- » Vegetarian Frittata Egg
Vegetarian Frittata Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian frittata egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian frittata egg recipes.
Eggs And Potatoes - Frittata
1. In a pan pour in the oil and add in the potatoes.
2. Make room in the pan and place chili in the pan.
3. Season with salt and black pepper. Stir the potatoes.
4. Pour in the egg substitute. Mix well with the potatoes.
5. Garnish the... - 86.5344
Tender Spring Asparagus Low Fat Frittata
Frittata means no flippy-flip! This is a heart friendly frittata using egg whites, tender spring asparagus, onions cooked in olive oil and topped with a little cheese. This frittata is perfect for a light, high-rich springtime lunch or brunch. - 118.101
Low-fat Sweet Potato And Spinach Frittata
This springtime frittata offers a blast of flavor and color and is perfect for a special vegetarian brunch or a quick weekday supper. And since it’s a frittata, there is no flipping or baking needed in this one! Made with egg substitute and almond milk this... - 117.788
Place broccoli and carrots in steamer basket.
Place basket over boiling water, Cover; steam for 8 to 10 minutes or just till vegetables are tender.
In medium bowl beat the eggs with the cottage cheese, salt, and pepper.
Stir in the steamed vegetables and... - 40.981
Zucchini Mushroom And Egg White Frittata
If you are looking for an alternate to your eggs and bacon breakfast, your search stops here. This zucchini mushroom and egg white frittata is one dish which completes the breakfast and keeps you healthy. So whenever you want a change of taste in your... - 115.111
Frittata With Vegetables And Feta
Have a healthy and fancy brunch for yourself and your loved ones with this Frittata with Vegetables and Feta. It is colorful and delicious. So have some fun on your brunch table this weekend. - 85.6864
Drain artichoke marinade into a 10-inch oven-proof skillet.
Add butter and melt.
Saute mushrooms until golden.
Add artichoke hearts and green onion tossing until heated through.
Turn heat to medium.
Beat eggs with garlic salt and wine until blended.
Pour - 38.7661
Place the onions in an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Mix with the oil (if using).
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the potatoes, red peppers, and green peppers.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the parsley.
In a small bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 39.9587
Melt butter in skillet.
Add onion and green pepper and cook gently for about 5 minutes.
Add frank slices and brown lightly.
Beat eggs, add cream, then pour into skillet.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cook slowly, stirring carefully until mixture starts to... - 38.0205
Red Bell Pepper Frittata
Preheat oven to 3500.
Bring 1/4 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan; gradually stir in couscous.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with a fork.
Combine 1 tablespoon water, salt, black pepper, 4 egg whites, and 3 eggs in a... - 43.7178
Herb And Romaine Lettuce Frittata
Frittata: In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in parsley, onions, lettuce, mint, coriander, salt, pepper, turmeric and 2 tbsp (25 mL) oil.
In 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium-low heat, heat remaining oil.
Pour in egg mixture and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
With... - 40.7392
Classic Vegetable Frittata
Looking to prepare a wholesome and nutritious meal for your kids? Try making this Classic Vegetable Frittata! This recipe is a kid friendly recipe and hence does not use chili or herbs but when you are cooking this for adults, you can throw in herbs as well... - 79.121
Broccoli And Swiss Cheese Frittata
Cook onion and garlic in margarine and oil in 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in broccoli.
Beat eggs, salt and pepper until blended; stir in 1 cup cheese and the... - 40.309
In 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium heat, melt butter; cook mushrooms until tender and moisture has evaporated, 5 to 8 minutes.
Sprinkle with parsley, green onions and pimiento.
In bowl, beat eggs lightly with salt, pepper and nutmeg; pour over mushroom... - 40.422
Zucchini Mushroom Frittata
In medium bowl, combine Egg Beaters, cheese, milk, garlic powder and seasoned pepper; set aside.
Spray 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Over medium-high heat, saute zucchini, tomato and mushrooms in skillet until... - 42.8679
Spinach And Parmesan Frittata
Sauce: In small bowl, combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
Frittata: Wash fresh spinach in at least 2 changes of lukewarm water; remove coarse stems.
In heavy saucepan, cook fresh spinach, covered, in water clinging to leaves just until wilted,... - 44.0868
1) Take a mixing bowl of medium size and add the evaporated skimmed milk, egg substitute, light sour cream, dried salad herbs and pepper together.
2) Add the arugula or spinach along with the cheese and whisk properly with a wire whisk.
3) Take... - 47.6351
Potato And Onion Frittata
In 8-inch nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, saute potato, onion, garlic and pepper in margarine until tender.
Pour Egg Beaters evenly into skillet over potato mixture.
Cook without stirring for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked on bottom and almost set on... - 33.8129
Red And Green Pepper Mozzarella Frittata
In 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter with 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil.
Cook onion and garlic until tender, 3 to 5 minutes.
Cut peppers into strips about 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide.
Add to onion-garlic mixture in skillet, keeping red and... - 45.3626
Low Carb Vegetable Frittata
Want to treat your family to a special breakfast this weekend? take a look at this video to learn a fabulous Low Carb Vegetable Frittata recipe. The dish scores high both on taste and health, do try it out. - 82.4019
Garden Frittata Parmesan
In a saucepan cook fresh broccoli in boiling salted water, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (Or, cook frozen broccoli according to package directions.) Drain.
Combine eggs, the 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, milk, flour, basil or thyme, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 45.7717
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl add eggs and Parmesan cheese. Lightly beat it together.
3) In an ovenproof saute pan add garlic, onions, and olive oil and cook over medium heat until onion is cooked.
4) Stir in the spices and mix.
5)... - 47.7201
Frittata Di Vegetali
1. Blanch mustard greens for 4-5 minutes in boiling water or follow label directions.
2. Drain thoroughly in a colander.
3. In a large mixing bowl, break in eggs and add milk.
4. Beat with a wire whisk until thick and frothy.
5. Fold in... - 42.3757
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 450°. 2) Drizzle salt over the eggplants and place in a colander or steamer and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
3) Wash thoroughly with cold water and pat dry.
4) Take a 12-inch baking... - 48.2553
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Grease the baking pan with nonstick spray.
3. In a pan sauté all the vegetables for 8 minutes.
4. Keep it aside.
5. In a large bowl whisk together egg, sour cream, ricotta cheese and salt and... - 103.002
1. Take pie plate of 7-inch capacity that can be microwaved and spread nonstick cooking spray over the bottom evenly.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients, mixing them well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Stir... - 39.909
Green Tomato Frittata
1) In a bowl, sprinkle the tomato slices with the flour, coat them thoroughly.
2) In a frying pan, heat all the olive oil, reserving 1 tablespoon and
place the tomato slices in a single layer.
3) Saute the tomatoes, until evenly golden brown, then... - 41.3221
Broccoli, carrot, onion, Cheddar and Parmesan make this a hearty--and delicious--Italian omelet. - 37.8259
Mother's Day Frittata
I love my mamma and I'm sure y'all love your mammas as well. For this Mother's Day make this Frittata and make her feel special. Be sure to use the freshest produce possible to make this dish, as we want to keep it that way. Have fun in the kitchen and enjoy! - 118.027
Sliced Potato And Onion Frittata
Peel and slice potatoes and onion 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick, keeping each vegetable separate.
In 10-inch (25 cm) skillet over high heat, heat all but 2 tbsp (25 mL) oil; add potato slices and fry, turning frequently, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
With... - 38.102
Carrot Frittata is delicious breakfast made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 36.4789
Frittata Of Fettuccine
GETTING READY 1) In a bowl, boil plenty of salted water and cook fettuccine in it for 3 minutes. 2) Drain, refresh and place it in a separate bowl. ... - 33.7686
How To Make Spinach, Mushroom And Carmelized Onion Frittata
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium sized oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add onion and sautée until caramelized and tender – approximately 15 minutes (this can be done in advance)
3. Add garlic, Asian mushrooms,... - 0
Onion And Mushroom Frittata
Looking for a nice and filling breakfast, then this is the one. Onion and Mushroom Frittata serves as a great breakfast. It's simple to make and you can always substitute the mushrooms with some other veggie or meat. - 127.843
Frittata For Dinner
Perfect for brunch or dinner, yummy frittatas make for the ultimate addition to your meals. The chef here shares his frittata recipe that can be prepared in a snaap. Just get all the ingredients right and get frying your own healthy, tasty egg frittatas at... - 117.729
Leek And Mushroom Frittata
1. Trim off roots and leaf ends of leek. Cut leek lengthwise in half; separate into leaves. Rinse leek well with running cold water to remove all sand; drain well. Cut leek crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Thinly slice mushrooms.
2. In 8- or 10-inch skillet... - 27.2483
Courgette Potato And Mint Frittata
1. In a saucepan, boil the potatoes in salted water for about 6 minutes until almost tender Drain and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine eggs mint and seasoning and beat with a fork until well blended.
3. Take an ovenproof frying pan and heat oil.
4.... - 41.9147
Frittata O'Brien is delicious dish made from potato, butter, eggs and cheese. Specially great for chrismas holiday. - 32.8718
Homemade Spinach And Mushroom Frittata
Looking for a healthy, low-fat high protein breakfast recipe, then do try this out. The Chef shows how to make Spinach and Mushroom Frittata. The best part about a frittata is that there is no flipping! This is not only very simple to make but is super... - 138.999
Mini Veggie Frittatas
The perfect appetizer, brunch item or healthy snack? Sauteed Veggie Mini Frittatas! Topped with gruyere cheese, these cuties are super moist, tasty and filling. Best of all, they're organic! - 0
Pizza Frittata is delicious dish made from grains vegetables eggs chesse fruit. Specially great for holiday chrismas. - 37.1396
Mini Breakfast Frittatas
1. Line the muffin tray with tin.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. In each muffin tin add in morning star meal starters.
4. Add in veggie shredded cheese or the cheese of your choice.
5. Pour in egg beaters to each tin.
6. Pop... - 95.0742
This Potato Frittata is one of the most versatile dishes in terms of ingredients and serving options. You can put in any meat, vegetable or cheese you want and you can serve it any time of the day. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and can also double up... - 156.344
Tomato & Basil Frittata
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes, as for Penne with Hot Pepper & Tomatoes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in Parmesan cheese.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Saute over medium heat... - 38.3235
Ricotta Cheese, Onion & Parsley Frittata
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in ricotta cheese and parsley.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
When butter foams, add onion.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Remove onion with a slotted... - 34.9773
Kielbasa Sauerkraut And Caraway Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until well blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat.
Add the sauerkraut and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the kielbasa,... - 39.8112
Swiss Cheese Apple Onion And Almond Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt the butter and oil over medium-high heat just until the butter has foamed.
Add the onion and saute it over medium heat until light brown, about 6 to 7 minutes.
Add... - 40.9365
Tomato Spinach And Red Onion Frittata
An awesomely tasty vegetarian meal – basically a giant omelette filled with spinach, onion, potato and garlic topped with tomatoes and cheese. Very simple to make and incredibly filling – give this one a try, it’s a real crowd pleaser! - 78.8047
Idaho Potato Frittata
When you are looking to serve a yummy appetizer, something as tasty and satisfying like potato frittatas will definitely seem like an awesome bet. Good to eat and quite a breeze to make, this one's one dish that you won't get over so easily. - 96.4592
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is heated through.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cottage cheese.
Stir in the... - 44.2574
Warm the oil in a medium ovenproof no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots; cook for 2 minutes, or until tender.
Add the potatoes, artichokes, red peppers, and thyme; cook for 2 minutes.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, egg whites, and... - 49.4139
Corn And Tomato Frittata
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add corn and green onions; saute until tender.
Combine egg substitute and next 4 ingredients; stir well.
Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet.
Cover and cook over... - 42.6692
Amaretto Frittata With Meringue Topping
1. Whisk eggs with sugar, Amaretto and milk (a) until well combined and sugar has dissolved.
2. Add strawberries, raspberries and orange segments (b) and pour mixture into a greased 20 cm/8 in ovenproof flan dish (c). Bake in a moderate oven for 20... - 34.6658
1. Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add corn and green onions; saute until tender.
2. Combine egg substitute and next 4 ingredients; stir well. Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet. Cover and... - 32.4192
1. Preheat the broiler. In a small bowl, toss the avocado with the lemon juice and salt. Add the goat cheese, rosemary and olives; toss gently.
2. Beat the eggs with the pepper and a pinch of salt.
3. Set an ovenproof omelet pan or heavy medium skillet over... - 35.9186
Hominy And Watercress Frittata
1) Coarsely cut the watercress .
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the watercress in the melted butter for 1 min and add hominy.
3) Turn of the heat and cover the skillet to gently warm the hominy.
4) Beat eggs with milk, season with the salt and... - 42.2715
Dill And Basil Frittata With Roasted Peppers
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Rub the peppers with olive oil, then place in a roasting tin. Roast the peppers for about 20 mins until charred. Remove from the oven and put them into a plastic bag to sweat, then peel off the skins and slice the peppers... - 38.2222
Leek And Corn Frittata
1. Melt the butter in an 18 cm (7 inch) heavy-based omelette or frying-pan, add the leek and fry for about 5 minutes, until soft but not browned.
2. Beat the eggs lightly with a fork, add the leek and corn and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the oil... - 26.3996
In large, ovenproof skillet, melt butter and sauté zucchini, tomato and mushrooms 1 minute.
In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; blend well.
Pour egg mixture into skillet; cook 10 minutes over low heat.
To brown top, place skillet under broiler 2 to... - 31.1712
Place butter and onion in 9-inch quiche dish.
Micro-wave at HIGH (10) 1 to 3 minutes.
Add asparagus, mushrooms and zucchini.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 to 5 minutes; stir after 2 minutes.
In small mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and hot... - 38.7477
Cheesy Pasta Frittata
1. Boil the pasta. Meanwhile, heat the grill to medium and heat half the oil in a heavy-based frying pan over a medium heat. Add the courgettes and garlic to the pan and cook for 5 mins, stirring, until the courgette is just tender.
2. Drain the pasta, then... - 35.47
Pasta Frittata With Peas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a 9-inch pie plate that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine eggs, seasonings, cheese and peas. Spread the egg mixture over the top of the... - 39.3352
Italian Potato Frittata
Be it a simple brunch or a casual lunch, quick, easy and comforting frittatas will make an ideal addition to your menu. Ready in just 30 minutes, this satisfying and simple dish is a real crowd-pleaser. If you haven't really tried potato frittatas yet, stream... - 105.21
Italian Style Vegetable Frittata
Preheat broiler to hot.
Drain mushrooms (use marinating liquid in a salad dressing or other recipe).
Pat asparagus dry with paper towels.
In a large bowl beat eggs, bread crumbs, water, salt and black pepper until blended.
In a medium skillet with an... - 41.9381
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing, for 1 minute, then add the... - 33.0311
Mixed Mushroom Frittata
1. Place eggs, milk, mustard, dill and black pepper to taste in a bowl and whisk to combine.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add spring onions and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add oyster, field and button mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 3... - 38.3973
Pepper And Spaghetti Frittata
1. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the onions, garlic and bell peppers, and saute over moderately high heat, stirring frequently, until the vegetables begin to brown, about 30 minutes. Season with the sugar, oregano, 1/2 teaspoon of the... - 38.644
Combine dried mushrooms and 2 cups water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain; chop mushrooms, and set aside.
Remove stems from spinach, and wash leaves.
Place spinach in a large Dutch oven; cover with... - 39.3642
Potato And Onion Frittata With Gruyere And Thyme
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and add 1 tsp salt. Bring to the boil and cook for 20-25 mins or until tender. Drain the potatoes well and return to the pan on a very low heat to dry out for a... - 37.1123
1)In a deep pan, boil Buitoni Eliche in salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
3)In a frying pan, heat the remaining Sasso Olive Oil in a frying pan and sauté the onions 2 to... - 42.5731
1. Blanch the spinach, following package instructions.
2. Drain well squeezing out as mush water as possible and pat dry between layers of paper toweling
3. In an oven proof frying pan with, melt the butter over medium heat
4. Sauté... - 44.6523
Spinach Frittata is an irresistible side dish recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Spinach Frittata recipe; I am sure you would love to prepare it again-n-again. - 40.5322
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the zucchini until shredded.
3) Remove in a colander, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon salt and allow to stand for at least 1 hour. Drain zucchini and... - 44.3231
Cheddar Potato Frittata
Cook chopped potato in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add potato, tomato, and next 3 ingredients; saute until onion is... - 39.377
Cheddar Potato Frittata
1. Cook potato in a saucepan in boiling water to cover 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add potato, tomato, and next 3 ingredients; saute until onion is... - 30.613
Vegetable Frittata Wedges
1. Drizzle oil over the base of a 23 cm/9 in quiche dish, then spread with onions and top with potato slices. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30 minutes or until potato is tender.
2. Arrange asparagus spears and red pepper... - 36.1524
Potato And Vegetable Frittata
Potato and Vegetable Frittata is for 4 "normal" servings or three big ones. It takes about 30-40 minutes total to make. By default this is vegetarian, but feel free to add sausage or something like that - 49.9983
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 400°F .
2) Taking a nonstick skillet of size 10 inches with a removable handle or one that is oven safe.
3) Add 2 teaspoons of oil and heat it.
4) Increase flame to medium and add garlic, leeks,... - 47.4522
Frittata Of Potatoes
1) Arrange all the utensils and ingredients required.
2) In a frying pan, heat oil enough to hold potatoes and onions over moderate heat.
3)... - 46.3962
Ham And Cheese Frittata
Spray a 10 inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick spray coating.
Heat skillet over medium high heat.
Add ham, onion, and green pepper.
Cook about 4 minutes or till vegetables are tender and ham is lightly browned.
Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl combine eggs,... - 36.885
Potato Cheese Frittata
1) In a 7 inch non-stick skillet, saute the potato slices in the oil over a medium heat, turning occasionally, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the onion, stir continuously and saute for another 4 minutes until the potato and onions are thoroughly... - 39.1314
Spinach Frittata With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a saucepan mix all the sauce ingredients. Boil the mixture and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes till sauce is thickened.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil and cook the... - 44.725
1. Add onion to half of the oil and on moderately minimum heat, sauté for 5 to 8 minutes till translucent. Stir in garlic and stir fry for a minute.
2. Add the sautéed onion and garlic to seasonings, eggs and cheese.
3. Take a 9 or 10 inch heavy... - 38.739
Spinach Mushroom Scallion And Feta Cheese Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until well blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the oil until hot.
Add the mushrooms, and saute them over medium heat, stirring often, until just wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the scallions and continue... - 42.468
Frittata With Whole Wheat Spaghett And Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in a large nonstick skillet
over medium heat. Add onion, and saute 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Remove from... - 40.1076
Heat the olive oil in a heavy frying pan.
Add the onions.
Cook, stirring frequently, over lowest possible heat until the onions are soft and golden.
Stir the flour into the milk.
Combine with the eggs and beat to mix thoroughly.
Season with the salt, pepper... - 43.8733
Baked Eggplant Frittata
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add eggplant, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, until vegetables are soft .
Add mushrooms, zucchini, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are soft.
Add tomatoes and cook,... - 42.1663
BASIC FRITTATA TECHNIQUE
Break 5 eggs into a mixing bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon of water, and stir until just blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of butter, margarine, or oil, as specified in the recipe, and saute any ingredients which need... - 27.5188
Artichoke Frittata Sandwiches
1. In a saucepan boil salted water and cook artichoke for 5 to 7 minutes until tender.
2. Drain and keep aside.
3. Stir in 1 tablespoon butter and chopped green onions.
4. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
5. For each sandwich, beat 2 eggs mixed with 1/2... - 47.8151
In a large skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter or margarine.
Add onions, mushrooms and zucchini; saute until vegetables are tender, about 2 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and sauteed... - 43.1614
Potato Frittata Sandwiches With Roasted Red Peppers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning until charred all over. Place the peppers in a bag and let steam for 10 minutes. Peel the peppers and remove the cores, seeds and ribs. Cut the... - 43.4057
1) Slice paprika into wedges.
2) Soften the diced potatoes by steaming or boiling for 15 minutes.
3) Take a 9- or 10-inch non-stick frying pan and cook potato, onion, and green pepper in 2-4 tablespoons water for 10 minutes until all... - 47.2686
Artichoke And Garlic Frittata
1. In large pan, sautÃ© garlic and onion in oil until these two ingredients become soft.
2. Add mushrooms and sautÃ© for 5 minutes more.
3. Add artichoke hearts; let mix get s cool.
4. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs.
5. Fold in cheeses,... - 47.9554
For sauce, in a medium skillet melt butter or margarine; add chopped tomatoes, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or till tomatoes are softened.
Uncover and cook for 5 minutes longer.
Remove from heat; set aside.
Drain cottage... - 44.4818
Using some of the first spring vegetables of the year, this Frittata is perfect for an outdoor brunch. - 0