- » Vegetarian Goulash
Vegetarian Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian goulash recipes.
Hira's Ukrainian Goulash
1) Wash the carrots and potatoes and chop them into bite-size pieces.
2) Stem them until they become soft.
3) In a frying pan, melt the butter. ... - 46.441
1.Take a casserole dish, heat oil in it and cook onions in it for 5 minutes.
2.Put green peppers in the casserole and cook for 5 more minutes.
3.Add tomatoes, potatoes, mixed vegetables, salt, pepper, sugar and paprika and let the ingredients... - 44.3293
1) Preheat oven to 350 F
1) Into a heat proof casserole, heat some oil and sautÃ© the onion till soft
2) Add in the flour, paprika and cayenne pepper and stir well
3) SautÃ© for a minute , then add caned tomatoes
4) Bring the sauce... - 44.1482
Romertopf Mushroom Goulash
1) 1Chop the bacon.
2) Chop the onion.
3) Wash the fungi and slice them.
4) Peel the potatoes, boil them and grate them.
5) Soak the Romertopf.
6) Heat the oven to 400 F-Gas mark 6.
7) In a frying pan, fry bacon for a few minutes on its... - 43.2034
Melt butter or margarine with vegetable oil in a large skillet. Add onion and saute over medium heat for about 5 minutes until onion is golden.
Add green peppers and cook 3 more minutes. Stir in paprika, lemon juice or vinegar, marjoram and tomatoes. Add 1/4... - 35.1884
German Mushroom Goulash
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Saute onions in butter or vegetable oil over medium-low heat until golden.
Add tomatoes and mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes.
Add broth or water, salt, black pepper and paprika. Simmer for a few minutes.
In a... - 34.6258
Cook the onion and green pepper in the butter until tender.
Add the soup and milk, and stir until thoroughly heated.
Add the cheeses, and stir until melted.
Add more seasoning if necessary.
Serve on crisp crackers or toast. - 31.955
Serbian Vegetable Goulash
Stew in very little water or oil the coarsely sliced cabbage and sliced onions with some sliced green peppers, and finish stewing with chopped tomatoes.
Salt and pepper to taste.
The same can be done with cauliflower, carrots, brussel sprouts, beets with the... - 20.6212