- » Vegetarian Finger
Vegetarian Finger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian finger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian finger recipes.
Almond Crunch Fingers
This almond crunch fries are truly delectable and filling bites for tea-time snack. A highly healthy option as it is baked and not fried! - 34.579
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.8634
Baked Date Fingers
Gourmet, Gourmand or always a mom's baby - you are guaranteed to enjoy this eggless date fingers. This recipe for date fingers has never failed me. Let me know how it turned out for you? - 42.4328
Flap jack fingers are very tasty nibbles - an original try for parties and simply great for buffets! Try this recipe; it's sure to make your mouth go water. - 35.9112
Vendakka kichadi is a thottucurry or side dish served during Vishu and Onam feasts. It is prepared using lady finger, coconut paste and curd. - 28.0043
Spicy Lady Finger
1 Wash the ladyfingers well.
2 Pat dry using kitchen towels.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in the ladyfinger and fry them whole with a little salt until light brown and tender.
5 Remove from the pan, using a slotted... - 44.3221
These butterscotch fingers make a little heavy, but neat and very tasty nibbles. Perfect to go as party snacks! - 27.7628
Four Different Finger Sandwich
Chef Manjula is coming up strong with a wide variety of dishes and cuisines. Today, she is making Four Different Finger Sandwiches for appetizer. The uniqueness of these sandwiches lies in it herbed Cream cheese which are of 4 different types. Definitely a... - 93.0937
Fragrant Spicy Ladies' Fingers
Heat the oil.
Add the mustard seeds and fry till they stop spluttering.
Add the ginger and curry leaves and chillies.
Fry till the ginger is lightly browned.
Add the sambhar powder and fry a few seconds.
Tip in the vegetable, stir well and let it cook on a... - 35.8113
Mix the dry ingredients.
Rub in the butter and mix to a rolling-out dough with a little cold water.
Roll into an oblong.
Spread over Filling (over half the dough).
Filling: 1/2 -lb.
dates 3/4-cup water 1/2 -cup brown or yellow sugar Chop up dates and boil all... - 35.2035
Cheesy Onion Fingers
Chop all the vegetables very finely. Chop the spring onion leaves also.
Put the butter in a vessel and fry the onions for a little time.
Add the remaining vegetables and fry again for at least 5 minutes.
Add half of the cheese. Add the tomato ketchup, chilli... - 45.6563
1. Place the margarine and sugar in a bowl.
2. Sieve the flour into the fat and sugar.
3. Beat all together until soft and creamy with a wooden spoon - about 2 minutes.
4. Spread mixture into a Swiss roll tin. Mark in lines across surface using the back of a... - 32.9723
Savory Cheese Fingers
1. Mix all spices with cheese.
2. Make flaky pastry as per instruction. After final stage, roll to a rectangle, spread half the pastry with 3/4 cup cheese mixture, fold, the other half over and roll it out again.
3. Cut the pastry into fingers, about 3" (7.5... - 32.2247
Graham Flour Finger Rolls With Sweet Butter
Dissolve the yeast and the 1 tsp brown sugar in the lukewarm water.
Let stand 10 minutes in a warm spot.
Scald the milk and combine with the salt, the 2 tbsp brown sugar, and the 2 tbsp butter in a large mixing bowl.
Stir just enough to melt the butter.
Let... - 44.16
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to mix very well.
1) Use an oiled cookie sheet 1/2" thick to press the mixture.
2) Place inside oven to bake for 20-30 minutes.
3) Cool thoroughly and cut into 3"... - 39.8953
Party Cheese Fingers
Mix white pepper, garlic powder and onion salt with 3 oz.
Spread on slices of bread.
Cut into finger strips and top each with a thin slice of dill pickle or cucumber. - 14.2095
Ladies Finger Raita
1. Beat curds well with salt.
2. Chop ladies fingers, green chillies and onion.
3. Heat oil and fry chopped ingredients till crisp.
4. Add -to beaten curds and serve at once. - 35.4766
1. Sieve the flour and icing sugar separately.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3. Add the sieved flour and vanilla essence and mix well.
4. Fit a star nozzle in a piping bag and fill the bag with the mixture.
5. Grease... - 35.3725
Italian Potato Fingers
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Wash potatoes, leaving skin on.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise, then into quarters.
Continue to cut quarters into thinner wedges.
Combine melted butter and dry salad dressing mix in Batter Bowl; add potato fingers and toss to... - 35.4933
Crunchy Ladies Fingers With Onions
Heat the oil to smoking point, then reduce heat and wait for 5 minutes.
Drop in the onions and tossing almost continuously, fry till they're a crisp, golden brown.
Remove from the oil and drain on brown paper.
Mix in the chillies and spices into the onions,... - 37.8813
Lady Fingers In Curd
1 Wash the lady fingers well.
2 Pat dry, using kitchen towels.
3 Cut from both the ends.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee.
5 Add in the ladyfingers and fry them whole until golden brown.
6 Remove using a slotted spoon.
7 In the same... - 42.7169
1. Remove crust and butter the slices.
2. Mix together cheese and tomato sauce.
3. Spread evenly over the slices and sprinkle caraway seeds lightly.
4. Cut them into fingers. Arrange them on a baking tray, bake in hot oven 220Â°C-425Â°F-gas mark-7 for 10... - 24.5897
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cut 85 grams (3 oz.) of the margarine with a knife into the flour.
3. Rub with finger tips and add 55 grams (2 oz.) of sugar.
4. Add milk and make a dough.
5. Divide the dough into 2 parts.
6. Roll out each part of the dough into... - 39.9132
Bread And Cheese Roll With Potato Finger Chips
1. Mix cheese, garam masala and cream together.
2. Dip each slice of bread into the milk one at a time. Squeeze out milk, placing the slices between your palms.
3. Place 1 tablespoon of filling in the centre of the bread slice. Gently make an oblong roll.... - 36.6911
Cheese Soup With Caraway Seed Toast Fingers
Saute the onion in the butter until tender.
Add the flour and cook slowly for a minute, stirring well.
Add the milk, stock or water and seasoning, gradually, stirring continuously; bring to the boil.
Add carrots and celery and cook until vegetables are... - 46.2809
Potato Pizza With Potato Fingers
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Mix flour, oil, salt and mashed potatoes nicely and add to water and knead to a soft dough.
Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep in a warm place... - 44.6714
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take 2 cookie sheets, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Using a wooden spoon, cream butter to soft.
4. Add sifted confectioners' sugar and beat well.
5. Add sifted flour and stir the... - 41.224
Golden Cheese Fingers
Grate carrots finely and mix with 5 oz.
cheese, 11/2 oz.
butter, ketchup and seasoning.
Toast bread and spread with rest of butter.
Pile cheese and carrot mixture on toast.
Sprinkle with rest of cheese and brown under grill.
Garnish with grilled tomatoes. - 26.4592
Two Fingers Mimosa
1. Into a glass, fill ice and add tequila, champagne and orange juice.
2. Garnish glass with a orange twist or wedge. - 26.653
Combine carrot, cheese, butter, coriander leaves and seasonings in a bowl.
Gently make three horizontal slits on the sliced bread and toast them.
Spread carrot mixture evenly on the toast.
Cut each slice into three strips and place on baking sheet.
Place the... - 30.3206
Idli Finger Chips
Put oil in a pan when it is hot put choped idiles and deep fry till it becomes crispy.
Then put a tissue in a plate and keep fried idlies and ready to eat with tea,coffe - 24.2158
Butter Finger Protein Shake
1. In a blender, pour the almond milk.
2. Add the Vi-Shape mix.
3. Throw in the sugar free butterscotch yellow pudding mix.
4. Add the dehydrated peanut butter.
5. Drop in the ice cubes.
6. Pulse blend until the mixture is incorporated and... - 101.656
Edible Finger Paint
1. In a large saucepan, add corn flour, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Pour cold water in pan and give it a good whisk. Place the pan on medium flame, stir and cook until thickened.
3. Remove the pan from heat and allow it to cool. Pour mixture into bowls.... - 0
Coconut Bread Fingers
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a cookie sheet with margarine or shortening.
2. Cut the crusts from the bread and cut each slice into 4 pieces. Dip each piece into the condensed milk and then roll it in the coconut to cover all sides.
3. Place... - 22.996
Choco Scotch Fingers
Microwave butter in 1 1/2- or 2-qt mixing bowl or casserole at High 45 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
Blend in sugar.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spread in greased 8x8-in baking dish.
Place dish on inverted saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High 3 to... - 37.7773
Olive Salad Finger Sandwiches
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients, apart from cream cheese and bread. Mix well, cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
2. Place 6 slices on a chopping board and portion equal olive mixture on to each slice. Spread... - 40.8671
Homemade Tari Bhaji
When it comes to making dry curries at home, Sindhis definitely take away the cake. This classic vegetarian dish is a perfect amalgamation of flavorful vegetables and zesty spices. Simple to make and good to eat, this tasty dish makes for a delectable... - 114.859
Bhindi Ki Sabzi
1 Cut the onion into slices.
2 Cut the ladysfingers into small pieces.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee, add in turmeric and ladysfingers.
4 Fry for 5 minutes.
5 Add in onions, salt and pepper, cook, stirring on a low heat until the onions... - 39.812