- » Vegetarian Finger
Vegetarian Finger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian finger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian finger recipes.
Almond Crunch Fingers
This almond crunch fries are truly delectable and filling bites for tea-time snack. A highly healthy option as it is baked and not fried! - 36.9476
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
Baked Date Fingers
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date fingers. This recipe for date fingers has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 44.5724
Flap jack fingers are very tasty nibbles - an original try for parties and simply great for buffets! Try this recipe; it's sure to make your mouth go water. - 38.4537
These butterscotch fingers make a little heavy, but neat and very tasty nibbles. Perfect to go as party snacks! - 30.3656
Four Different Finger Sandwich
Chef Manjula is coming up strong with a wide variety of dishes and cuisines. Today, she is making Four Different Finger Sandwiches for appetizer. The uniqueness of these sandwiches lies in it herbed Cream cheese which are of 4 different types. Definitely a... - 95.5014
Mix the dry ingredients.
Rub in the butter and mix to a rolling-out dough with a little cold water.
Roll into an oblong.
Spread over Filling (over half the dough).
Filling: 1/2 -lb.
dates 3/4-cup water 1/2 -cup brown or yellow sugar Chop up dates and boil all... - 36.5526
1. Place the margarine and sugar in a bowl.
2. Sieve the flour into the fat and sugar.
3. Beat all together until soft and creamy with a wooden spoon - about 2 minutes.
4. Spread mixture into a Swiss roll tin. Mark in lines across surface using the back of a... - 33.3083
Cheesy Onion Fingers
Chop all the vegetables very finely. Chop the spring onion leaves also.
Put the butter in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
Add the remaining vegetables and fry again for at least 5 minutes.
Add half of the cheese. Add the tomato ketchup, chilli... - 47.6518
Savory Cheese Fingers
1. Mix all spices with cheese.
2. Make flaky pastry as per instruction. After final stage, roll to a rectangle, spread half the pastry with 3/4 cup cheese mixture, fold, the other half over and roll it out again.
3. Cut the pastry into fingers, about 3" (7.5... - 34.628
Graham Flour Finger Rolls With Sweet Butter
Dissolve the yeast and the 1 tsp brown sugar in the lukewarm water.
Let stand 10 minutes in a warm spot.
Scald the milk and combine with the salt, the 2 tbsp brown sugar, and the 2 tbsp butter in a large mixing bowl.
Stir just enough to melt the butter.
Let... - 46.7992
Vegan Tofu Fried Fingers
Looking for a vegan recipe that is yummy and would not make you miss chicken? Then give the tofu fingers described in this video a go. This easy appetizers is so tasty that you would not even think about missing chicken! - 111.583
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to mix very well.
1) Use an oiled cookie sheet 1/2" thick to press the mixture.
2) Place inside oven to bake for 20-30 minutes.
3) Cool thoroughly and cut into 3"... - 42.0598
Lady Finger Raita
• LADIES FINGER RAITA (BHENDI RAITA )-----
SOUR CURD --------- 225 ML
LADIES FINGER ( BHENDI ) ------115 GMS
GREEN CHILLY -------5 GMS
ONION ------ 10 GMS
SALT -------- 15 GMS
REFINED OIL ----15 ML
CUMIN POWDER --- 15 GMS
PUT SALT... - 36.6568
Party Cheese Fingers
Mix white pepper, garlic powder and onion salt with 3 oz.
Spread on slices of bread.
Cut into finger strips and top each with a thin slice of dill pickle or cucumber. - 15.9614
Ladies Finger Raita
1. Beat curds well with salt.
2. Chop ladies fingers, green chillies and onion.
3. Heat oil and fry chopped ingredients till crisp.
4. Add -to beaten curds and serve at once. - 34.7304
1. Sieve the flour and icing sugar separately.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Add the sieved flour and vanilla essence and mix well.
4. Fit a star nozzle in a piping bag and fill the bag with the mixture.
5. Grease... - 34.8269
Italian Potato Fingers
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Wash potatoes, leaving skin on.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, then into quarters.
Continue to cut quarters into thinner wedges.
Combine melted butter and dry salad dressing mix in Batter Bowl; add potato fingers and toss to... - 36.3615
Crunchy Ladies Fingers With Onions
Heat the oil to smoking point, then reduce heat and wait for 5 minutes.
Drop in the onions and tossing almost continuously, fry till they're a crisp, golden brown.
Remove from the oil and drain on brown paper.
Mix in the chillies and spices into the onions,... - 39.3582
Lady Fingers In Curd
1 Wash the lady fingers well.
2 Pat dry, using kitchen towels.
3 Cut from both the ends.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the ladyfingers and fry them whole until golden brown.
6 Remove using a slotted spoon.
7 In the same... - 43.0515
1. Remove crust and butter the slices.
2. Mix together cheese and tomato sauce.
3. Spread evenly over the slices and sprinkle caraway seeds lightly.
4. Cut them into fingers. Arrange them on a baking tray, bake in hot oven 220Â°C-425Â°F-gas mark-7 for 10... - 25.9759
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cut 85 grams (3 oz.) of the margarine with a knife into the flour.
3. Rub with finger tips and add 55 grams (2 oz.) of sugar.
4. Add milk and make a dough.
5. Divide the dough into 2 parts.
6. Roll out each part of the dough into... - 39.5775
Eazy Peezy Bread Fingers
These bread fingers can be a very good substitute for spring rolls during parties. It can also be served as snack. - 0
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 38.6932
Cheese Soup With Caraway Seed Toast Fingers
Saute the onion in the butter until tender.
Add the flour and cook slowly for a minute, stirring well.
Add the milk, stock or water and seasoning, gradually, stirring continuously; bring to the boil.
Add carrots and celery and cook until vegetables are... - 46.3443
Potato Pizza With Potato Fingers
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Mix flour, oil, salt and mashed potatoes nicely and add to water and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep in a warm place... - 46.1777
Fragrant Spicy Ladies' Fingers
Heat the oil.
Add the mustard seeds and fry till they stop spluttering.
Add the ginger and curry leaves and chillies.
Fry till the ginger is lightly browned.
Add the sambhar powder and fry a few seconds.
Tip in the vegetable, stir well and let it cook on a... - 37.416
- Peel the skin of the potatoes and cut it into long and thin strips.
- Add salt according to taste.
- Heat around ½ liter of oil for frying.
- Put the cut potatoes in the pan for frying for around 2-3mins.
- When the potatoes become little pinkish in... - 40.3131
Spicy Lady Finger
1 Wash the ladyfingers well.
2 Pat dry using kitchen towels.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the ladyfinger and fry them whole with a little salt until light brown and tender.
5 Remove from the pan, using a slotted... - 45.0856
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Using a wooden spoon, cream butter to soft.
4. Add sifted confectioners' sugar and beat well.
5. Add sifted flour and stir the... - 42.8707
Healthy Finger Millet Cookies
Finger Millet or Ragi is an excellent source of Calcium and fiber and to top it all it is extremely potent in weight loss and Cholesterol reduction. This is the best way to cheat your diet plan, if your are actually craving for sweet, then try these healthy... - 0
Golden Cheese Fingers
Grate carrots finely and mix with 5 oz.
cheese, 11/2 oz.
butter, ketchup and seasoning.
Toast bread and spread with rest of butter.
Pile cheese and carrot mixture on toast.
Sprinkle with rest of cheese and brown under grill.
Garnish with grilled tomatoes. - 27.4222
Two Fingers Mimosa
1. Into a glass, fill ice and add tequila, champagne and orange juice.
2. Garnish glass with a orange twist or wedge. - 28.6285
Idli Finger Chips
Put oil in a pan when it is hot put choped idiles and deep fry till it becomes crispy.
Then put a tissue in a plate and keep fried idlies and ready to eat with tea,coffe - 22.434
Combine carrot, cheese, butter, coriander leaves and seasonings in a bowl.
Gently make three horizontal slits on the sliced bread and toast them.
Spread carrot mixture evenly on the toast.
Cut each slice into three strips and place on baking sheet.
Place the... - 31.7559
Butter Finger Protein Shake
1. In a blender, pour the almond milk.
2. Add the Vi-Shape mix.
3. Throw in the sugar free butterscotch yellow pudding mix.
4. Add the dehydrated peanut butter.
5. Drop in the ice cubes.
6. Pulse blend until the mixture is incorporated and... - 101.744
Edible Finger Paint
1. In a large saucepan, add corn flour, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Pour cold water in pan and give it a good whisk. Place the pan on medium flame, stir and cook until thickened.
3. Remove the pan from heat and allow it to cool. Pour mixture into bowls.... - 0
Coconut Bread Fingers
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a cookie sheet with margarine or shortening.
2. Cut the crusts from the bread and cut each slice into 4 pieces. Dip each piece into the condensed milk and then roll it in the coconut to cover all sides.
3. Place... - 25.1996
Choco Scotch Fingers
Microwave butter in 1 1/2- or 2-qt mixing bowl or casserole at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Blend in sugar.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread in greased 8x8-in baking dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High 3 to... - 39.2651
Olive Salad Finger Sandwiches
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from cream cheese and bread. Mix well, cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
2. Place 6 slices on a chopping board and portion equal olive mixture on to each slice. Spread... - 40.5587
Homemade Tari Bhaji
When it comes to making dry curries at home, Sindhis definitely take away the cake. This classic vegetarian dish is a perfect amalgamation of flavorful vegetables and zesty spices. Simple to make and good to eat, this tasty dish makes for a delectable... - 113.311
Almost everyone loves eating sandwiches, there are many different ways of making a sandwich. Sandwich is the most popular food, typically taken to school, office, or picnic to be eaten as a part of packed lunch. Chef Betty shows us how to make the perfect... - 104.081
Veggie Burger For Vegetarians
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you must check this out. Chef Bhavna makes this delicious burgers in Indian style. This is an easy and tasty recipe. You can use the bun bread and serve the burger with fries. Do watch the interesting... - 106.672
Organic Vegetarian Sushi Platter
Love sushi and want to keep it simple with regular vegetables - watch this video. The chef here shows the easy way to roll sushi using different ingredients of his choice. You can have your choice to roll them up. So, get the detail instruction and start now. - 113.98
Simple Paneer Tikka : Indian Vegetarian Appetizer
Very simple Indian food recipe for Paneer (Cottage Cheese) Tikka which makes a great appetizer. It's not only a tasty party appetizer but also great finger food, good for bbq, summer parties, pool parties and all other occasions. - 0
Vegetarian Nori Rolls
Do you love nori rolls? Do you know that they can be prepared at home? Here is the video recipe showing you exactly how to do that!! This is delicious and healthy and the only time consuming part is cooking the rice. Watch the recipe and surely you will be... - 124.566
Crunchy Orange-cinnamon Toast
Toast 3 slices white bread on one side only.
Spread the untoasted side with soft butter and top with the above ingredients, well mixed.
Broil for a few minutes.
Cut into fingers.
Serve hot. - 23.787
1. Place pineapple, mangoes, banana and mint in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze until firm.
2. Turn fruit freezers out into cups. Eat with fingers. - 26.477
Corn And Mango Salsa
1. In a bowl mix mango, corn, red onion, jalapeno, bell pepper and cilantro.
2. Add salt to taste and cumin powder and mix well.
3. Serve with tortilla chips or finger fries. - 100.458
1) Toast the bread slices and spread butter on them.
2) In a bowl, combine ground cinnamon and castor sugar (1 part cinnamon to 3 parts sugar) to prepare cinnamon sugar.
3) Sprinkle this on hot toast.
4) Cut the toast in fingers... - 33.7659
Spicy Tomato Dip
1) Drain the tomatoes and remove the excess juice.
2) In a bowl, place the tomato flesh, puree, spring onion and pickled gherkin.
3) Drop by drop add the chili sauce to the tomato mix.
4) Add black pepper.
5) Serve the tomato... - 36.5552
Butter Bean Dip
1) In a bowl, place the butter beans.
2) With a fork, mash them until smooth.
3) Stir in the remaining ingredients.
4) Season the mixture with black pepper.
5) Serve the butter bean dip with finger foods. - 35.0755
Trim rhubarb and cut into short lengths. Place in saucepan with sugar, orange rind and 1/4cup water. Simmer gently until tender. Drain and cool. Lightly whip cream and fold into cooled rhubarb. Serve cold, with sponge fingers or thin, crisp biscuits - 21.4013
Spicy Peanut Dip
1) In a bowl, beat together all ingredients to a creamy consistency.
2) If needed, use little water and lemon juice to dilute it.
3) Use as dipping for crisps, savoury biscuits and toast fingers. - 35.6521
Cinnamon Toast is a perfect dish for a filling breakfast or brunch. This flavored toast is a heavenly treat. Try this wonderful Cinnamon Toast recipe. - 24.9699
1. In a fondue pot stir cheese into 1/2 pint of the wine over a low heat such that the cheese is melted and fondue begins to bubble.
2. Quickly add kirsch and alight.
3. Serve with the flame still burning.
4. Cut French bread into long fingers... - 31.396
Lemon Champagne Sorbet
Combine together all ingredients and freeze tor 45 min.
Remove, beat, and freeze again, for further 3 or 4 hr.
Serve in tall glasses, with sponge fingers. - 26.4985
Frozen Chocolate Russe
Soak the gelatin in the cold water for 5 min.
Scald 1/3 c of the cream, remove from the heat, add the gelatin, and stir until dissolved.
Whip the remaining 2/3 c cream until stiff, using, a hand or electric beater.
If light cream is used, whip as in... - 37.3397
This easy to make recipe for hazelnut shortbread is guaranteed to come out great by BakingMama. Enjoy hazelnut shortbread yourself or share with friends and family. Make sure to let me know. - 25.0417
Figs With Orange Liqueur & Mascarpone
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Trim stems from figs, if desired; then cut each fig in half lengthwise.
Arrange 4 halves on each of 2 dessert plates.
Drizzle figs with liqueur... - 34.6128
Chewy Flapjack Squares
Melt the butter or margarine in a saucepan with the sugar, syrup and milk.
Stir in the oats.
Spoon two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 18 cm (7 inch) shallow square tin and cook in a preheated oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 37.7425
Creamy Mango Fool
Looking for a great way to stay cool this summer? Just indulge in this super cool Mango Fool! - 29.9417
Peanut Laddu can be eaten both during snack and also as a dessert.With a combination of coconut in the dish, it gives a great flavor to the same.Also it is very healthy and gives lot of energy. - 23.2118
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless crispies. This recipe for crispies has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 37.9185
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 C).
2. Grease large baking tray (1/2 inch thick) and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
4. Place in greased tray and press almonds into the mixture in a... - 45.5158
Milk Chocolate Making Made Easier
Making homemade chocolate can be a long process, and it may take many tries and a lot of patience. There are no right or wrong recipes, but this is a super easy recipe for homemade milk chocolate candy, great for kids and to make and give as gifts during... - 88.1686
1. Let cheeses soften at room temperature and then blend well.
2. In a bowl combine green pepper, onion, celery, pimento, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce with cheeses.
3. Thin with mayonnaise to desired consistency.
4. Chill for 5-6... - 43.2754
Fresh Raspberry Mousse
Pour boiling water into the blender and pour in jelly powder.
Cover and blend on high speed for 3 or 4 seconds.
Add lemon juice and raspberries and blend until crushed.
Chill until mixture mounds with a spoon.
Fold into dessert-topping mix prepared according... - 34.2144
Grease a 20cm pie plate with half the butter, and press one cup of the crumbs on to bottom and sides. Mix apples with lemon rind, juice and sugar and spoon into the plate. Cover with rest of crumbs, dot with remaining butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and... - 28.9542
Pour enough boiling water over the prunes to cover and soak for at least 30 minutes.
Drain off soaking water.
Put prunes into the pressure cooker with the measured water, sugar and lemon rind.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 13... - 42.34
Apricots With Brandy And Cream
1) In a large frying pan melt butter and stir in sugar.
2) With a wooden spoon, stir over heat until the sugar melts and turns golden, caramel brown.
3) Keep stirring until mixture browns evenly.
4) Mix orange juice and stir until caramel turns... - 42.1404
Vanilla Popcorn Balls
1) In a pot, mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt.
2) Mixture needs to be cooked to the point where it becomes brittle when a small amount is dropped into cold water (270°F. on a candy thermometer).
3) Then add the vanilla extract and... - 37.2519
1. Set oven temperature at 200-230°C (375-400°F).
2. Chop chocolate into small pieces.
3. Using kitchen scissors or a sharp knife, halve marshmallows.
4. Peel bananas and cut in half lengthways.
5. Place two banana halves on each piece of aluminium foil.
6.... - 38.3315
1) Remove the skin of the grapefruit, using a sharp knife.
2) Discard the membrane and retain the juice.
3) Place the segments in 2 glasses.
4) In a bowl, combine together 4 tablespoons of grapefruit juice, peppermint extract, colouring and... - 42.9273
No Fool Pie
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt margarine in deep 8-inch cobbler pan while oven is preheating; set aside.
Combine flour, sugar, and one-half of milk; stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Add remaining milk and stir until smooth.
Pour batter over melted... - 38.1124
Roll out the pastry dough on a lightly floured board into 2 large circles to fit a 200 mm. (8") diameter pie dish.
Place the pastry in ungreased pie dishes of this size. Prick all over with a fork.
Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 10 to 12 minutes.
Cool... - 35.3521
These caramel biscuits are super-delicious bites to go with evening tea or as party snack. Tuck in your favorite nuts and they become jus unbeatable! - 38.4316
Muesli Orange Ladoo
It is a tangy sweet preparation. You need just a few ingredients and the output is wonderful!! - 0
These peppermint chocolate crunchies are all set to get your taste buds buzzing. Savor this delicious mix; you sure can't stop with a single bite! - 30.7803
Brown Cheese Straws
These crispy and tangy cheese straws are sure to brighten up a laid-back evening! Serve these fine and neat rolls with a hot sip of tea. - 37.5187
Sugared Popcorn Balls
Mix sugar, corn syrup, water, margarine, and salt in saucepan; cook until mixture becomes brittle when tried in cold water (270°F.
on a candy thermometer).
Add vanilla and stir; pour slowly over popped corn; mix.
Grease fingers with extra margarine and form... - 33.8056
Melt the margarine with the sugar and syrup, then stir in the rolled oats and mix thoroughly.
Turn into a greased, shallow 20 cm / 8 inch square tin and smooth the top with a palette knife.
Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
Cool... - 33.062
Ohagi is a classic Japanese dessert prepared using sticky rice, sugar, and beans. Sarah tells you how to make a quick Japanese dessert using easy-to-find ingredients that doesn't require more than 30 minutes to throw together. Delicious, sticky, gooey treats,... - 92.7808
Field Mushroom 'caviar'
1. Wash the mushrooms and pat dry
2. Trim the ends of the mushrooms stalks but leave as much as possible on the stalk
3. Chop the mushroom finely
4. In a large saucepan, heat the butter
5. Gently sauté the onion till light brown
6. Add... - 47.2449
Rice With Egg And Lemon From Italy
1) Mix glutamate powder and root ginger with water.
2) Add in rice and minimize heat.
3) Cook, covered for 15-20 minutes until the rice is just soft and discard ginger.
4) Take a serving casserole or tureen and whip egg yolks, lemon rind and juice in... - 48.0058
Raisin-apple Ring Cake
This lovely, fluffy raisin-apple cake is bet served at breakfast, tea-time or as a dessert! Taste this dish, because it really is wonderful. - 37.2115
Delicious Pie Crust
A juicy-filling pie with a limp crust is like beer without fizz. Learn how to make pie crust from the scratch with this easy to make recipe. Greg Patent helps you put together a flaky trust. A yummy way to start a great pie. - 94.7047
Cashew brittle is a healthy snack which is ready in few minutes. This is one of the recipes that can be prepared with all the available ingredients in the pantry and tastes great. Everyone’s favorite-Cashew Brittle. - 47.9864
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Butter 8 cup souffle dish or 2 quart casserole.
(If using souffle dish, make a 4 inch band of triple thickness aluminum foil 2 inches longer than circumference of dish; butter one side.
Extend depth of dish by securing foil band,... - 31.0529
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.2539
Savoury Cheese Puffs
1. Grate the cheese.
2. Beat the egg-white stiffly.
3. Add the grated cheese, chilli sauce and salt to the egg-white.
4. Apply this mixture on the bread fingers.
5. Chill for 1 to 2 hours.
6. Bake in a hot oven at 400Â°F. for 15 minutes or until the... - 33.1364
Butter the slices of bread on both sides.
Dip in grated cheese on both sides.
Cut into small thin fingers.
Put on a greased baking tin and bake in a hot oven at 400Â°F. for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve hot with soup. - 31.9646
Basic Pie Pastry
1. Sift together the flour and salt.
2. Using a pastry blender or two knives, chop in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3. Sprinkle water slowly over the top of the flour, while tossing the mixture up from the bottom of the bowl with... - 29.2287
Dede's Best Hummus
This hummus is undoubted the most authentic and best version you can find. We lived in the Middle East for a few years where we fell in love with Arabic food and have since been looking for a delicious, authentic hummus recipes. This is sincerely the best and... - 138.329