- » Vegetarian Fondant
Vegetarian Fondant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian fondant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian fondant recipes.
If you do not have a marble surface to work on, cool a 15" x 9" cookie sheet in the refrigerator.
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, hot water, cream and corn syrup.
Stir constantly over medium heat until mixture boils.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and cook 3... - 43.5356
Fondant Dipped Strawberries
1) Rinse the strawberries gently leaving the hulls and stems intact. Drain them on paper towels.
2) In a double boiler set up over hot water, cook the confectioner's sugar, lemon juice and corn syrup.
3) Cook till the mixture becomes smooth and... - 37.4578
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Fondant . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Fondant to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. - 36.538
If you don't have a marble surface to work on, cool a 15" x 9" cookie sheet in the refrigerator.
In a 2-quart saucepan, combine sugar, water, corn syrup and salt.
Stir constantly over medium heat until sugar dissolves and mixture boils.
Cover and cook over... - 34.9933
1) In a medium bowl, beat the butter or margarine until soft.
2) Whisk in the corn syrup, salt and 10X sugar until completely blended.
3) Using hands knead for few minutes, or until smooth.
4) Place the mixture evenly into four bowls, and add... - 31.2163
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and water and without stirring, place over low heat and dissolve.
2) To prevent a crust from forming, dip a brush in cold water and at the syrup level, wipe around the pan to prevent a crust from forming.
3) Mix in the... - 29.2608
1. Take a heavy-bottomed pan, add water and sugar.
2. Place on low heat and without boiling, dissolve sugar to form a syrup.
3. Dip a brush in cold water and use it to wipe the pan sides at syrup level to avoid crystallization of the syrup.
4.... - 29.0723
Cream butter with corn syrup and heavy cream until smooth; slowly add sugar, a little at a time, beating well after each addition and kneading in the last bit if necessary.
Work in vanilla.
Roll into 1" balls or use to stuff pitted dates, prunes, or dried... - 28.0082
Quick Raisin Pecan Fondant
Mix milk and vanilla, add confectioners' sugar about 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly; before adding final 1/2 cup, work in raisins and pecans with your hands.
Knead in remaining sugar, press mixture into an ungreased 8"x8"x2" baking pan, cover loosely... - 24.8151
Blend all ingredients but sugar; mix in sugar; knead until blended.
Makes about 1 1/3 pounds. - 24.5502
Heat and stir all ingredients in a large, heavy saucepan over moderate heat until sugar dissolves; cover and boil 3 minutes.
Uncover, insert candy thermometer that has been heated under hot tap, and cook without stirring to 238° F. or until a drop of fondant... - 21.3267