- » Vegetarian Cracker
Vegetarian Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of vegetarian cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for vegetarian cracker recipes.
Original Cracker Barrel Fried Apples
Don’t you just love Cracker Barrel’s fried apples? Guess what you do not have to go down to this country store to buy them cause this copycat recipe video shows you how to make these delicious apples at home. The ingredient list has nothing that you will... - 134.06
Tasty Flax Cracker Snack
Snack doesn't has to be unhealthy always. Weight watchers can make low calorie flax cracker with Karen Knowler and beam with goodness and health. Look forward to a crackling treat! - 102.896
Dr. Kracker Cracker Crumbed Eggplant
All Dr. Kracker Cracker fans, watch Amie Valpone, show you an easy and healthy recipe using the Dr. Kracker crackers not only as snack but as a meal. Using Dr. Kracker breadcrumbs instead of regular store bought breadcrumbs adds more nutrients, fiber and... - 96.9341
Peanut Butter Wheat Cracker
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
3. Spoon the peanut butter into to the flour mixture.
4. Cut in or rub in the peanut butter using a pastry blender or your fingertips, until... - 46.5081
Herb Cracker Snacks
1) Heat oven to 300°F.
2) In a large bowl, place oyster crackers.
3) In small bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Drizzle oil mixture over crackers;
6) Toss the crackers gently to coat with oil.
7) In... - 42.1684
Cracker Brown Bread
Blend ingredients in mixing bowl.
Line bottom of 2-cup measure with circle of wax paper.
Pour in half the batter.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 5 1/2 to 7 minutes, or until top springs back when touched lightly and no unbaked... - 40.9483
Beat egg whites with salt until almost stiff.
Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold in nuts, cracker crumbs, and vanilla.
Mix well and pour into well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Bake in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for about 35 minutes.
Whip... - 40.7185
Pepper Aniseed Cracker Bread
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees C.
2) Grease baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Use a food processor to blend flour, aniseed, pepper and salt.
4) Add barley malt, water and oil to the flour mixture, while the processor is running.
5) Once... - 40.5826
Herb Cracker Stuffing
1.Preheat oven at 350 degrees Farhenheit.
2.In a medium skillet, mix the celery, onions with 1/4 cup chicken broth. All the ingrediants to simmer until onions and celery are tender and soft.
3. Add the chopped apples, raisins, herb... - 40.3156
Sweet Potato Cracker Pie
Place sweet potato and margarine in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until potato is thoroughly heated; stir well.
Add brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice to potato mixture; stir well.
Gradually add egg substitute and milk,... - 39.4043
Natural Cracker Jacks Popcorn
1. Let the honey and molasses cook to boil.
2. Let it simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Take care to observe the mixture as tends to boil over easily.
4. Spreading over the mixture of popcorn and peanuts (and anything else you... - 37.7006
Graham Nut Cracker Crust
2. Mix crumbs, sugar and butter in a bowl.
3. In a 9-inch springform pan, press the mixture at the bottom.
4. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Use Graham Cracker Crust for making your favorite pie dish. - 28.7664