- » Vegetarian Dipping Sauce
Vegetarian Dipping Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian dipping sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian dipping sauce recipes.
Basic White Sauce For Dips
Melt butter over low heat.
Stir in flour.
Remove from heat and add milk (mixed with water) slowly.
Return to stove.
Cook and stir till thickened and smooth. - 24.2702
A short clip showing steps to prepare Tahini, the famous Middle Eastern dip. You can watch and learn to prepare the dish which basically involves mixing of a few ingredients. Tahini not only makes a good dip but also a great spread for sandwiches. - 39.1879
1) Wash and drain the spinach thoroughly.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients and combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for overnight.
4) Serve the dip with crackers. - 37.3118
Combine soup mix and sour cream.
Let stand in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. - 25.3371
Spicy Cheese Dip For Vegetables
1. In a blender combine all ingredients blend well and chill.
2. Serve with carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips and cauliflower strips. - 33.298
Smoky Pea Dip
Combine soup mix and sour cream.
Chill 2 hours for crunchy dip and 4 hours for softer dip. - 24.6977
Spring Vegetable Dip
Combine soup mix and sour cream.
Let stand in refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving. - 26.4362
Creamy Spinach Dip
1) In a medium bowl, add mayonnaise and sour cream to combine.
2) Fold in remaining ingredients and stir well.
3) Cover with a lid and place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
4) Serve with assorted cut up fresh vegetables. - 35.7564
Bell Pepper Dip
1) In a clean bowl, combine all the ingredients. Mix well to blend.
2) Serve with sandwiches, cutlets, or use as desired. - 37.8252
Velma's Dipping Sauce
Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Process until well blended. - 34.9951
Quick And Simple Dipping Sauce
1. In a small bowl, add sour cream, and about 75 gram of sweet chilli sauce. Mix to combine.
2. Spread little sweet chilli sauce on top.
3. Serve dipping sauce with fresh carrots, chicken nuggets etc. - 98.2178
1) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
2) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
3) Serve the dip with cut veggies. - 37.5945
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve chilled with crackers. - 36.0112
1) Take a microwave proof bowl and put cheese in it. Microwave to melt cheese and then add other ingredients and mix well.
2) Serve with salads, cutlets, kebabs etc, or use as desired. - 29.282
Tasty Eggplant Dip
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) On a baking pan or dish place the eggplant. With a knife, pierce it a few times.
3) Bake for about 30 minutes until soft.
4) Take off from oven and let cool.
5) Gently peel out the skin once cooled... - 49.2897
Raw Tapioca Rolls With Spicy Chili Dipping Sauce
Here is an amazing tasting veggie spring roll that is filled with crunchy satisfaction. This is what I would call some raw deliciousness! You do not have to have a food blender, dehydrator or fancy equipment to make a delicious raw food meal. Santiago shows... - 108.164
Microwave Dipping Sauce
This is a unique sauce prepared by microwaving.With a combination of cheese this sauce tastes awesome. - 0
Refried Bean Dip With Taco Sauce
In a small pan or heatproof pottery bowl, stir together beans, cheese, onion, salt, and taco sauce until well blended.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until heated throughout.
Serve warm with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.7736
Apricot Dipping Sauce
In a small saucepan over low heat combine apricot preserves, gingerroot, vinegar and mustard.
Heat until preserves melt and ingredients are blended, stirring constantly. - 27.9516
1. In a blender blend cream cheese and blue cheese thoroughly.
2. Stir in cream and add lemon juice and nuts.
4. Serve with appetizers or snacks as desired. - 34.2617
1. Let cheeses soften at room temperature and then blend well.
2. In a bowl combine green pepper, onion, celery, pimento, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce with cheeses.
3. Thin with mayonnaise to desired consistency.
4. Chill for 5-6... - 43.2754
Chili Sauce Dip
1) Mix together all the ingredients and refrigerate.
2) Serve chilled with crisp raw vegetables of your choice. - 35.7833
Warm Cheddar Dip
1) Into a bowl, add cheddar cheese, cream cheese, onion, green pepper, milk and mustard
2) Cling film the dish and microwave on Medium for 2 minutes till the cheese have warmed through
3) Stir to mix well
4) Serve with chips - 37.2622
Sweet Garlic Sauce For Dipping
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, bring to boil sugar and vinegar.
2) Add in black pepper, red food coloring, chile pepper and salt.
3) Allow the sauce to boil for 5 minutes without boiling over. Stir continuously.
4) Take the pan off the flame and add in the... - 37.3676
Bourbon-caramel Dipping Sauce (corn Syrup Free)
If you aren't going to eat caramel dipped apples anymore, you might as well goes balls out and make your dipping sauce full on adult oriented...just add bourbon! Now, I really wanted a sauce that was free of corn syrup, and a bit more natural in its creation.... - 111.456
Empty curd into a soft cotton cloth, squzze out excess water and hung curd for 20 minutes.
Unwarped the curd into a bowl (should be thickened and creamy ),and add the garlic and musterd paste, whipping lightely with a fork.Next ,add pepper and salt. Mix... - 30.368
Gingery Peanut Dipping Sauce
Gingery Peanut Dipping Sauce is a delicious preparation that can be made in minutes. I served this sauce for a party at home and my guests just loved it! The Gingery Peanut Dipping Sauce is simply too tasty to miss out. Try it! - 30.872
Pineapple Peach Dipping Sauce
1. In a non metallic bowl, combine the ingredients.
2. Stir until well blended.
3. Use as it is or cover bowl and refrigerate to chill thoroughly before serving.
4. This sauce makes a wonderful dipping sauce for chicken nuggets or egg rolls.... - 30.2584
Terrific Tomato Dipping Sauce
Combine the 9 dry ingredients in a bowl.
Add the vegetable juice, tomato sauce, lime juice, and vinegar, and stir until blended.
Add the remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly blended. - 37.4194
Japanese Katsu Sauce
No now need to go to the restaurants. You can make the famous Japanese Katsu sauce right in your own kitchen with very less ingredients. Check the recipe detail. - 99.1344
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1. Take a small saucepan and add in all the ingredients. Mix well.
2.Place over heat and let mixture get heated up for about 4 minutes until the honey is completely dissolved. The sauce would thicken a little bit.
3. Serve warm. - 37.6269
Peanut Dipping Sauce
In a saucepan, combine the water and cornstarch and stir until the cornstarch has dissolved.
Add the peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, pepper flakes and chili oil and whisk until smooth.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking... - 38.6316
1. Combine all ingredients in blender bowl and mash well. Set aside to chill
2. Serve with corn chips. - 39.3239
Tempura Dipping Sauce
Heat vegetable oil In a small saucepan. Add garlic, onion and ginger. Saute until onion is soft.
In a small bowl, stir ketchup, miso and black pepper together until smooth. Add to saucepan. Stir in 1/4 to 1/2 cup water for desired consistency. Bring to a... - 31.1693
This Cheese-Pecan Dip is one of those things on earth that you can't help but LOVE!! Serve it to your guests and they won't tire singing your praises. This dip has that rare ability to put you in a good mood every time you dip or should I say dig into it!!!... - 47.9002
Cranberry Orange Dipping Sauce
In a medium-size saucepan, combine sugar, water and cranberries over medium heat; simmer until cranberry skins pop open.
Press mixture through a fine strainer into a medium-size bowl; discard skins.
Return cranberry puree to saucepan.
Add orange preserves,... - 35.1607
1. Bring cream cheese at room temperature.
2. In a bowl beat combining cream cheese, mayonnaise, cherry juice, milk and lemon juice until smooth.
3. Prepare topping mix according to package directions and fold into cream cheese... - 43.7744
Tofu And Broccoli With Dipping Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees f.
2.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together soya sauce, tofu , broth mix and coat well.
3.Refrigerate covered for 20 minutes to 2 hours.
4. Drain the tofu and keep the marinade aside.
5. Spray nonstick... - 46.9432
Soft Guacamole Sauce
Perfect guacamole dip. This is very nice video to quickly prepare guacamole sauce. Its soft is texture with a zesty, tropical flavor. This flavorful dip is very refreshing and great with fresh tortilla chips or as a condiment on many Latin dishes. - 112.154
Broccoli Cakes With Dipping Sauce
Looking for some easy party appetizer ideas with broccoli, here is a recipe just fit for the purpose. Watch Aarsi making showing how to make broccoli cakes with coating and seasonings and then a dipping sauce to accompany the cakes. Makes a good tea time... - 121.926
Raw Asparagus With Cream Cheese Dipping Sauce
Combine all ingredients except asparagus in medium mixing bowl and blend until smooth, using just enough sour cream to make soft consistency.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Transfer to crock or serving dish and surround with asparagus tips.
Sauce will... - 32.7294
Creamy Tzatziki Sauce
Tzatziki may not be as popular as mayonnaise but it sure is competition for all such sauces. Smooth and creamy, learn how to make the perfect tzatziki by following the Greek chef in this video. You may have to plan in advance to make the sauce but once... - 118.228
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce is a yummy dish that offers an exquisite palette of flavors. The delicious Belgian Endive With Yogurt Dipping Sauce has the potential to enslave anyone. Try it for yourself to understand what I am talking about. - 37.7711
Coriander Dipping Sauce
1.Wash and clean the cilantro and finely chop the Serrano pepper
2.Juice the lemon. Do not use bottled lemon juice.
3.In a food processor, place the cilantro and serrano pepper and process till coarsely chopped. Push down the paste on to... - 115.91
Thai Dipping Sauce
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Cook for 1 minute, then serve with fishcakes, chicken, duck or meat. - 28.645
Vietnamese Bean Dipping Sauce
Looking for a simple recipe to make the famous Vietnamese fermented bean sauce? Then you have come to the right place! Watch Ramona Werst as she details a simple recipe to make the sauce within a few minutes! - 96.7666
Unique Dipping-sauce Ideas For Idaho French Fries
French fries are just like any other crunchy munchies until you top them with gooey, delectable, syrupy sauces. This video instructs you on how to make one such delectable sauce for your fries. Replete with yummy ingredients like harissa, cumin, sesame oil... - 107.834
Easy Steamed Artichokes With Tangy Dipping Sauce
Do you choke at the thought of artichoke? Many people avoid buying artichokes because they are not sure how to cook them, which is a shame because artichokes are incredibly tasty and also extremely good for you. They have no fat or cholesterol, lots of... - 128.282
Raw Rice Paper Spring Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
When it’s raw, it’s real! There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an raw-some recipe that is... - 124.782
Betty's Baked Sweet Potato Fries And Dipping Sauce
For Sour Cream Brown Sugar Dipping Sauce:
1. In a small pot, add sour cream and brown sugar.
2. Place the pot on medium flame, stir constantly and bring it to a boil.
3. Remove pot from heat and let cool to room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap... - 0
Hot Chili Con Queso
1. In a pan in small amount of butter saute onions until clear.
2. In double boiler combine onions and remaining ingredients over low heat.
3. Stir constantly until cheese is melted.
4. Serve hot in chafing dish with taco chips or corn chips. - 39.9142
Roasted Pepper And Pecan Sauce
When you are looking for a zesty sauce recipe, you look no further than this. This yummy roasted pepper and pecan sauce is something that pairs well with almost all vegetarian and non-vegetarian food and is quite simple to make. Just follow the instructions... - 108.617
Delicious Homemade Thai Satay Peanut Sauce
Sauces are key preparations and ingredients in Thai cuisine and here is a recipe to make a Thai sauce. Check out the chef in the video making flavorful Thai Satay Peanut sauce which is a great dipping sauce alongside chicken, tofu dishes, breads, etc. No... - 84.459
Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa
Want to spice up your meal today with this Super Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa? Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this Mexican delicacy with a spicy twist in your own kitchen. - 105.081
Stuffed Grapes Leaves With Yogurt Sauce
Straight out of chef Tina Jo's kitchen, fresh from the Greek cuisine. Check out the video of the delicious Stuffed Grapes Leaves with Yogurt Sauce. A great recipe prepared just for you. Takes a bit of time preparing this dish but it's worth it. - 80.799
Very few foods are as healthy and satiating as hummus. In this video, you can learn how to whomp up this Middle Eastern delight at home without any arduous toil. Prepared using garbanzo beans and olive oil, this scrumptious dip makes for a filling snack too. - 95.5155
Delicious Homemade Hummus
This classic Middle Eastern style bean dip is something you can always store in your refrigerator and use as a quick snack. Packed with the goodness of garbanzo beans and olive oil, this hummus recipe is indeed something you should try making at least once in... - 106.768
1. In a small saucepan, combine ingredients.
2. Place on a medium heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, until pepper is soft.
3. Serve sauce coat vegetables or over rice. You can also serve it as a dipping sauce. - 34.2358
Tasty Cocktail Saice
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients and chill.
2. Use into seafood dip and serve. - 32.6731
Unsalted Cocktail Sauce
1) Put together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Refrigerate and use as desired with snacks.
This cocktail sauce is good served over cold cooked fish and seafood, or as a low-calorie dip for raw vegetables. - 29.9114
Shrimp Cocktail Sauce
1. In a bowl, add ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice and tobasco sauce and mix.
2. Add salt and pepper and give it another good mix.
3. Yummy cocktail sauce can be served as a dip with shrimp. - 92.9552
Kalamata Olive Sauce
1) In a food processor, mince together shallots and garlic.
2) While the processor is still on add chilli pepper and mince.
3) Add parsley, thyme, oregano, and vinegar, pulsing to blend.
4) Slowly stream in olive oil through feed tube, blend until... - 41.9894
Broccoli Helene With Lime Sauce
Peel broccoli stems if necessary.
Cook broccoli in boiling water until crisp-tender and still bright green.
Cool in ice water .
Sprinkle broccoli lightly with dressing.
Arrange on platter and serve with bowls of Lime Sauce... - 31.36
Simple Cocktail Sauce
Would you like to spice up your seafood with a simple yet delectable sauce? This dish is prepared using ketchup and horseradish. With Beryl Stokes stir this fabulous sauce and reserve it for your moments of need. - 87.4327
Simple Apricot Sauce
Vegetable fries never got a better companion! Dip in the goodness of this Apricot sauce - a great way to liven up your favorite fries. - 27.1466
Have you tried this lip-smacking butterscotch sauce? Use as dips or simply pour it over your favorite butterscotch ice cream and relish the taste. - 27.2741
1) Cover walnuts with boiling water and skin them as much as possible.
2) In a pestle and mortar, pound nuts, parsley and salt to form a paste.
3) Slowly add in fat and then the crumbs and oil and work them to make a smooth paste.
4) Mix... - 42.5445
Sweet Relish Sauce
1. In 2-cup glass measure, stir together all ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until bubbling, stirring once during cooking.
2. Serve warm with Swanson Chicken Dipsters or Nibbles for dipping. - 27.9252
1. Blend all ingredients to get a smooth paste. Ensure that there are no garlic pieces.
2. Add water to get a pouring consistancy or let it be thick if using as a dip.
3. Serve Tahini sauce as dip or sauce for steak. - 32.1991
Artichokes With Green Sauce
Prepare artichokes, and fry gently.
Heat asparagus tips.
Roast small potatoes a light brown.
Place potatoes in pile in centre of platter.
Cut artichokes in halves and place around potatoes, alternately tips dipped in butter.
Hand green sauce in sauce boat. - 22.4749
Microwave Cheese Sauce
1. In a microwaveable bowl add the butter and melt for 30 seconds in the microwave.
2. Once done add the mustard, salt,pepper and plain flour. Whisk all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
3. Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds until flour... - 90.1961
Avocado Mushroom Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add mushrooms; process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook onion-mushroom mixture in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour and... - 43.9626
Pita Wedges With Italian Sauce
1.Cut each pita into 8 wedges.
2. Divide each pita piece into two .
3. Place on cookie sheet.
4.Spray cooking spray on inside of pita wedge.
5. Season wedges with seasonings.
6.Broil for 3 minutes until crisp.
7.Take the spaghetti sauce and heat... - 44.3332
1) In a medium bowl, add tomatoes. Crush them using a potato masher or throw them into the blender.
2) Slice the avocados in two longitudinally. Take the pitts off and peel them. Slice the flesh and add into the crushed tomatoes. Mash till well... - 34.8809
Potato Skins With Garlic Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 200C (400F/Gas 6). Scrub and dry the potatoes. Bake in the oven for 1-11/4 hours until tender. When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes and scoop out the insides, leaving the skins with a 1 cm (1/2 inch) thickness of potato flesh.... - 29.739
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 43.2799
1. Take a food processor bowl or blender and mix Romani cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil leaves and basil leaves.
2. Blend to form a smooth paste. Scrap off the sides frequently by stopping blender in between.
3. Keep the machine speed low and... - 40.0156
Golden Syrup Sauce
Try this impressively delicious golden syrup sauce - the quickest dip to go with your favorite fries or to top your favorite desserts. Try it out - it is truly easy, quick and simple and tastes awesome too! - 22.1872
Tapas Taco Sauce
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame,
2. When the butter has melted, add the finely diced peppers and sauté till it is soft
3. Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the... - 47.6741
Sherry Orange Sauce
1. Drain the orange segments and measure the liquid in a 2-cup measure.
2. Add broth if necessary to equal 2 cups of liquid.
3. In a saucepan, combine the orange liquid, sherry and soy sauce.
4. Blend in the cornstarch.
5. Place pan on... - 38.5422
Low Fat Chunky Tomato Sauce
1. In a saucepan, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
3. Remove and discard the bay leaf and season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve this creamy, rich sauce as... - 32.2984
Mint Pesto With Pitas
1. In a blender, mix together all the ingredients except the pitas.
2. Process for about 1 minute until smooth mixture is formed, scraping down from the sides of the container.
3. Arrange the mixture to individual serving bowl and garnish with... - 38.9206
Hot Chinese Mustard Sauce
1. In a small bowl, blend mustard, water and vinegar into a smooth consistency
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients to it and let it stand for ten minutes to let the flavours blend
3. Goes well as a dip with spareribs or Chinese egg rolls - 38.8283
Spinach pesto is a very unique dish in itself as it solves the purpose of a pesto sauce and at the same time you don't have to bother about getting a lot of fresh basil for pesto as it has the flavor of basil in. A perfect alternate to the traditional pesto.... - 110.831
1) Chop the cored and deseeded apples into small pieces.
2) In a saute pan, add the apples along with sugar, cinnamon and a little water.
3) Cook the apples for about 20 minutes until they turn soft and tender.
4) Using a potato masher or blend, blend... - 32.1957
1) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients nicely.
2) Use tartar sauce as and when needed in various recipes or as a dip with fried fish. - 38.1338
Greek Cucumber Sauce
1) In a muslin cloth, wrap the cucumber and take out all the moisture
2) In a bowl, add the cucumber, yogurt, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper
3) Check for the seasoning
4) Store the sauce in airtight jars in the refrigerator for up to 3... - 36.0827
Italian Basil, Garlic And Pine Kernel Sauce
1) In a food processor, add the basil, garlic, pine kernels, and the cheese together. Blend into a puree.
2) Pour the oil in a slow and steady stream, with the motor running, allowing the mixture to emulsify
3) Check the sauce for seasoning
4) Store... - 36.6543
Chinese Sweet & Sour Sauce
This Chinese Sweet and Sour Sauce is amazingly simple and refreshingly appetizing. It is perfect for just about any vegetable recipe or dish. - 41.5592
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 47.9829