Gravy. A great combination of veggies and gravy. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 83.1649
Pine Nuts Encrusted Faux Chicken Cutlets In Gravy
This recipe is a take on the Old fashioned Country Fried Steak and Gravy. Made from absolutely natural ingredients, it is a restaurant style vegan platter that can score with individuals committed to healthy eating too. It is easy to make and at the same time... - 82.4963
Basic Vegan Gravy
Want a gravy recipe that can be used as a base to prepare other dishes? Try this Basic Vegan Gravy! The best part about this dish is that it is not time consuming as it can be prepared in less than 15 minutes. - 73.3446
All Purpose Tomato Gravy
Are you one of those who always have a time crunch? This video is just perfect for you. Watch the chef prepare this All Purpose Tomato Gravy that can save a lot of actual cooking time. Watch the video now. - 67.9383
Mirch Ka Salan
Mirch Ka Salan, a typical Hyderabadi dish is served as a Side-dish with Biryani/Pulao. Mirch Ka Salan is a thick gravy with a tangy taste and made with long Indian green chillies. As the chillies are de-seeded and initially boiled in hot water and later... - 49.3707
Chana With Gravy
1 In a bowl, soak the chana overnight in water with soda bicarbonate.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee,.
3 Add in red chilli powder and soaked chana along with the water.
4 Boil until tender.
5 Add in the salt, amchoor, spices and... - 47.5741
Andhra Majjiga, is a very refreshing spiced yogurt drink majorly consumed in south India. Its is a part of regular meal, and is believed to be very soothing and healing for the stomach and gastric problems. - 45.9107
Cutlets In Tomato Gravy
For the cutlets
Boil the potatoes and mash them coarsely.
Chop the onions finely.
Mix the onions, potatoes, green chillies, coriander, lemon juice and salt.
Shape into cutlets.
Mix the flour very well in 1 1/2 teacups of water. Dip the cutlets in this paste,... - 45.7848
Oyster Mushroom Gravy
Melt 6 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook until browned and liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
Remove with slotted spoon.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in same skillet over low heat.
Stir... - 45.713
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has started foaming, add the spices and sauté for a minute.
3. Stir the oat flour into the butter and sauté to form a smooth paste.
4. Taking the pan off... - 44.3595
Baked Paneer In Spinach With Tomato Gravy
For the spinach
1. Cook the spinach without adding any water.
2. When cooked, blend in a liquidiser.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
4. Add the flour and fry again for 1/2 minute.
5. Add the green chillies, spinach and salt and cook for 1... - 44.1961
Fry the onion till light brown.
Add ground ginger, garlic and 1 1/2 cups water and cook till the water is evaporated.
Add bay leaf, chopped tomatoes, ground cuminseeds, ground spices, red chilli powder, green cardamoms, salt to taste and kasturi methi.
Cook... - 42.8889
Rich Onion Gravy
This is a recipe fpr a tasty Gravy. You can prepare this at home amd serve it with any Indian Bread. I love this wonderful recipe especially because t was the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 42.3323
Brown Onion Gravy
1) Preheat a microwave dish for 4 minutes on HIGH.
2) Into the preheated dish, add in butter, onion slices and microwave uncovered for 30 seconds on HIGH.
3) Mix in the flour and stir continously till it dissolves in with the butter... - 42.0964
Roast Pom With Cream Mushroom Gravy
Cut garlic into 1/8-inch slices; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Place roast, fat side up, on a greased rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cut 1/2-inch slits at 1-inch intervals in diagonal rows on top of roast; insert garlic slices deep into slits.
Brush lemon... - 41.2894
Country Style Gravy
1. In a medium heavy bottomed skillet, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has started foaming, stir the flour into the butter and sauté to form a smooth paste.
4. Taking the pan off the flame, gradually pour in the milk and water... - 41.2336
Thick Mushroom Gravy
1) In a saucepan, place the celery and 1 bouillon cube. Cover these with enough water.
2) Place the saucepan over moderate heat to simmer, uncovered, until celery is soft and most of the water is evaporated.
3) In a blender, place the mixture to... - 40.2842
Use this gravy with any boiled vegetables. - 40.1356
Fry the chopped onion and garlic till light brown.
Add salt, red chilli powder and cook till onions are brown.
Add chopped tomatoes, ground ginger, ground coconut, ground white cuminseeds and ground spices and stir until it becomes a thick gravy.
Add 3 cups... - 40.0944
Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. In a medium sauce pan or stock pot, blend the soup mix in 1 ½ cups of water.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame.
3. Allow the liquid to reach boiling point.
4. Reduce the flame, cover the pot with its lid and simmer the liquid for 8-10 minutes,... - 39.7551
Kerala Drumstick Dal Gravy
Wash both the dals well and cook them in salted water in a pressure cooker. Set aside. Boil a pan of water. Add salt, the whole spices and the stringed pieces of drumsticks and cook them till tender but intact.
Grind the masala till butter soft.
If you are... - 39.7035
Mirchi Ka Salan
Would you like to try mirchi ka salan at home? This is a traditional side dish recipe from Hyderbadi Cuisine. It is served as a side dish of Hyderabadi biryani. Try this mirchi ka salan recipe and enjoy . - 38.6937
Mushroom Cloud Gravy
1) In a bowl, thoroughly combine arrowroot, coconut milk and soy sauce substitute.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil to sauté the leeks and mushrooms by adding oregano and thyme for 5 minutes.
3) Pour in the arrowroot mixture and allow... - 38.6453
Yeast Extract Gravy
This Yeast Extract Gravy adds subtle flavors to your dishes. Quick and easy to cook, keep Yeast Extract Gravy ready to whip up a dish in minutes. - 38.1779
This is the recipe for a wonderful gravy which drowns the koftas and makes our mouth water. I often cook this dish for lunch, especialy during weekends so that my husband can enjoy it too.Try this wonderful gravy recipe for yourself. - 38.15
1) Heat oil and gently brown onions in it with sugar and salt.
2) Thicken the mixture with blended cornflour or flour.
3) Add in yeast extract and salt and pepper to taste.
4) Pass through a strainer for a smooth gravy.
5) Serve hot. - 37.9232
Inji Puli - Pachi Pulusu
Dish name: Inji Puli
Can be used as a side dish for Idli and VenPongal.
We call it as pachi pulusu in telugu at our home. It is delicious with idly, dosa and pongal. Taste this and give your comments. Its hot and spicy. Yummy!!! - 37.8032
This is a recipe fpr a tasty Gravy. You can prepare this at home amd serve it with any Indian Bread. I love this wonderful recipe especially because t was the first few recipes that I learned when I started cooking! - 37.366
Creamy Mushroom Gravy
Cook mushrooms in butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Add flour, stirring well.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Combine sour cream and remaining ingredients; gradually add sour cream mixture to mushroom... - 37.1908
Make a paste by stirring some of the cold water into the thickener until a creamy consistency is reached.
Saute" onion in water in a non-stick pan and add the mushrooms.
Stir until browned or beginning to cook.
Cover with remaining water; add the salad... - 36.7562
Drumstick And Red Pumpkin Gravy With Raw Mangoes
Cut the red pumpkin and boil it in salted water along with the turmeric powder.
Boil the drumstick pieces in salted water till tender.
Place the chopped onions in a pan along with 1/2 cup peanut oil on a medium flame. When the onions soften, add the curry... - 36.6138
Colocasia Stems Cooked In Tomato Gravy
Clean the colocasia stems by removing their thin skin. Then boil some salted water, add the lime juice and drop in the stems which had been cut into 1 1/2 inch piece.
Cook till tender but not mushy, and drain.
Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee, add the curry leaves... - 36.2072
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and sauté onion gently in it.
2) Bring it to a boil after adding in water, tomato puree and yeast extract.
3) Thicken the gravy with peanut butter and add salt and pepper to taste.
4) Serve hot. - 36.1449
Saraswat Tomato Saar Or Gravy
Heat 3 tablespoons of oil and the finely chopped onion in a vessel and place on medium heat. When the onion is cooked, add the mustard seeds, curry leaves, turmeric and asafoetida powder. Mix for 2 minutes and add the tomato pulp and the ground masala and... - 36.1131
1. Blend the soup mix in 1 ½ cups of water using a medium sauce pan or stock pot.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame.
3. Allow the liquid to reach boiling point.
4. Reduce the flame, cover the pot with its lid and simmer the liquid for 8-10... - 35.8445
Light And Easy Brown Gravy
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the arrowroot with cold water , stirring until well blended.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame and simmer until heated, stirring frequently to prevent formation of lumps.
3. When the sauce has... - 35.7309
The Chairman's Gravy
1) In a bowl, dissolve arrowroot into stock.
2) In a saucepan, add the mixture and place over heat.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and allow simmering by frequent stirring to thicken the liquid.
4) Serve the gravy by seasoning... - 35.0047
1) Heat butter and sauté tomatoes in it for 5 minutes.
2) Thicken the tomato mixture by boiling in blended cornflour.
3) Stir in herbs, sugar and seasonings.
4) Serve hot. - 34.3932
South Indian Red Pumpkin And Drumsticks Gravy
Boil the drumsticks in salted water and set aside.
Cook the chopped red pumpkin in salted water and the turmeric powder till soft.
Place half a cup of oil in a vessel and add the onions and cook till soft. Add the curry leaves and the split chillies and cook... - 34.3181
Place 3 tablespoons oil in a vessel. Allow to heat and add the mustard seeds, onions and the curry leaves. When crisp, add the coconut juice, green chillies, peppercorns, cloves and cinnamon piece and bring to a boil. Add the pineapple pieces and cook till... - 33.7632
1. Peel and cut potatoes and onion into quarters.
2. Peel and slice ginger.
3. Extract coconut milk.
4. In the pan in which chicken was cooked put potatoes, onion and ginger. Add salt and a little water and cook till potatoes are tender. Add coconut milk and... - 33.0769
Raw Banana And Pink Masoor Dal Gravy
• Wash the dal twice and place in a pressure cooker along with 4 cups of water. Add the chopped onions, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, turmeric and chilli powders and the fresh coriander and salt. Cover and cook till the dal is tender and then pass it... - 31.9311
Ginger Snap Gravy
Gingersnap Gravy is a delicious preparation that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique and tasty Gingersnap Gravy recipe. - 30.5681
Wine Mushroom Gravy
Melt the butter in a medium skillet over low heat.
Add the onion and green pepper and saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add the pimento strips, undiluted soup and wine and mix well.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.9505
Olive Sauce Gravy
1. Tip pan and let fat rise in one corner; pour off all fat into a cup, leaving juices and brown bits in pan.
2. Measure 3 tablespoons fat back into pan; blend in flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly.
3. Stir in water slowly; continue cooking... - 29.0804
Coconut Gravy For Banana Cutlets
Place the onion in a vessel and add 2 tablespoons of ghee and cook till soft and pink.
When onions become soft, add the black pepper corns, cloves, cardamoms, cinammon and the bay leaves and mix up and down with the onion for 3 minutes. Add the ground masala,... - 28.4552
In a skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until soft. Sprinkle flour into skillet and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Gradually add milk, stirring briskly. Cook and stir over low heat until thickened. Season with tamari or soy sauce, black... - 28.0002
Old Fashioned Matar Paneer
Matar paneer is one of the most popular Indian gravies. Different people and regions have different styles of making matar paneer. - 0
Boondi Ki Kadhi
Kadhi is a simple preparation, but it involves multiple steps. In this recipe I have tried to make it simple by eliminating certain steps..yet the taste is still delightful!! - 0
Rasgulle Ki Sabji Recipe
Sweet and sour Indian gravies are in these days. If you are for a yummy slightly sweet yet spicy gravy then this one is for you. - 0
Cottage Cheese In Cashew Gravy
It is a spicy and sweet Indian recipe. The gravy of this dish is very rich and its texture is creamy, although the preparation is not that difficult. It can be prepared in 40 minutes, without compromising on yumminess. - 0
Paneer is very rich in fat and high in calories and when combined with cream and yogurt it becomes even richer. Hence, it is not meant for the health conscious but is ideal for those who enjoy rich and spicy foods. - 0
Creamy Paneer Butter Masala (without Onions)
Paneer Butter Masala is one of those recipes that is relished during Dusshera. It tastes best with rotis. Paneer/cottage cheese is a rich source of protein and is high in calories. The tomato base used for the gravy provides vitamin A and is also rich in... - 0
Manga Pachadi (mango In Yogurt Gravy)
Pachadi is a Kerala delight that is made with curd or yogurt and coconut as a gravy. You can make a Pachadi for a variety of vegetables and fruits. This recipe is a Mango version of the same. It is very delicious and is a perfect side dish to any spicy curry.... - 0
Station Potato Gravy
A traditional simple potatoes curry that is served on all the railway stations all across India. All that this recipe needs is boiled potatoes and sour curd and some masalas and you will have this fairly simple tasty dish ready. - 0
1. In a measuring cup, mix together all ingredients of the sauce, set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together all ingredients of the batter, add cauliflower, combine well.
3. In a wok heat oil, fry the coated cauliflower until crisp and... - 0
Cottage Cheese Stuffed Potato In Gravy
This recipe is very rich as it has cream and cottage cheese. This savory dish compliments any bread very well. This can also be made with cashew paste. - 0
Tofu In Pineapple Chili Sauce
It is a lovely Thai recipe with a beautiful mix n match of flavors. The preparation looks like a perfect delicacy but not very difficult to make. A great option to serve to your guest!! - 0
Poosani Kai Moru Kozambhu
Mor Kozambhu is a traditional Tamil dish that can be prepared with a vegetable of choice. Other than pumpkin, okra and drumstick, even tomatoes are used in case other vegetables are not available at home. Check out this recipe. - 0
Vegetarian Gravy Recipes By Category